Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ronald McDonald Set (Clothing + Makeup + *New Mesh Hair*)

by daislia Posted 10th Sep 2010 at 7:48 PM - Updated 11th Sep 2010 at 11:46 AM by daislia

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 9:02 PM
Awsome! Having a clown phobia, Ronald McDonld always gave me the hebegebies but this is awsome!

"Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you“- Nietzche
Scholar
#3 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 9:18 PM
Great job!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 9:53 PM
I was going to make a small OFB business McDonald's for my Prosperity neighborhood, and this would be a perfect thing to make one of the employees wear.

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 2:04 AM
Amazing job!

I still find him creepy...

What the Golden Army really was: Ginormous alarm clocks who wanted to kill you!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 2:20 AM
Awesome, i'm a big fan of clowns so this is perfect for my game, thanks!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 2:27 AM
Am I allowed to ask where you got the sign in the second pic and the hats in the first, because this is pretty awesome!

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#8 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 5:48 AM
Awesome sim!
I LOVE the pic of him on the bench. (I'm assuming it's based on the statue of him sitting on a bench at some of the restaurants? There is a long back story of my mother torturing me with one of those in my childhood).

Did you make the other CC in the pics? It's all freakin' Awesome!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 8:27 AM Last edited by daislia : 11th Sep 2010 at 6:20 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by twoflower
I was going to make a small OFB business McDonald's for my Prosperity neighborhood, and this would be a perfect thing to make one of the employees wear.

That's also how I planned to use these
Quote: Originally posted by refox_14
Amazing job!
I still find him creepy...

Clowns are creepy, but clowns are fun too!
Quote: Originally posted by plicka
Awesome, i'm a big fan of clowns so this is perfect for my game, thanks!

You're welcome!
Quote: Originally posted by DigitalSympathies
Am I allowed to ask where you got the sign in the second pic and the hats in the first, because this is pretty awesome!

The sign is from SimCoast2, seems closed, you may search their files. And the hat is a recolour by me, I will post it later in my blog
Quote: Originally posted by Elephant
Awesome sim!
I LOVE the pic of him on the bench. (I'm assuming it's based on the statue of him sitting on a bench at some of the restaurants? There is a long back story of my mother torturing me with one of those in my childhood).
Did you make the other CC in the pics? It's all freakin' Awesome!

Yeah, you're right~that "on the bench" pose is famous.

My Profile at TSR--My Sims2 blog
An eternal cycle, falling and rising, rebirth and death. The hopeful and the greedy give rise to the city we observe.
We share its misfortune. We balance when the scales tip. But we do not grieve for the fallen.
- Keeper Annals, History of the City
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 9:59 AM
Haha, thanks! He's nice :P
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 3:24 PM Last edited by StephSim : 11th Sep 2010 at 11:18 PM.
This is great! I really love the first image at the top of the page with Ron and the gang with hands in the air! Hilarious! It makes me think of the commercials from back in the day where they would dance and sing and what not! I remember parents having B-day parties at McDonald's. Of course, many of the kids would bawl when Ronnie came out to celebrate their birthdays. Happy Birthday baby! Totally insane...but oh so "normal". Ah Memories!

Thanks for this Daislia. Your presentation and creations are always so wondrous! Aside from your Mad Hatter, this has to be one of my favorites!

A few links to BUILD YOUR OWN McDonalds:
Daislia's McDonald's Uniforms
Asamo's McDonald's Signs, Menus and Decor (including Ronald on the Bench Statue)
Travis' Big Mac
AllHeartAnne's 2 McDonald's Posters
Architect of the Future's McDonald's Restaurant

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 5:59 PM
Thanks so much!! I have Architect of the Future's McDonald's restaurant in my game, and have been hoping someone would make uniforms. Yay. Now, if we could get some IHOP unis that would be great....(hint,hint)....just kidding.
Instructor
#13 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 8:59 PM
He creeps me out. I think I'll send a pack of carnivorous flies upon him.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 5:18 AM
Hahaha, awesome. I usually have a hatred and fear of clowns too, Ronald is one of the few clowns that I not only actually like...but love.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 5:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StephSim
This is great! I really love the first image at the top of the page with Ron and the gang with hands in the air! Hilarious! It makes me think of the commercials from back in the day where they would dance and sing and what not! I remember parents having B-day parties at McDonald's. Of course, many of the kids would bawl when Ronnie came out to celebrate their birthdays. Happy Birthday baby! Totally insane...but oh so "normal". Ah Memories!

Thanks for this Daislia. Your presentation and creations are always so wondrous! Aside from your Mad Hatter, this has to be one of my favorites!

A few links to BUILD YOUR OWN McDonalds:
Daislia's McDonald's Uniforms
Asamo's McDonald's Signs, Menus and Decor (including Ronald on the Bench Statue)
Travis' Big Mac
AllHeartAnne's 2 McDonald's Posters
Architect of the Future's McDonald's Restaurant

Thank you for your nice comments and the links
I added more exclusive McDonald's stuffs in my blog now

My Profile at TSR--My Sims2 blog
An eternal cycle, falling and rising, rebirth and death. The hopeful and the greedy give rise to the city we observe.
We share its misfortune. We balance when the scales tip. But we do not grieve for the fallen.
- Keeper Annals, History of the City
Test Subject
#16 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 9:33 PM
I thought it would be nice to get the Mc.Donald's playplace and the restaurant too, since I work there... Thanks for Ronald! I'm Lovin' It! =]
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 7:24 PM
While not badly made, clowns just creep me out sooo bad.
Instructor
#18 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 10:18 PM
Yikes! This download is SOOO scary! He's one of the scariest things I've ever seen, and has scared me since I was a kid. Nice work though. It's very accurate.
Test Subject
#19 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 11:34 PM
Please help. I had this downloaded once, then when I uninstalled Pets the computer deleted all my custom content as well. I've been trying to download it again, but it won't fully extract, saying the file is either corrupted, incomplete, or encrypted. I LOVE this sim in my game and am desperate to get him back in! PLEASE!!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 5:46 PM
AAAAAH!! SCARY CLOWN!!! sorry, i have a ronald mcdonald-trauma
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 6:00 PM
Loool"

A magnifical clown x) Thanks !

Sing ! Sing ! Sing & Dream !
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 10:37 PM
This is too awesome. xD

Awesome job!!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 2:39 AM
This is an awesome idea! I hope there will be more stuffs from this set, thanks so much

Si vos tribuo , vos mos suscipio :)
Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 4:40 AM Last edited by StephSim : 17th Sep 2010 at 7:33 AM.
Daislia,
You are most welcomed and I think I shall see what "else" you have added to your blog now!

EDIT

I LOVE that bike...so I downloaded it and added it to my McDonald's Downloads. It's great! And your McDonald's is nice (especially the interior). It's quite funny seeing the images of your Simmies all dressed and standing in a row behind their cash registers. And the little girl playing near Ronnie is hilarious! Great stuff. Thanks again for "all" of your creations!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#25 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 4:54 AM
I was always afraid of him. Terrified of clowns in general, fantastic job though!
Page 1 of 2