Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Snowy White

by Slipslop Posted 15th Dec 2010 at 1:36 PM - Updated 25th Feb 2011 at 6:48 AM by Slipslop : Text, fixed Anubis hairlink, CC version of the sim added

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 2:37 PM
just to let you know the the Link for the Modified Hair 11 (which i used)by Anubis360,is broken or it is missing
Banned
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 5:23 PM
Hawt :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 6:55 PM
A beautiful sim, as always! Very nice work!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 7:11 PM Last edited by Slipslop : 15th Dec 2010 at 7:37 PM.
Thanks everyone, good to be back Hairlink is fixed, thanks for the heads up Dec

Alan_Gast: Hmm i thought i could see a little Aquilera in her, but maybe that's just me

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 7:37 PM
Oh, what a beauty We missed you and your creations.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 10:34 PM
Yeah! We missed you Slipslop! She is a really beauty! Congrats!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 6:00 AM
she kinda reminds me of christine agralira lol she looks awesome luv ur creators they rock!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 9:07 AM
Wow she's stunning! I've never used Awesomemod's facial slider range feature but I may have to cave and try it for the sake of this sim. Thanks for sharing this beauty.
Inventor
#10 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 9:59 AM Last edited by gabrielorie : 17th Dec 2010 at 12:57 PM.
Lol it does look like her hair in her meat dress Thanks,she's gorgeous!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 2:24 AM
I think your sim you made looks like jessica stam.

And that meat outfit was just disgusting.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 3:59 PM
Wow, she's goreous!
i defenitly like her hair and eyes, well done :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 4:29 PM
Beautiful sim..she has my hair. Now, if only I had her classic beauty as well. Thank you for sharing her.
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 8:13 AM
I installed all of the sliders, extended game core, and the skin tone & hair plus other extras but when I select her out of the pre-made sims in CAS she is a black, strange looking Sim, like there has been a glitch. Also the part of CAS which allow you to chose the basics such as name and gender are gone. Please help. I'm dying for this Sim.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 11:48 AM
This sim is so awesome I love it wouldn't mind a male sim with white hair either lol.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 4:36 AM
She is gorgeous thank you for another beautiful sim
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 8:29 PM
Thanks everyone, next upload will be male

Quote: Originally posted by fashionista_gurl222
I installed all of the sliders, extended game core, and the skin tone & hair plus other extras but when I select her out of the pre-made sims in CAS she is a black, strange looking Sim, like there has been a glitch. Also the part of CAS which allow you to chose the basics such as name and gender are gone. Please help. I'm dying for this Sim.

This error usually occurs, if you load a sim packed with a skintone and you haven't installed the correct skintone. Make sure to download the BASIC sim (the one with more downloads), which is packed with no hair and no skintone, to avoid crashes. Then you should have no errors at all.

I must say a pretty good new rule MTS, cuts away alot of problems.

-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Test Subject
#18 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 11:23 PM
i have a problem too, i installed all the sliders and extended game core but when i select her in pre-made sims she wont appear at all
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leinsanemind
i have a problem too, i installed all the sliders and extended game core but when i select her in pre-made sims she wont appear at all

Use awesomemod for one run and see if it crashes too, i'm curious.

gabrielorie:
I would like to know if this meatdress was inspired by her own creative mind, or if she just got paid a lot of money to wear this..

Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Dec 2010 at 4:58 AM
yeah, it works well using awesome mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 20th Dec 2010 at 8:45 PM
Pretty! I'm dying my hair white soon, and her eyes are the same color as mine *.* lol so weird :b I will download her and give her really pale skin now teehee
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 10:25 AM
Creating girls in sims 3 is more fun? ôo Yeah, well. Maybe for men or lesbians. 9.9 I prefer making boys. There is nothing cuter on this earth, than a cute boy. >3

Anyway, nice work. Though she's not the type of sim girl I would play with in my game... Guess, it's a matter of taste.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 7:18 PM
Mm, like your avi then at first I thought it was Jensen Ackles then I realised I was completly wrong. True,true but the only problem with that is my neighbourhoods tend to be over run by male sims o-o so I have to give them some kind of female relative etc XD.

I was just wondering if a male sim was available with silvery,grey hair or something :l because they all sim to be with normal shades of colour.
Test Subject
#24 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 5:37 PM Last edited by Shadowrun77 : 22nd Dec 2010 at 6:28 PM. Reason: Adding Some more info
I'm having trouble with her, I downloaded and installed all the mods/sliders you have linked to make her show up correctly, she is for the most part. The problem I'm having is with her feet/calves, they are not lining up correctly.

The problem doesn't seem to be just the version with cc. I downloaded the version with no cc, and she seems to have the same problem. I checked all of my other downloaded sims and none of them have this problem. Only the CC and Non CC version's of Snowy. This really has me stumped, the feet are getting deformed is what it appears to be cause I removed her shoes and her feet looked funky.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#25 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 8:12 PM
melody2: Of course it's a matter of taste and you can't please everybody...

DecayedDreams: Well, just change the haircolor of your sims?

Shadowrun77:
One person had a similar problem with my Amberly, but he was the only one. It was caused by a CC item i didn't mention in my uploadtext.
Also, do you play any Addon or basegame?
Never encountered a problem like this and so far you are the only one who has reported something like this.

Page 1 of 2