Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Destroyed Building

by -Shady- Posted 22nd Dec 2010 at 3:25 PM - Updated 22nd Dec 2010 at 3:59 PM by -Shady-

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 4:13 PM
Wow!You certainly have an eye for detail Thanks!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 4:14 PM
Very creative. The destroyed parrt of the building reminds me of an apartment building in Hollywood after the Northridge quake. The corner of the building collapsed and left the apartments inside exposed like that. Nice job.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 4:56 PM
You rock!!!! and to see the Sim Dude relaxing in bed with half a Apt Haha!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 5:17 PM
This is beautiful! Haha, I love it! Thank you so much!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 9:58 PM
That's an original dwelling, me like! What is the most amazing is the price, thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 12:48 AM
I Want this so bad!!!!!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 10:14 AM
hehe, well done
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 12:31 PM
thaaaaaaaanks, love it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 9:41 PM
I love how grungy and dilapidated this is. I think it's interesting that you could also look at this like a true dollhouse, and aren't we just playing with dolls? Unfortunately I don't have the EPs. Oh well - maybe later!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 1:53 PM
Amazing...surprising...incredible...! A fantastic creation...! Thanks for sharing...!
Wiki Wizard
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 3:11 PM
Oooh i love this, it's like an apocalyptic dolls house Great description as well, it's most definitely 'comfortable' looking! :P
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 6:52 AM
I was wondering how did you add the items under the bed?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 7:31 PM Last edited by lipe2k : 21st Jan 2011 at 7:33 PM. Reason: Correcting a typo
I loved the concept and the way this lot looks! I also noticed how much effort you've put in little details, which made the house look very real and personal. Great, great work! Using the rollon curtains as beams was very creative.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 8:07 PM
And here i was thinking i was the only one who put clutter under beds!!! lol.....this is a TRUE masterpiece! jts so original and so well crafted....im totally lovin it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 5:04 PM
Very nice work. Congratulations.

I have a question, if I may. Is it possible to upload the building before the "earthquake"? I just happen to like it a lot, and it fits perfectly in my neighborhood.

Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 10:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vommaro
Very nice work. Congratulations.

I have a question, if I may. Is it possible to upload the building before the "earthquake"? I just happen to like it a lot, and it fits perfectly in my neighborhood.

Thanks!

thats a funny idea, maybe i'll add these later. Thx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 1:43 PM
I love Lots that needa bit of TLC and this one is amazing!

How do you get the walls and floors to warp like that? I would love to have some more Derelict buildings in my Sims, and I think if I could perfect wall-warping I could make it happen :D

Thanks for your series of residential lots. They really are amazing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 7th Dec 2011 at 7:23 AM
I like your house and all your works are perfect!!!!