Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Plumb-bob PJs for Kids & Toddlers

by fakepeeps7 Posted 24th Jan 2011 at 1:30 AM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Demon Sheep
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 1:52 AM
D'awww, what cute little PJs! Thank you for sharing, fakepeeps. You're so made of awesome.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 2:28 AM
So sweet, thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 10:43 AM
I can see why basicly all toddlers wore it, they look adorable.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 1:15 PM
What would our kiddlets do without your creations?! They'd run butt naked, that's for sure. You are awesome ♥
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 5:01 PM
Love them so much! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 6:41 PM
thanks Great! more pjs for toddlers! my tots do not have many pjs ! neither do kids!
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 11:40 AM
For some reason with, these, the peacoats, the trench coast, and the striped shirt and shorts with a pair of chucks outfits look funny on my computer.. The clothing "sticks" to the children, and it look werid. Fine in CAS, but in game... It messes up.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xosims2ox
For some reason with, these, the peacoats, the trench coast, and the striped shirt and shorts with a pair of chucks outfits look funny on my computer.. The clothing "sticks" to the children, and it look werid. Fine in CAS, but in game... It messes up.

Turn up your graphics settings.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#10 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 12:43 AM
Uh-oh, little problem with the toddler versions. They're displaying weird. I've seen this sort of thing before, and think it's either caused by a missing bumpmap, or a bumpmap pointing to the wrong texture, or possibly a bumpmap that's not greyscale. The child versions look fine. And by "fine" I mean correct and super cute.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 7:22 PM
I guess the problem was never really fixed.

It's a bumpmap issue that showed up with the first batch of toddler pajamas I made using this mesh. I was told it was fixed, but I guess it isn't (I made these by cloning one in the first batch).

The problem is that my computer doesn't display bump maps, so even if I tried to fix it, I'm flying blind. They look fine to me (as you can see by my pics), so any changes I made wouldn't show up and I wouldn't know if I was fixing anything.

If someone with a decent computer wants to see if they can fix the problem, go for it! I'm afraid I'm not going to be much help with this obsolete piece of technology... *grumble, grumble*
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 2:49 AM
whatever catofevilgenius did to that last batch you did finally made the first ones work in my game. i'm sure it would work again, but i don't know what she did.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#13 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 4:20 AM
Yeah, I tried messing around with them today and couldn't seem to fix it either, unfortunately.
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 7:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fakepeeps7
Turn up your graphics settings.

My setting very on high, and still showed funny. -