Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

BENNO TV Bench on Castors: Recolors of the IKEA Bonus Television

by Honeywell Posted 25th Jan 2011 at 7:33 PM - Updated 26th Jan 2011 at 9:30 PM by Honeywell

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 2:51 PM
Thank you for this! It really bugs me when the best I can do for my Sims' living-rooms is to have the furniture almost match, so yay for recols!
Theorist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 9:30 PM
Thanks NixNivis! Glad you like them.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 2:29 AM
Whoa - you are totally on a roll here Honeywell - all this IKEA matchy stuff is making my sims very happy. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Feb 2011 at 2:25 AM
Hey...I have Ikea Stuff and I didn't get this TV...how can I get it into my game?
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Feb 2011 at 4:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ghettometalchick
Hey...I have Ikea Stuff and I didn't get this TV...how can I get it into my game?
The was a pre-order bonus item that isn't available any longer. Googling IKEA Bonus TV might give you some more information.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 12:09 PM
Thank you so very much for this. I was getting irritated the only color was in black. I'll have to go into Uni and replace the one Sophie Miguel is using with the white.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 6:29 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th May 2014 at 10:39 AM
thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 5:30 PM
thankyou thankyouuu