Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#26 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 7:30 PM
The insults you can hurl at the people you've made your enemies had me laughing out loud. My game is installed in Swedish, so I don't know what exactly they would say in English, but a couple were along the lines of "Ask 'Do you really have mud for brains?'", and "Wonder how a witch's offspring can be so stupid", not to mention the one that really cracked me up; "Wonder how a codpiece can babble like that". :D

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 8:50 PM
I find my knight VERY funny! His traits are family man, chivalrous and licentious! It's this combo that bust me up. I'll be playing one of my other heroes and all the sudden I'll get this pop-up that says "Alyen is Chivalrous"! He's in a commited relationship with the queen, so when he's flirting with someone else (or they're flirting with him! ) I'll get this pop-up!!!! It's quite funny!

Whatever you do, do it ALL for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31
My mission: To fill the gaps!
Join me on my new Discord channel!
Snag my creations from my LiveJournal!
Test Subject
#28 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 8:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Seirun
I've got a guy in my court named "Blood Scholar Vladimir"
E: Oh, and my king made love to the pit monster. But he is one stallion with 4 lovers. Now 5...
Are you serious? He seriously made love to the monster? Im thinking this is a joke

also the funniest thing i think i found was the guy who demands money for his cabbage lol its just funny how you respond.OH NO when your on court and i got a women who was like.I need some money for.... my experiments i need sound proof walls and room to make a basement and sharp objects and some whips i died laughing when i saw this
Test Subject
#29 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 11:34 PM
In the "New Gangs of Aarbyville" quest one of the approaches is "seduce". My bard is the suggested hero for this, and his quote reads "my tongue isn't the only thing that's gilded!"
Test Subject
#30 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 4:06 AM Last edited by BreakingTheFaith : 1st Apr 2011 at 4:23 AM.

I might add that when you use the Wizard to jump in to the pit beasts hole, sometimes they come out in end in which mistake they have only singed themselves.
It fills in nicely with the fighting of magic.

Might be only me who found this to be entertaining and a good laugh to it.

Edit:
I also forgot to mention this I found it to be a hidden message in my own way.
but do you notice when your character has the Drunkard fatal flaw, when the person wishes for a drink it gives you the buff: Need a Drink; "Nigel needs a drink, badly!"
For some odd reason this reminds of the old game called Gauntlet.

"The wizard needs food badly!"
Eminence Grise
#31 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 4:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by delayman2
If you look closely, the two chickens in the Market stall is arguing and once in a while you will see a double - - in red denoting a lowering of relationship.

YES, I about fell off my chair when I saw this
Test Subject
#32 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 5:27 AM Last edited by ssoot : 1st Apr 2011 at 5:30 AM. Reason: stupid grammar, again.
Default No, it's not.
Quote: Originally posted by deandog2011
Are you serious? He seriously made love to the monster? Im thinking this is a joke

I was wondering if that was a phenomenon that only happened to female characters, but wow.
Yeah I have a female spy who got sent down to fight the beast too many times
Also, is it just me or is the 'forget spell' command hillarious? THUMP!
Test Subject
#33 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 5:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by deandog2011

also the funniest thing i think i found was the guy who demands money for his cabbage lol its just funny how you respond.OH NO when your on court and i got a women who was like.I need some money for.... my experiments i need sound proof walls and room to make a basement and sharp objects and some whips i died laughing when i saw this

Yes, I Am Serious! XD

The blood scholar one was from before patching. Made with an external screenshot maker, 'cos the internal decided not to include the UI(err...? XD)... For some reason it looks awfully aged XD Like I got it from the medieval times :D
Yeah, that soundproofing was lol, too XD
But... Cabbage? Oh dear... My cabbages! XD
Instructor
#34 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 12:53 PM
Cruddium and Crappite.
I'm easily amused. :P
Field Researcher
#35 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 3:34 PM
When I put the wizard tower into the kingdom, the male premade wizard was "Henricus Potter". I thought that was funny.
Test Subject
#36 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 5:27 PM
I just got the Jacoban's Day Out quest where "No one expects the Jacoban Inquisition" *giggle*
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 6:13 PM
"It's a TRAP" "Chincillas can't withstand traps of this magnitude!"
Internet Meme goodness. Wondering if there's a Pirate NPC named Roberts...
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 9:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anifromid2
When I put the wizard tower into the kingdom, the male premade wizard was "Henricus Potter". I thought that was funny.

Personally I named my wizard Ablus Dimbledare :P

If I do not congratulate you on your birthday or any other special occasion, then I may not know you?

I'm good at what I do but I suck at actually doing it :P
Alchemist
#39 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 11:03 PM
When selecting a hero to do the King for a day quest, the quote from the physician is "I'm a doctor, not a Monarch!" Star Trek references FTW.
Test Subject
#40 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 12:39 AM
Lots funnies.

A proposition from an NPC is to take a whaling voyage to find the whale that killed their parents. The deny option is "Your whale is fail."

I laughed so hard :D
Test Subject
#41 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 1:15 AM
I love the fountain quest. I was doing it for my blacksmith, but when you go to choose a hero, you see their quotes on what they think about the quest, and my drunkard spy was all like "NO ONE TELLS ME HOW MUCH I CAN HAVE!"

Problem much?
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 3:28 AM
'Fortunately no one was around to see such an epic quail fail." - while hunting in forest.
Forum Resident
#43 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 9:52 AM
I was laughing quite hard at my badmouthing blacksmith's comment on the fountain quest.

It was something like "Sure, an enchanted fountain is intersting, but so is pulling my finger."

By the way, the chickens sometimes get positive ++ comments as well, its not always negative.

Watching someone in a golem costume pee or play the lute also strikes me as hillarious though, especially when the other golems start dancing to the music. (of the lute, not the tinkling.)
Test Subject
#44 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 10:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Seirun
Yes, I Am Serious! XD
The blood scholar one was from before patching. Made with an external screenshot maker, 'cos the internal decided not to include the UI(err...? XD)... For some reason it looks awfully aged XD Like I got it from the medieval times :D
Yeah, that soundproofing was lol, too XD
But... Cabbage? Oh dear... My cabbages! XD

I too, have the Blood Scholar Vladimir wandering around my kingdom. I suspect he has something to do with the Jacoban church, as I didn't notice him until immediately after I built it.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 4:06 PM Last edited by garghuul : 5th Apr 2011 at 5:09 PM.
Unfortunately whatever is happening in the Judgement Pit doesn't help a Licentious sim who is having a "Dry Spell."
I've been able to reproduce the hearts and... erm... interesting sound effects, by feeding the beast and then immedietly jumping into the pit.
Edit: Save beforehand, and make sure you have a high if not maxed Focus before trying the above.

I'm not sure if it counts as "funny" but on some of the Priest-specific quests I've been able to convert envoys from the church to the religion they belong to. Hypocrites to true believers?
transmogrified
retired moderator
Original Poster
#46 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 4:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Werdbooty
I too, have the Blood Scholar Vladimir wandering around my kingdom. I suspect he has something to do with the Jacoban church, as I didn't notice him until immediately after I built it.

Nope. I married Vlad to my evil, cruel spy before I had placed either church in my kingdom. (It took three tries to get them married. I thought I was going to have to quit the quest and place a church for future marriages until I realized the game was waiting for the maid of honor to watch the ceremony. Sheesh.)

Edit: this space reserved for a future funny.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 8:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Werdbooty

I have the Blood Scholar too, but neither Peteran or Jacoban churches yet. So it can't be that... But he is quite dashing, I might marry him to my spy who is still looking... :D

I can hurt a demon!! That's right. I'm back. And I'm a BLOODY ANIMAL!

Spike in Doomed
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 8:54 PM
There's this Merchant achievement something along the lines of "trade by boat 100 times". And the titel of this achievement? "I'm on a Boat!" XD

If I do not congratulate you on your birthday or any other special occasion, then I may not know you?

I'm good at what I do but I suck at actually doing it :P
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 12:20 AM
I did "O, Fortuna" And at one point, your character says "What the duce?!" It reminded me of Stewie, and I lol'd.
Field Researcher
#50 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 8:13 PM
I LOVED this petition for my Monarch today. Both my sister and I had a good laugh. If you're dumb enough to ask if you can have kids you're definitely to stupid to raise 1

Stand up for what you believe in, even if you stand alone.
My exchange page (50+ creations)
Page 2 of 5