Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Simship Enterprise

by Dakeyras Posted 5th May 2011 at 2:59 AM - Updated 6th May 2011 at 9:10 PM by Dakeyras

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th May 2011 at 3:44 AM
This is actually pretty cool. It would be severely out of place in my current world, but definitely may use it later. I have to say, this made me giggle
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th May 2011 at 4:17 AM
Wow how cool is this? Good Job, I can't really use it either, but I love creators who just go way out and do things that pushes envelopes. I actually saw a world that looks like it's built on the moon, that this would go perfect with. Can't think of the name of it now, but the whole Alien and starship themes should convince EA to BRING BACK ALIENS!! Because Vampires who have to be your friend to suck your blood is really not cool!!!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 5th May 2011 at 4:39 AM
I don't suppose you'd consider uploading your original CC separately?

Human beings are a very irrational species. Some of them are even afraid of pickles.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th May 2011 at 10:27 AM
As a long-time trekkie, love this! Nice job!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th May 2011 at 12:23 PM
Wow, very impressive!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th May 2011 at 1:12 PM
Awesome very good. I like your attention to details
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th May 2011 at 1:54 PM
make one with world adventures,ambitions and late night like this one...
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th May 2011 at 1:57 PM
This is awesome, thank you! I've been waiting for someone to do this.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th May 2011 at 6:08 PM
Fantastic ! Thanks a ton for sharing
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th May 2011 at 6:44 PM
Thanks all I have a few more to come as I am a bit of trekkie. Have a shuttlecraft on a small lot coming next, and then another biggie - a Miranda class ship - coming after, just gotta landscape that garden Trying to improve my styling as I go, so check back soon!

Darkblader656 - Only just got those EPs so I'll see what I can do with them shortly

Dakeyras
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th May 2011 at 7:32 PM
Fantastically creative lot
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th May 2011 at 9:15 PM
Live Long and Prosper .... and while you're doing that make more cool "house ships" :D
Field Researcher
#14 Old 7th May 2011 at 1:53 AM
For wall coverings, the CC look great. However, I think someone's going to have to make some custom surfaces. It does work with the Louis XIV-style desk, but that feels somewhat anachronistic. I tried various other surfaces and the only one it really worked with was the Duke's Counter from Late Night.

Human beings are a very irrational species. Some of them are even afraid of pickles.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 7th May 2011 at 3:09 AM
Aye, I had similar issues, but really only wanted it to work with the Louis XIV-style desk. Seems the countertops and tabletops run in different directions for patterns which makes it difficult to get a uniform style for all of them. Hopefully someone will come up with something for that one day.

Glad you liked the wall ones though

Dakeyras
Field Researcher
#16 Old 7th May 2011 at 8:19 AM
It actually looked really good with the Louis-XIV desk because of the border on it. It made me think of something you might see on the Holo-deck.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 8th May 2011 at 7:10 PM
This design looks amazing, jeez! The processing does take a while, but I guess thats normal. ^^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 8th May 2011 at 8:49 PM
Aye, the garden may affect slower PCs a tad.

Dakeyras
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 9th May 2011 at 7:31 AM
actually i tried to make some mansion like this but failed and i think this 'Flying Mansion' is EPIC
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 9th May 2011 at 7:06 PM
Thanks

Dakeyras
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 15th May 2011 at 10:53 PM
Omg! I love your work! Now if someone could just make the inside of the TARDIS, that would be SWEET!!!! <3 <3 <3
Test Subject
#22 Old 16th May 2011 at 5:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cinnabunny
Omg! I love your work! Now if someone could just make the inside of the TARDIS, that would be SWEET!!!! <3 <3 <3
Ahh, but don't you know that the inside of the tardis is GIANT???? Great job by the way, thanking and downloading.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 17th May 2011 at 12:11 AM
Thank you

Dakeyras
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 22nd May 2011 at 5:14 PM
absolutely fantastic! thank you perfect for my trekkie self!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 8:27 PM
awesome! but it's really more like the Sim-Ship Excelsior rather than Enterprise.

Still awesome
Page 1 of 2