Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Casuarina

by Beefysim1 Posted 14th May 2011 at 3:22 PM - Updated 11th Jun 2012 at 12:26 PM by Beefysim1

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th May 2011 at 4:01 PM
Minimalist!! I love it! Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th May 2011 at 5:15 PM
THIS IS PERFECT! Thank you so much for this, it's amazing. I'm hardly ever able to download custom houses because I'm so picky, but this one is just perfect :D
Scholar
#4 Old 14th May 2011 at 6:24 PM
Very beachy looking; I love the look and feel of it!! Thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th May 2011 at 8:02 PM
This is gorgeous! Thanks
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th May 2011 at 11:11 PM
Pretty much my dream home. Now all it needs is a liiiittttle decoration inside to suit my tastes. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th May 2011 at 1:52 AM
One of my favorite houses! ^^
Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th May 2011 at 5:47 AM
Can't wait to download!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th May 2011 at 7:37 AM
do i need three of the EP or juz anyone of them.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th May 2011 at 7:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NX21
do i need three of the EP or juz anyone of them.

You need all three.

Thank you for the comments, everybody.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th May 2011 at 8:02 AM
is there any other good house requires ambitions only
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 15th May 2011 at 8:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NX21
is there any other good house requires ambitions only

Update your profile with the stuff packs and expansion packs that you own, then when you are in the 'Lots & Housing' section, go to the area at the top of the page that says 'Filter Downloads' and expand it. Once there, select the tab that says 'Show selection', then the sub-tab that says 'Compatible downloads', then 'GO'. This will filter all the downloads so you can only see houses that will work for your game configuration.
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th May 2011 at 8:50 AM
Amazing house I love it..it will fill my beachfront area with more modern houses. But how did you do the stair. I mean when you used the CONSTRAINFLOORELEVATION FALSE cheat to make the "THICK BITS" but when I make them I can't seem to use the stairs. If anyone has a solution please PM me

"I reach the level of POSSIMBIBLE, Over impossible but making it Possible" Barney Stinson HIMYM
"What the Deuce" Stewie Griffin Family Guy
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th May 2011 at 1:49 PM
beautiful contempory house - thank you
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 16th May 2011 at 2:06 AM
I just placed it and noticed the ground is not even, it slopes toward the back of the house. Is this house made for any special location in a specific neighborhood? I just tried on a completely flat 20x30, it doesn't look quite right.

Oh, for those who worry about EP, you can still place this house with basegame only. TS3 will just remove anything you are not supposed to have. The house may not look too complete, but you get the base design, and you can start your interior design spree to your heart content.

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 16th May 2011 at 3:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tomomi1922
I just placed it and noticed the ground is not even, it slopes toward the back of the house. Is this house made for any special location in a specific neighborhood? I just tried on a completely flat 20x30, it doesn't look quite right.

Oh, for those who worry about EP, you can still place this house with basegame only. TS3 will just remove anything you are not supposed to have. The house may not look too complete, but you get the base design, and you can start your interior design spree to your heart content.

It's meant for a lot on the beach in Sunset Valley. It's directly behind the community beach lot in the main beach. There seems to be a cheat you have to use to place lots in Bridgeport without them sinking into the ground.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#17 Old 16th May 2011 at 10:09 AM
ADORE this lot.Its technically and aesthetically a masterpiece.Looks so real and so inviting.Its an amazing job.Thanks so much for sharing it.Hugs.
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 17th May 2011 at 5:49 AM Last edited by tomomi1922 : 17th May 2011 at 7:19 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Beefysim1
It's meant for a lot on the beach in Sunset Valley. It's directly behind the community beach lot in the main beach. There seems to be a cheat you have to use to place lots in Bridgeport without them sinking into the ground.

Actually it works quite ok even with sinking surface, but since you mentioned it, please let me know the cheat that I can place without sinking.

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 18th May 2011 at 12:10 PM
WOOOWWWWWW
All I Can Say Is I Love It
Definitely My Sims Next Home
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 18th May 2011 at 2:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tomomi1922
Actually it works quite ok even with sinking surface, but since you mentioned it, please let me know the cheat that I can place without sinking.

You can find the necessary information here.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 19th May 2011 at 8:02 PM
Thank you! It's beautiful! I Love it so match
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 20th May 2011 at 11:57 AM
WOW again like the other house gonna try this thanks for this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 22nd May 2011 at 7:57 AM
Amazing work that you've done, thanks for sharing !!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 26th May 2011 at 5:35 PM
Thank You So Much!! I Love This House!
Test Subject
#25 Old 28th May 2011 at 11:44 AM
thank you for posting such a nice house ! But I actually have a problem installing it. I got an update of 1.17.60 (for TS3 base game), 2.0.86 for WA and 4.0.87 for Ambitions. I also downloaded all the required mess. When I install the house in Sims 3 launcher. It's not completed and ask me to update the software to the lastest.

Please help !

Many thanks
Page 1 of 2