Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Horde of Granite Countertops

by iCad Posted 27th May 2011 at 6:21 AM

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th May 2011 at 6:37 AM
Thanks for making me want to go play WoW . . .
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th May 2011 at 7:25 AM
THESE ARE GREAT!!!!

Thank you soooo much!!!

I LOVE BB's kitchen set!
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th May 2011 at 11:39 AM Last edited by NixNivis : 27th May 2011 at 11:50 AM.
Wonderful! I think I like the ones from the second set the best, but they all look lovely. Buggy's Kitchen Basic and Shakerlicious sets are in just about every single one of my houses, too, so more recols are always welcome.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th May 2011 at 4:41 PM
These are really neat! And I adore the Kitchen Basic and Shakerlicious sets!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th May 2011 at 5:05 PM
Ooooh, these are GREAT!!! Thank you!
You, too, are THAT awesome ;-D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th May 2011 at 5:26 PM
Great! They are all lovely patterns!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th May 2011 at 9:50 PM
I like the dark wood recolors I have of the Shakerlicious set for my medieval-ish hood. I like them so much that I was actually considering weeding out as many recolors and add-ons as possible to pare down my cc. With this countertop set of yours, I guess I better think of something else to toss out to thin my Downloads folder. They may not be appropriate for my medieval decor, but they will really look great.

Thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th May 2011 at 10:24 PM
wonderful, quality work as always! These are beautiful. I wish you'd start making some Sims 3 content too.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th May 2011 at 10:28 PM
Buggy's Counters + ICad's Granites = sim decorating awesomeness. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th May 2011 at 11:14 PM
These are really great! Thanks so much for sharing!! (Also have much 'buggy love')
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th May 2011 at 6:50 AM
These look great in-game, and are an excellent addition to an already awesome kitchen set. Thanks! =)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 28th May 2011 at 8:09 AM
You're awesome! I don't want to know how long you've worked on them... but I think it was totally worth! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 28th May 2011 at 10:21 AM
I love it! Thank you (L)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 29th May 2011 at 12:57 AM
These are absolutely stunning, iCad!! These granite recolors look so incredibly realistic! I love them all...they are going to be so overly abused in my game, thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 29th May 2011 at 10:29 AM
But, I have a question. This only works with Buggy's kitchen?
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#17 Old 29th May 2011 at 9:17 PM
Thanks for the comments and thanks, guys. I'm so glad that people will have a use for these. I know I do. I only wish my graphics card was better so that they'd look better in my own game. They get kind of blurry at a distance, but I know it's my video card because they look nice and crisp on my daughter's much-newer computer. *sigh* If she wasn't so danged possessive, I'd commandeer her computer to take pics.

@Pomerani: Yes, these only work in Buggy's kitchens. Because, frankly, those are the only kitchens I use except to put in lots for upload, in which case recolors don't package, so I don't bother putting in recolors. However, if anyone was interested in making granite countertops for Maxis or other counters, I'll gladly fork over my PNGs that you could most likely cut apart to fit the Maxis countertops and such, if you know how to make recolors. (It's ain't rocket science, if you have basic image-editing ability.)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 30th May 2011 at 8:43 AM
Good Heavens, these are gorgeous! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 7:11 PM
WOW! Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 4:48 PM Last edited by purplepiplup : 6th Jul 2011 at 4:49 PM. Reason: Typos galore!
These...These are amazing. <3 I've fallen totally in love with them, and I'm using them ALL the time! Thanks SO much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 1:13 AM
I also love granite and stone countertops and was so pleased to find these! I also think Buggybooz is a bit of a genius but I didn't care for wood countertops at all. This will be great! Thank you
Instructor
THANKS POST
#22 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 7:08 PM
Oooo! Oooooo! Oh my gosh, I can't wait to try these out in-game! I am all jittery with excitement! These are EXACTLY the kind of download that makes The Sims 2 such a great game for custom content! Phenomenal work! I fully intend to pilfer any and all of your uploads!
Thank-you so much iCad!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 5:05 PM
Absolutely fantastic! Thanks so much.... and also thanks for adding a labelled pic in the download for weeding purposes, very thoughtful!
Test Subject
#24 Old 29th Nov 2011 at 5:40 PM
These REALLY look good in game--fab job.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 1:26 PM
These are fantastic thank you!
Page 1 of 2