Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Rubric Wrangler
#26 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 2:19 AM
^ O.O

I think the most was 18, but I'm limiting myself this time to a much more reasonable 16...

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 4:26 AM
PharaohHound!!!! I remember you!!! You're the one who made very realistic Sims 2 pets. :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc Nice to see you here!!! I just started posting. :p
Rubric Wrangler
#28 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 1:39 PM
I remember you too, Muchies, you're the one who made extremely adorable pets. Welcome to the club!

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Theorist
#29 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 1:42 PM
In Sims 2 - I had 8 born in game... the oldest 2 had moved out by then and I had twins before mom and dad turned elder.

In Sims 3 - I had 5 born in game.

I normally have between 2 and 4 kids but sometimes it just goes nuts when your back's turned.... sigh. And no, I've never used the fertility reward.

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg
You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Test Subject
#30 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 5:09 PM
How are people's Sims having babies autominously (sorry, can't spell, I mean without player input)? Mine have never done that! Most kids I've had is 4, I think.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 9:22 AM
The most I've had was 150...My sim was a fairy, and a single mother, it was the best 150 kids I've ever had :D
Scholar
#32 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 1:36 PM
20 kids from a human. Part of a 100 baby challenge I never finished.
Test Subject
#33 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 4:00 PM
I've managed to survive having a house full with 5 boys and the mother was about to have another, but alas the save file became corrupted before she gave birth and this was back before I even thought about possibly doing back-ups (which I still haven't done as I don't faithfully play most of my saves...) thankfully, I did find out that she was going to have a girl.

If the save hadn't become corrupted, I could've moved the oldest ones (I cringe every time I think about this family because it was a random Sim that I made marry Niall Horan and name all of their sons after the others (including Simon)) out and they could have had even more kids, but why would I want to do that? The elder children hadn't even had girlfriends,,,,
Scholar
#34 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 4:22 PM
Probably two. Anymore than that and I get overwhelmed. I like micromanaging all of my sims to make sure that they are taken care of. I can't just let them do their own thing, like ever... So when families get too big, I lose interest.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Mad Poster
#35 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 10:52 PM
I think 4-5, whatever I needed to do to meet an aspiration once. Otherwise my sims have one or 2, most often 1, the heir for my legacy.
Forum Resident
#36 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 11:36 PM
Nathaniel and Trinity have 14 kids which I think is my largest family I ever had in any Sims game. Here are pictures of some of them but all 14 I did a comparison with the parents. All of the kids were born in-game.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/dis...0/my-s3-game/p2
Field Researcher
#37 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 9:12 AM
Sarah Billingsly had 10 of her own with only one set being twins. On top of that, there was an adoption as well. Thank heavens for private schools! Every single one was beautiful though. Still have them saved.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 12:10 AM
So far 37 with my 1000 baby, 100 generation challenge ^u^
Scholar
#40 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 9:45 AM
around 40 and counting i think

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Scholar
#41 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 1:26 PM
My single mom has 9 kids now but she's still a YA so that should change soon.

The horizon of many people is a circle with a radius of zero. They call this their point of view. - Albert Einstein
Arathea's Area @ TFM's Sims Asylum - TS2 & TS3 Stuff
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 1:34 PM
Just 3 and I regret deeply
Scholar
#43 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 2:24 PM
7, she had 5 and then she and her husband were having bad days and so I clicked the "stressed" moodlet knowing they'd probably woohoo and feel happier. They "tried for baby" instead and got pregnant with twins. As the oldest aged up to YA, I moved mom and dad out because I was done with raising her babies.
Field Researcher
#44 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 3:03 PM
In the sims 3 I had 3 kids once. I am not into big family life,principally because I am aware of the fact that if I'll let my sims to procreate like rabbits,there's huge chance that in the future one of their offsprings will have to mary with their relatives and that's not nice at all.
However in the sims 2 my family consisted of 6 children and parents,that was fun.
Mad Poster
#45 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 3:33 PM
I've had three babies born to some families in Glenvale County though they're still babies or toddlers for some time.More will come over time as that town's population isn't very big.
None born in Deery Meadows or my 100 baby challenge in Storybrook as they're building in both towns and Deery Meadows is currently having a drought while Storybrook might be headed for a major drought soon.
Test Subject
#46 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 8:02 PM
around 30. In my current family my self sim had about 13 kids and then one kid knew the recipe for the imaginary friends potion so i think about 18 kinds were in the house at its highest. Only four are left, two kids,the legacy heir and the daughter named after my best friend
Top Secret Researcher
#47 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 12:47 AM
Doesn't the "family tree" dialog fail when you get to about 15 babies? IIRC the failure mode is that it doesn't work at all. How can you tell when you get to 100 babies?
Edit: My Paternal/Paternal Great grandfather got to 15 in real life. Talk about a mother's day card.

Sims are better than us.
Field Researcher
#48 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 10:30 AM
My current family has a manageable 8 children. That's the most I've managed to do.
Field Researcher
#49 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 12:48 PM
ugh i had 23 from 100 baby challenge but it was actually a lot of fun.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 2:08 PM
The lovely lady in my avatar had around eight kids before her file glitched out. She definitely raised more than that, including Bebe Hua from China and a few grandchildren, whilst staying young herself on life fruit.
In one of my earliest families ever, Homer and Marge Simpson had a bunch of kids in addition to their original three. I think they raised ten babies before I gave up on that...
And in my current save, one townie family is on baby number 6 without any intervention from me. I'm pretty sure they'll have another one soon.
The larger family trees are nicely taken care of by NRaas, btw

omnis mundi creatura
Page 2 of 2