Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ocean View

by ung999 Posted 12th Jun 2011 at 2:54 AM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Jun 2011 at 6:46 AM
wow amazing home, I love the colors and also the awesome veiw from the dining room.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Jun 2011 at 1:35 PM
Pretty!!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Jun 2011 at 3:47 PM
Real Nice..
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 1:21 AM
Beautiful home!! Thank you..
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 4:51 AM
I should have known it would take you to make something spectacular for that lot. I absolutely love it. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 5:52 AM
Such a beauty, beauty house! *lots of love* thanks!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 11:12 AM
You must love the sunset beach strip very much, 'cause I remember that I have 3 other 120 Wright Way houses in the ung's fabulous collection.
I love the adorable interior, the effort you put in decoration is fantastic, I often zoom in everything to look at those refreshing customized patterns and even the tree pot is deadly gorgeous.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Jun 2011 at 12:28 AM
Dear all! Many thanks for your great feedback! :lovestruc

noxnoxnox: I love to build houses with walkout basements and the 2 Wright way lots are the only places in the game that I don't need to raise or sunken the terrain. (Other than using the empty lots in World editor mode) If there's any others in different neighborhoods pls let me know. Again thanks for your great support! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Jun 2011 at 8:47 AM
Great house yet again ung, i don't know how you pull it off every time.

A lot you could try if you haven't already could be some of the "cliffy" lots in Bridgeport but the hill isn't as steep as in Sunset Valley though.

Either way great house :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Jun 2011 at 6:08 PM
This is a beautiful house! Thanks so much for sharing!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 8:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by somers15
Great house yet again ung, i don't know how you pull it off every time.

A lot you could try if you haven't already could be some of the "cliffy" lots in Bridgeport but the hill isn't as steep as in Sunset Valley though.

Either way great house :D

Thanks for your info! The only cliffy lot in Bridgeport is 152 Windsor Drive. I've built one house there (Luxury Mountain House). Thanks so much for your response! :lovestruc

tcupam: Thanks! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 9:40 PM
just a little question: is it possible to use this house without the SP's?

because i really love it but i just have all EP's...

anyway awesome work!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 12:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TrashyHighSociety
just a little question: is it possible to use this house without the SP's?

because i really love it but i just have all EP's...

anyway awesome work!!

You can download it but the stuff I used will be missing. You have to replace them with the base game stiuff.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 5:35 AM
Good Job!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 2:21 AM
WOW This is GREAT!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 3:18 AM
I have become a fan of yours since seeing your Villa Flora. I really like this house design to. May I just ask, in one of the pictures shown for this house, you have a loft style living area and you can see the level above. Is there a special mode to show that or is my computer just bad?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 14th Jul 2012 at 1:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Southamton
I have become a fan of yours since seeing your Villa Flora. I really like this house design to. May I just ask, in one of the pictures shown for this house, you have a loft style living area and you can see the level above. Is there a special mode to show that or is my computer just bad?

Thank you so much for enjoying my houses!
The special mode is the camera mode! In live mode press tab for camera mode, press Z,X,Q,W,E to zoom in and out; up and down. it's easy and simple for you to take any pictures in different angles.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 9:26 AM
Thank you for you help ung999. Its much appreciated.