Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Windsor Castle

by trench Posted 15th Jul 2011 at 9:19 PM - Updated 18th Jul 2011 at 7:31 AM by trench

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 11:06 PM
Very good work. You must have incredible patience!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 12:22 AM
thats insane great job
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 5:00 AM
Nicely done! But may I make a small suggestion? I would have built it in two sections: !0 the masin section and then 2) the bottom half! but otherise great job
#5 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 10:54 AM
There's a lot of love in that build! I love your gardens too, particularly as you had to use your imagination to create them. Awesome work.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 11:27 AM
Well done!
Wiki Wizard
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 2:53 PM
Awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 4:47 PM
A fantastic job, you have worked incredibly hard and have far more patience than me.
The only comment I would make is that their is no 'The' in Windsor Castle
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 5:28 PM
WoW!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 8:30 PM
*faints* This is spectacular! (Perhaps my Sim Princes William and Harry will have to visit granny now LOL)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 7:28 AM
Thank you all for your kind words

@TudorMan23, do you mean that I should've built two seperate lots? The problem with that is that then you have "a crack" on the castle's wall since you have to leave one tile with no walls to the edges of the lot. Also I think the playability would have suffered a bit since I wanted to keep the possibility to play with a huge group of sims - a few of them possibly being members of the royal family and the rest being their playable servants

@tjmaggots, thanks for the correction. I corrected it from the title and text.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 10:38 AM
WOW, fantastic ! Thanks a ton for sharing this amazing creation
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 1:12 PM
this looks like a lot of work, many thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 5:25 PM
I've been to castle Warwick in England. But this one is so beautiful. I put it up in the posh part of town overlooking the sea in Sunset Valley. Thanks for making it. I love castles.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 10:35 PM
This Looks Awesome! Cant wait to use this in the game!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 4:01 AM
Perfect for my royalty challenge! love it!
Forum Resident
#17 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 11:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by trench
Thank you all for your kind words

@TudorMan23, do you mean that I should've built two seperate lots? The problem with that is that then you have "a crack" on the castle's wall since you have to leave one tile with no walls to the edges of the lot. Also I think the playability would have suffered a bit since I wanted to keep the possibility to play with a huge group of sims - a few of them possibly being members of the royal family and the rest being their playable servants

@tjmaggots, thanks for the correction. I corrected it from the title and text.

oh yea didnt think of it that way but now it makes a lot of sense. yea the best size lot would be 40X90 or something like that!