Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sleepy Admiral - Vampire Club (no CC)

by wormwoodz Posted 23rd Aug 2011 at 7:48 AM - Updated 23rd Aug 2011 at 10:03 PM by wormwoodz : update on description

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 9:27 PM
So trashy. I love the 'we build it with whatever was at hand' look. Fang-tastic!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 10:18 PM
Wow... very cool club
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 10:20 PM
I love this, very well built club!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 11:29 AM
Nice build!
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 4:11 PM
it reminds me "the admiral's arms" in "the queen of the damned" :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Sep 2011 at 1:26 AM
Could you make one that only uses base game and nightlife please?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 1:03 AM
So grunge!
i love it
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 5:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sea Kitty
Could you make one that only uses base game and nightlife please?

I'm afraid I can't at this point, all my computers that are currently running the game have at least both ambitions and adventures installed on top of nightlife.

You can try however to recreate a building like this in your game, if my screenshots help you get an idea on how I built this lot.
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Oct 2011 at 4:58 AM
Awesome, thanks! I have the latest version of the game so I ran into a couple of minor glitches: I had to make the lot 10x15 instead of 10x10 and the neon sign was missing from the exterior (I had to turn moveobjects on to get it to stick to the wall). Anyway, the lot looks awesome and I can't wait to play with it.