Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Woolly

by fakepeeps7 Posted 5th Sep 2011 at 9:45 PM

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 33 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 10:24 PM
These are so wonderful, and just in time for fall. Thank you so much for continuing to support the Sims 2.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 10:54 PM
How absolutely freaking adorable! Thanks so much!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 11:27 PM
Love em'
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 11:31 PM
Looks just like clothes I saw in a store the other day, great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 11:33 PM
Oh, these are wonderful and so cute! Hope someone will make recolors in the future. Thanks fakepeeps7
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 11:51 PM
YAY!!! More outfits for my little Sims!!! Thank you.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 1:20 AM Last edited by lorinsv60 : 6th Sep 2011 at 1:22 AM. Reason: Sorry, the above was a double post.
I tend to gravitate toward more neutral-colored clothing. These are so adorable, love the pink and red with the gray!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 2:20 AM Last edited by SimCeleste : 6th Sep 2011 at 3:34 AM.
Lovely outfits! Thank you!
I'll look forward for recolors!

edit: I never cared much about my sims childs outfits but now I discovered your profile and your stuff and I'm oficially your newest fan!
How cut my little simmies will be wearing your adorable outfits!!!!
Thank you so much.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 5:21 AM
Thanks so much for these, as always your stuff is so nice.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 1:38 PM
Thank you. These are great, and just in time for school.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 5:27 PM
These are really nicely made. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 11:07 PM
I love the blazer with the little bow tie. It's too adorable! Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 12:17 AM
Thank you! I'm so excited to have all of these in my game. The color combos are perfect!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 12:34 AM
Must have sheep! Yay sheep!

Sheep shirt girl has uneven socks. That's a great detail.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 3:27 AM
Thankyou. I saw these on your journal - you got them finished quickly
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 7:46 PM
I like these clothes but there is a problem with them in my game. The some of the clothing has large flesh colored parts. It looks like they were not finished.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#18 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 10:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by khippo
I like these clothes but there is a problem with them in my game. The some of the clothing has large flesh colored parts. It looks like they were not finished.

Turn up your graphics settings.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 12:15 PM
Thank you so much
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#20 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 9:13 PM
I love the boys clothes so fabulous thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 4:00 AM
Hahahaha........I remember many moons ago now being instructed to turn up the graphics settings........

Seriously, my sim kiddies would be naked without you. As it is I have I download folder stuffed with your creations. True works of art.

And yes, so thankful you've remained creating for Sims 2. It has my preferred look and playing style.

Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 1:24 PM
I couldn't help but commenting your work. I think you make really realistic looking clothes for kids that look both interesting& beautifull. Although I don't play much with kids,when my family gets thir children, I'll definitely know where to get them some cool clothes. Keep up the good work fakepeeps7.
Test Subject
#23 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 8:47 PM
These are great! You should have put up an option to download them all at once for the greedy, lazy people like me, though. ;P

This is the first time I have ever seen something someone made and went "OMG so adorable, must recolor so I can have moar!" Now I just have to get Photoshop back on this comp and not ruin your hard work. >.>;
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 23rd Sep 2011 at 5:04 PM
I'm so overjoyed to see a creator continuing to make lovely clothing for TS2. Thanks so much for these terrifically cute clothes. My Sim kids continue to adore you . Keep up the great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 28th Sep 2011 at 5:06 AM
So glad to see you back! I hope we'll see lots more from you - these are adorable!
Page 1 of 2