Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gabrielle Roth

by Sisaly Posted 2nd Oct 2011 at 10:58 PM - Updated 9th Oct 2011 at 5:31 AM by Sisaly

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 2:46 AM
She's adorable. Great work :D
Inventor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 3:07 AM
She looks like a real and alive person
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 3:30 AM
She's so cute!! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 4:31 AM
Gorgeous. She reminds me of Clare from Six Feet Under.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 9:49 AM Last edited by noxnoxnox : 3rd Oct 2011 at 10:11 AM.
truly sweet girl :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 5:56 PM
Hi,

I like her, but how do I download from LemonLeaf...It's all Chinese or something!
Don't understand a thing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 7:39 PM
I like her very much. Thanks
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 5:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bloch676
Hi,

I like her, but how do I download from LemonLeaf...It's all Chinese or something!
Don't understand a thing.

Well, it seems that Lemonleaf has decided to stop sharing because of the theft by Praline.
I thought after it was settled and Praline apologized she was sharing again. Now it looks like you have to register at Gamesir to download. I really can't tell. But you can find most of her stuff here.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. The sim in my avi is coming soon.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Instructor
#10 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 5:29 AM
I will enjoy corrupting such innocense.

All TS2 Downloads Link
All TS3 Downloads: Link
All Other downloads: Link
Skyrim SKSE 1.6.x gamepad key support: Link
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 6:07 PM
I love her she is so unique...not like all the other sims you see out there today. Thanks so much for sharing her.
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 10:50 PM
Wow, she looks gorgeous. Wonderful work.
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 9:23 AM
Thank you all!
But according to some people, she's UGLY, but they, of course, post anonymously. LOL
Oh well, I'm glad that others like her and want her in their game.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 11:38 PM
Disregard the anons, they're all just posting for the reaction (friend is a 'professional' troll)

I love her!
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 12:31 AM
The link to the hair seems to be broken, do you know of an alternate place I could grab it?? (I checked Anubis, but it's not there...)
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 4:40 PM
Really cute. Thanks for the link to Sims Cave.

I found the skin here & the eyeliner here.

Couldn't download the blush though. Got a page that said the file was set to private.
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 5:14 AM
Nothing wrong with the link to the hair. Try the home page.
http://coolsimsnet.blogspot.com/

Thanks everyone.

Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 11:37 PM
I have to register at the Sims cave to download the custom content?
Instructor
#19 Old 12th Oct 2011 at 6:50 PM
Love the sim, great job!

Quote: Originally posted by Ananymoose
I have to register at the Sims cave to download the custom content?

If it wasn't for this sim I'd never have registered over at Sims Cave(didn't know it existed); I'm glad I did. The site has tons of great downloads!

They call me The Seeker.
I've been searching low and high.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 14th Oct 2011 at 1:41 AM
I don't have The Sims 3 at present (only a house in my sisters game), but if I did she would be in my game. I think I will download her anyway, so that when I eventually have space for both Sims 2 and Sims 3 and get Sims 3 I can use her. She's wonderful.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 6:50 PM
I downloaded the eyes by escand but my eyes in the game don't look like what she has in the picture...is there some kind of trick to get the 3 different colors like the sim has?
Scholar
Original Poster
#22 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emmers83
I downloaded the eyes by escand but my eyes in the game don't look like what she has in the picture...is there some kind of trick to get the 3 different colors like the sim has?

The only thing I did with these pics is use aWT HQ mod to get HiRes pics. Maybe that's why. I've used these eyes for the last 3 sims, they always look multicolored to me.

Test Subject
#23 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 2:33 AM
I'm having problems trying to download the slider from aWT... when I click the download button, nothing happens? But besides that, awesome Sims; I really like her.
Scholar
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#24 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 7:28 AM
Thank you!! Keep trying, it's downloading for me if I follow the links.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#25 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 1:25 AM
She's still my favorite sim in town, her children are wonderful with that cute cheek that I just wanna have a bite...MUCH LOVE. Thank you again.
Page 1 of 2