Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jorani, a Khmer (Cambodian) Sim!

by Hellfrozeover Posted 22nd Oct 2011 at 5:08 PM - Updated 17th Feb 2017 at 12:38 AM by Hellfrozeover

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 6:16 PM Last edited by thiafy : 22nd Oct 2011 at 6:27 PM.
She's really pretty! Her whole face is really interesting, too. It looks like you did a really good job with her. =D

(I know "her face is interesting" doesn't necessarily sound like high praise, but she the first sim I've found that's actually worth downloading. So thank you!)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 7:59 PM
She's beautiful, thanks for making her.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 8:51 PM
I have a friend who's Cambodian, and she looks a lot like her. I wish the flair of the nose was a bit more delicate, but it's still really good Nice job :D
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 9:01 PM
Thiafy - Thank you "Interesting" is good praise in my book!

claudiasharon - You're welcome, I hope you enjoy her!

CinderEmma - Thanks The nose is the one bit I'm not 100% happy with. I think you're right. It was quite difficult to get the balance between ethnically accurate and 'worked on' for some reason. I might have an other look at her.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 1:56 AM
She is beautiful and very realistic.

Bix AKA Champion le Bleu Cardinalis born Nov 18th 2006. Home from Poland Jan 14 2007 with brother Jack!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 6:46 AM
I love her thank you for making a realistic looking Asian sim that doesn't look anime'ish because I have so many of them already lol
Tartan McBadgerface
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 3:24 PM
carolinn4733 - Thank you

nickgf - That was the exact reason I made her lol! I was so fed up trying to find Asian sims who didn't have huge manga eyes or multi-coloured hair! Hope you like her
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 5:02 PM
No Lao love? I see how it is... Really though I like both of your sims but was kinda hoping on doing the full circle i.e Thai, Khmer, Lao, Burmese, Viet. Basically the ASEAN way.

Ain't nothin but a Sim Thang....
Theorist
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 6:15 PM
hot, will download, thanks
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lagger123987
No Lao love? I see how it is... Really though I like both of your sims but was kinda hoping on doing the full circle i.e Thai, Khmer, Lao, Burmese, Viet. Basically the ASEAN way.

I'm not quite finished the set yet I'm working on a Viet sim at the moment but I'm sure I have time to do a Lao sim too!

tizerist - Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Oct 2011 at 5:47 AM
Her and your Thai sim both look great, and very "authentic" (not sure how to say that they actually look Cambodian/Thai) you're really good at making sims

Do you think there's a Japanese sim or two in the future? I'd love a Japanese sim who doesnt look like he just stepped of the pages of a manga

Looking forward to your Viet sim as well
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th Oct 2011 at 9:41 PM
Like someone else said, this is the first time I've gone out of my way to download someone else's sim.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 25th Oct 2011 at 12:15 AM
Thank you! Not gonna lie, I'm getting sick of all the white-bread sims out there. She's gorgeous. Please keep it up, because I would love to have more sims like this one in my game!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 25th Oct 2011 at 1:27 PM
I'm pretty sure we mentioned Cambodia today in Geography.
She looks beautiful, definitely going straight into my game.
Also, awesome thing you're making more sims, I can't wait to see them! ^^
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#16 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 7:36 PM
Hacher - Thank you I may already have a Japanese boy in my game that I could adjust for release actually! I'm working on a Viet girl just now. I'm going for both really pretty and ethnically accurate with her and she's not quite there yet but I like how she looks so far!

Xuchilpaba - Thanks, I love hearing that!

Howabominable - Thank, I hope you enjoy her! I was getting a bit bored too.

Coddod - Thank you, enjoy !
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 8:22 PM
Very pretty.
Tartan McBadgerface
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#18 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 10:47 AM
Oneira - Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 11:53 PM
Awesome work! I just wish the dresses were not store-brought. I have no points and cannot afford more. :-(
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#20 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HinataObsession
Awesome work! I just wish the dresses were not store-brought. I have no points and cannot afford more. :-(

She doesn't need the dress to work
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 6:09 AM
Wow! I really like the unique looks you give your sims. I like a multicultural simmie town. Thanks! :0)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 23rd Jan 2012 at 4:05 AM
Very awesome. Is it just me or does she look a lot like Grace Park from Battlestar and Hawaii Five-O?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#23 Old 29th Jan 2012 at 3:23 AM
Lovely. One of the most well-done Sims I've ever seen, honestly.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 8:23 AM
I really like her! She looks so pretty. But do I have to have the sliders for her to appear exactly as she is?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 11:18 PM
I love the beautiful sim you made. I hope you dont mind but I am going to remake her into a supernatrual if that is quite alright with you. I will be giving you credit to the original version of her-smiles-
Page 1 of 2