Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Misha the Karelian Bear Dog

by PharaohHound Posted 25th Nov 2011 at 9:09 PM - Updated 30th Apr 2012 at 4:15 PM by PharaohHound
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 9:29 PM
Aw, I saw him on the Pets Picture board, he's super duper cute
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 10:20 PM
So cute, i want to hug him for real ^_^
A must download. Thank you.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 10:38 PM
He's a real cutie. Thank you. I actually live in North Karelia and there are many of these dogs here, so this is a must download for me.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 10:48 PM
what a beautiful dog! i never heard of this breed, but after seeing him my simmies must have
Field Researcher
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 12:29 AM
So adorable! Love!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 1:56 AM
Cute and so beautiful dog.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 11:41 AM
So cute! Ah, I wish I have TS3 Pets now But after seeing this cutie, must have it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 1:44 PM
Nicely done Thanks!!

Our family dog was a mix breed with Karelian Bear Dog and Labrador Retriever. :lovestruc (and a hint from German Shepherd I think, because of his hight)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 12:03 AM
Beautiful dog! i wish i could download. do you know why it isn't showing up in my game? and i think the link may be broken... i would really love to download.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 9:58 PM
Pretty work! When you have time, could you try other Finnish spitz, too?
Rubric Wrangler
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 5:25 PM
Aqua - The dog is working correctly for me, as is the download link. Have you tried all of the steps in this guide? If you have followed that guide and are still having issues, try following the steps outlined here. If that is still not working for you, try posting in the Help forums.

sarpola - We already have a lovely Finnish Spitz on MTS made by the talented armiel.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 4:30 PM
Ok, i'll try it out again! Thanks!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 4:40 PM
I have another question I'm fairly new to sims 3 as you may have noticed XD I've been playing sims 2 for years though Is the downloaded pets suppose to show up in create a pet like sims 2? Or do they only show up when you click randomize?
Rubric Wrangler
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#15 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 6:09 PM
Aqua, Misha should appear in the premade Sims bin in Create a Pet, under dogs. I hope you get the download working, and enjoy playing with Misha.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 4:23 PM
Thank you, everything worked out fine! i found her.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd May 2013 at 4:01 PM
Aww! You just made my day! Now my horse ranch breeding Finnhorses can have the real thing guarding the porch. Now I just have to make a Finnish Spitz, one of the most beautiful dogs ever...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 13th Oct 2023 at 7:47 AM
Awwww, Misha's adorable! Somepuppy needs a belly rub, and I'm sure some of my Sims will be happy to oblige.