Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"I feel in love" Part I - Forever Yours

by q3tbo Posted 2nd Dec 2011 at 10:27 PM - Updated 26th Jul 2012 at 2:40 AM by q3tbo

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Dec 2011 at 1:46 AM
I love how this turned out. All of your sets are gorgeous.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Dec 2011 at 2:21 AM
What a cute dress! It doesn't look silly or distorted like some of the gowns for male sims I've seen, it really suits his body without making him look like a girl or really strangely skinny. n.n The veil is very pretty--I'm not even very girly as a girl, and I'd wear it. :3 And I adore the suit! There are not enough really handsome dress suits out there, just like there aren't enough really lovely dresses for male sims. Thank you so much for your work. owo <3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Dec 2011 at 3:16 AM Last edited by Nocomment : 3rd Dec 2011 at 3:30 AM.
What an interesting veil! I can't get enough veils for sims, and I think this is the only one I've seen made specifically for males.

It also looks easy to recolor, which I love. I wanted to show you, I made a recolor of your arm warmer, cutting it down to just lace cuffs. (I may make more and share them eventually.)

Thanks for sharing all your great creations with us!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Dec 2011 at 10:14 AM
This is a beautiful upload! Thank you soo much! Like with a lot of your stuff, I didn't know I wanted a wedding gown for my male sims until I saw it! Thank you thank you!
-blows a kiss-
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Dec 2011 at 12:59 PM
Oh wow, this is gorgeous! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Dec 2011 at 8:25 PM
could you pleeease make them for female? naah i'm just kiddin'...it's actually good.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 1:37 AM
Whoa! Very unique! The thing I love about this is that it's very different from what I've seen. There needs to be more stuff like this one here. Thank you! My men need some nice things to wear. Finally!!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 11:40 AM
I'm not entirely sure when I'd use it, but I'm downloading the lovely veil anyway, thank you.
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Dec 2011 at 12:22 AM
Oooh, that veil! Lovely! Just the thing for trans-lady simmies. Their clothing options are limited, but you are fixing that.

Where is the veil lace texture from? Did you handpaint it, or is it available online? I never have enough lace textures.

I wonder if your screenshots are from sims you actually play, or posed model sims. They look like "play for fun" sims, like there is a story behind those outfits, and the scars on their skin. I like that in a screenshot, makes it more fun for me to look at.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Dec 2011 at 9:59 AM
I didn't know I wanted something like this before I saw it. But I got to have this. Thank you, thank you. ^-^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 12:19 AM
I absolutely love your downloads! I cannot wait to see your newer projects! <3 They will look beautiful as always, I'm sure! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 9:01 PM
Like it! Thanks!
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Dec 2011 at 8:26 PM
Wow, this is very detailed and fancy.! It's nice to have something for males too. Thanks!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 11:13 AM
It's Lovely, If You Do Requests, Please Can You Do The Dress As Well Please Thanks
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 3:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Where is the veil lace texture from? Did you handpaint it, or is it available online? I never have enough lace textures.
Google found it somewhere while I was searching for "Spitze" ... german word for lace.
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
I wonder if your screenshots are from sims you actually play, or posed model sims. They look like "play for fun" sims, like there is a story behind those outfits, and the scars on their skin. I like that in a screenshot, makes it more fun for me to look at.
It's a looooooooong story.
Quote: Originally posted by one~sky~one~destiny
It's Lovely, If You Do Requests, Please Can You Do The Dress As Well Please Thanks
Which dress?

Do not send any Requests, please. I do not have the time for it.
There will be NO female versions of anything of my male stuff. Never ever.
You may convert it for your own personal use if you want to.. I won't do it.
www.simsforum.de
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 9:44 AM
Ok I am not into the whole "tranny" sims and "crossdressing" sims but if I was that dress would be the FIRST thing I would download. You did an AMAZING job. It is absolutely beautiful and the model looks just as amazing as the dress!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 6:04 PM
ummmm guy getting married to a guy? guy wearing dress? o O'
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 12:47 PM
Hehehe is the name from xandria's song forever yours?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 5:36 AM
I love you work, thank you very much. From She of Anubis_a devoted fan
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 2:11 AM
This is gorgeous! The lace is unbelievable, and the texture on the white dress is too much...I can't think of an appropriately grand adjective for it. Just stunning. You put a lot into your creations, and that is appreciated very much.

Thank you for uploading this breathtaking mod.
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 5:59 PM
Great!
I really like your crossdressing sims. I never knew dressing your sims like women could be so entertaining. I look at any other crossdressing outfits for sims, and they aren't quite as good as yours are. I hope you make more, Sims 2 doesn't have anything anymore, so I'm hoping you still continue to make more.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 5th Sep 2013 at 2:34 PM
Very nicely done... Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 9:48 AM
thank
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 8:30 PM
I like to make sims out of my comic's characters and a lot of your work has been helping me out for one specific character I have so this means a lot :D
Page 1 of 2