Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 6:49 PM
August.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 7:49 PM
Default March

17th of March, to be exact. Hopefully at least someone can identify the holiday. There's a definite lack of clover in this game.

Noone expects the spanish inquisition!
My simblr and my downloads blog .
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#53 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 7:58 PM
Hellrazr... "summer" isn't a month. You also need to pick just one picture for each month - and it needs to be 1000x750!

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#54 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 8:49 PM
I got two there witch ever the best one is to you guys if you want ill pic one of each

As for the mouth June/July not to sure ether works

The size is 1000x563 its the only size that works due to my screen set up i try 750 its miss proportioned
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#55 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 8:52 PM
Hellrazr - YOU need to pick the picture you want to enter. Also, the month you want it entered as well please. You will still need to get them to be the right size.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
#56 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 9:02 PM Last edited by Hellrazr : 9th Dec 2011 at 1:29 AM.
Just give me a bit ill open my Linux box and resize it in gimp
Test Subject
#57 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 11:52 PM
July

Lab Assistant
#58 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 11:54 PM
Default June
June

Test Subject
#59 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 12:10 AM
Calendar Contest - December
December Entry: The family enjoying Christmas Morning

CC used:
Christmas Gifts: Around The Sims 3

Free Store Content Used - http://www.thesims3.com
Holiday Good Cheer Gnome
Little Miss Swiss Décor Doll
Saint Mitch The Winter Wonder Bear
Holiday Tree
Thanksgiving Table Light
Mochi’s Doggie Present
Winter Wall Garland
Winter Wall Wreath
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#60 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 12:32 AM
Hellrazr - Great! You have the right size. Now, instead of having them in that post, please edit your previous entries. Each picture needs its' own post and make sure to give us the month, just in case you forget. Then I can add you to the contestant table.

"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 12:55 AM
@ heaven; I am so sorry but my entry was actually for June and it's listed for May
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#62 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 2:03 AM
Whoops. My fault! Fixed now. Thanks for catching it? Have you ever seen the table codes? They get a bit...messy after a few entries.

Test Subject
#63 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 2:21 AM
November Calendar
November - Family Sitting around Thanksgiving Meal.
This is insipired by Norman Rockwell's "Freedom From Want"

CC used - "Dining Table Clutter" by cmomoney
Scholar
#64 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 2:30 AM
Default November
I think I managed to resize it correctly but if its off I'll fix it as soon as it comes to my attention.

First snowfall of the year: November.

The Love Legacy A Random Legacy Challenge Blog - Currently in Progress
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#65 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 3:39 AM
Hellrazr, you got it. Thanks for switching those for me. Keeps the thread nice and clean. Everyone up to this point SHOULD be entered in. If I have forgotten you (or if I entered you into the wrong month or posted a link to an intergalactic dimension instead of your entry) just poke me. Like I said, gets messy AND (since I've already been outed) my whiskey drinking is on the rampage again.

Top Secret Researcher
#66 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 7:08 AM Last edited by r_deNoube : 9th Dec 2011 at 7:20 PM. Reason: Added title. Refined disclosure per heaven's advice.
Default July. Lazy hot days.
July. Lazy hot days.CC consists only of the poses from alistair's "Thick as Thieves" set, and the ubiquitous cmomoney Pose Player (not visible, off-camera.)
All else is base game.
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 9:12 AM Last edited by Sammiannnz : 11th Dec 2011 at 10:01 PM.
I was going to say October but I realised that that would be a very Halloween type month and this isn't Halloween themed. This is SEPTEMBER!!!! Fall/Autumn fishing.

Finally it works!! :D

"In spite of everything, I believe that people are really good at heart."
-Anne Frank

"If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
-Sherlock Holmes
Scholar
#68 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 9:58 AM Last edited by RomerJon17 : 9th Dec 2011 at 12:23 PM.
Default September
SEPTEMBER
Last day of Summer

SIZE
1000 X 750 PIXELS

DESCRIPTION
My Child "Jane" in last summer day on September...

CUSTOM CONTENTS
F-IN01 TS3 default replacement FULL FAMILY v2 by Navetsea
Default replacement eyes by Pavic
Cute Kid Pose Pack - For your wee little models! by traelia
Test Subject
#69 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 10:10 AM Last edited by athenask : 9th Dec 2011 at 11:18 AM.
Default Dec
Dec
X'mas

WHY I CAN'T UPLOAD MY PIC?
Field Researcher
#70 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 12:41 PM Last edited by jbeach34 : 26th Dec 2011 at 9:34 PM.
Default St. Patty's Day Party
Still March, just a different sim - partying it up!

Whatever you do, do it ALL for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31
My mission: To fill the gaps!
Join me on my new Discord channel!
Snag my creations from my LiveJournal!
Field Researcher
#71 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 12:44 PM Last edited by jbeach34 : 10th Dec 2011 at 3:19 AM.
Default No Business Like Show Business
July
entry #2

My 10 y.o. son told me to "enter the Hot Momma"!!! :D

Whatever you do, do it ALL for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31
My mission: To fill the gaps!
Join me on my new Discord channel!
Snag my creations from my LiveJournal!
Site Helper
#72 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 2:25 PM
Athenask: does deviant art allow hotlinking for pictures that size? If not, that would be your problem. Try uploading somewhere else, like modyourpanties. (I'm using modyourpanties for my entries because it looks as though Image Shack has decided to resize anything over 800x600 whether you tell it to or not. )

If it does allow hotlinking, then the problem is with your code. Copy the direct link for the picture into your post, and then add {IMG} in front of the link, and {/IMG} after it. (Replacing the { and } with [ and ] ) Or go advanced and use the Image button.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Mad Poster
#73 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 3:58 PM
deviantART DOESN'T allow hotlinking so that will be a problem either way.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#74 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 4:37 PM
r_deNoube - I suggest taking out the part of "I did edit". Again, if a judge can tell, we'd have to to disqualify. I'm not gonna be harsh because honesty is always a good policy and your picture still looks like a game picture. But, let's leave it as a "don't ask, don't tell" if the editing is small. Or "what we don't know, won't kill us" or...whatever.

jbeach - Your pictures are the wrong size. Once the correct size is up, I can add them to the table.

Née whiterider
retired moderator
#75 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 5:47 PM
athenask, you need to use the URL of the actual image, not just the page it's on - so the url will end in .jpg. In your case, it's http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7161/...933d35992_b.jpg

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.

Page 3 of 10