Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Leg Size Sliders for All Pets

by PharaohHound Posted 27th Jun 2012 at 6:47 PM - Updated 8th Jun 2013 at 10:58 PM by PharaohHound : confirm 1.50 compatible

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 49 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 6:53 PM
OHMAHGAWD THANK YOU.

Srsly, I love you for this. YAY FAT LEGGIE HORSIES.
Rubric Wrangler
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 7:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
OHMAHGAWD THANK YOU.

Srsly, I love you for this. YAY FAT LEGGIE HORSIES.

Glad you like it, HP. Now get cracking with that project of yours.
Interstellar Traveler
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 7:05 PM
Awesome! Great job on these! I love them!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 7:29 PM
I can finally make some convincing draft horses, thank you! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 7:32 PM
YES!!! Thank you! If EA was really lacking something in that game, it was awareness that some animals have thicker/bigger legs than others. Which felt kind of silly in my opinion, wtf EA?! Wonderful job!!! I love it!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 7:42 PM
Awesome!!! And just in time for my draft horses...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 7:57 PM
Great slider :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 9:09 PM
Great!! We can count on you and CMAR for sharing some love the pets way!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 9:58 PM
You rock!
I have a cat so fat he can hardly roll over (out of 5 house cats he's the only overweight one, we don't know WHY he's like that) and I can't even get close to making him for the game - not and have him look right. He's not been thin since he was young.... once we got him fixed and he hit middle age...well, I guess I can empathize with him.
This will help me attempt to make him look more real!

Thank you so much!

Please share some draft horses, if you would?
I'm not good at creation with them, but my medieval world could sure use some.
I use the donkey someone on here made ALL the time in that world, since it fits so well into the story...all the peasants have them... but I'd like my farmers to have some draft horses....

(I;ve said this before - you have your own sub-folder in my mods ! lol)
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 12:05 AM
Very, very cool! Thanks for your hard work on this - the sim animals really need this kind of detailing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 1:21 AM
This was SO needed. THANK YOU (shouty caps lol)
Rubric Wrangler
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#13 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 1:46 AM
zhyzathn - glad that you like the sliders, I hope they help you making your fat cat. I do hope to do a set of draft horses at some point, probably Belgians, Percherons, Clydesdales and Shires.

Cmar - no, thank you. It makes me very happy to know you like these!

And everyone else, thanks for all of your fantastic comments! It makes me feel deeply appreciated, and encourages me to keep creating! :D
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 2:45 AM
Yes. I could so hug you for this. Proper draft horses! :lovestruc
... thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 3:09 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Finally!!! Next dream: sliders for overall size so your arabian isn't as tall as your shire.
Rubric Wrangler
Original Poster
#16 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 3:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kaisoleil
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Finally!!! Next dream: sliders for overall size so your arabian isn't as tall as your shire.

kaisoleil, I believe that someone already has one in beta testing. Check on Equus Sims.

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 3:27 AM
Jebus this is awesome! Just what I've been waiting for!

Is there any chance of a height/largeness(?) slider from you sometime? Don't wanna be greedy, but that would be so cool! I could make believeable Great Danes! :-D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 4:33 AM
T.T thank you this is so cool!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 5:55 AM
Thank you, this is awesome
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 6:19 AM
I have a big cat too (she got up to 18 lbs. but she's 15 lbs. now) and she has thick legs so now I can make her sim more realistic! (I feel like EA made the small dogs and cats too small.) Hehe, I had to max all the sliders when making her sim. Thank you so much for creating and sharing this with us. You're the go-to modder for pets CC!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 11:15 AM
Wonderful! Thank you for this!
As soon as I get some more time, I'll have to check out the pet slider tutorial, too.
Rubric Wrangler
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#22 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 1:32 PM
Wow, I can't believe the reception this has gotten! Thanks everyone for your lovely comments!

ArnaRun - I might at some point, but at this stage it would be third on my to-do list, and I do tend to work quite slowly. :P
Instructor
THANKS POST
#23 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 4:10 PM
Omg I Love You!!! *hugs*

I will love you even moar if you manage to make a "body height" or "leg length" mod so we can have the illusions of ponies, or create Dachshunds, etc. I realise this would mess up EA's animation grids but I'm perfectly willing to admit that I don't care.

Ooops. I just realised Arna requested the same. Well. The more the merrier, right?

And while I'm at it ... can I shamelessly request additional ear sliders for the horsies, like tilt, flap etc for the dogs? Oh, there are so many sliders EA totally should have included. My Marwari horses just don't look right without the "sickle ears" their breed is famous for.
Rubric Wrangler
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#24 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 5:35 PM
Glad you like them Rockerduck! *hugs back*

Hehe, as mentioned already, I've put body size/leg length on the to-do list. As also mentioned even earlier, if you want an overall size slider for horses, I do believe one is being developed by someone on Equus Sims.

To be honest, I'm not sure I have the time or desire to make all of those ear sliders. However, if you ever wanted to try, I'd be happy to help if you run into problems.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 1:19 AM
These are great...i was wondering could you possibly make one that shortens the legs...this way we can finally make a dachshund or basset hound.
Page 1 of 3