Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

5 Draft Horses

by PharaohHound Posted 29th Jun 2012 at 5:24 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2012 at 2:58 PM by PharaohHound

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 5:51 PM
They are really cool
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 6:01 PM
Wonderful. Hugs. Thank you for sharing your awesome goodies.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 6:49 PM
Finally, draft horses that are very realistic. They are superb ! it's a great job. Thank you for sharing with us all !
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 9:21 PM
So cute, really beautifully done!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 11:55 PM
These are so beautiful! I love your pets.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Jun 2012 at 5:06 AM
These are lovely! I don't have the Pets expansion; this makes me wish I did! I especially like Peaches' and Khan's heads; really nice sense of weight.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Jun 2012 at 8:57 AM
I love them and their description ! Thanks
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Jun 2012 at 11:16 AM
You did a great job! Very gorgeous horses!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Jun 2012 at 4:58 PM
Ohhh they're beautiful! Thank you for yet another superb download!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Jun 2012 at 9:09 PM
Thank you! I love sturdier horses, and there aren't enough of them in the game IMO. I will definitely be using these, they are gorgeous.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 4:19 PM
Yaaay, sooo beautiful. I love this type of horses<3 Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 12:54 AM
Thank you so much! I also have a special fondness for draft horses, they're so awesome.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 2:06 PM
The Suffolk Punch is my favourite horse breed! Wonderful to see one here. Thank you for sharing! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 4:28 PM
omg! thank you for this horses! they are amazing!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 9:06 PM
Wow!!! Perfection...
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 10:44 AM
I love your creations and this is awesome, but I have a problem with Khan, it installed perfectly but when choosing it does not appear to have spots on the body (to make it more clear, the horse appears with the body brown, black mane and tail) may have been an installation error or is that my game does not accept it?
Rubric Wrangler
Original Poster
#18 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 9:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheLastFear
I love your creations and this is awesome, but I have a problem with Khan, it installed perfectly but when choosing it does not appear to have spots on the body (to make it more clear, the horse appears with the body brown, black mane and tail) may have been an installation error or is that my game does not accept it?

Have you installed the required CC (listed in the upload description)?

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 3:52 PM
Default Answer
Quote: Originally posted by PharaohHound
Have you installed the required CC (listed in the upload description)?

I'm Spanish and the translator does not translate in a position, but if and misunderstood, I need the pack of roan coats, is that the requirement?
Rubric Wrangler
Original Poster
#20 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 12:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheLastFear
I'm Spanish and the translator does not translate in a position, but if and misunderstood, I need the pack of roan coats, is that the requirement?

Sorry. Yes, you need to download and install the pack of roan coats, as well as the leg sliders (there are links to both of these in the Required CC section of the upload). Without those two downloads, the horse will not look like it does in my pictures.

simblr
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 3:12 AM
wow great job they look amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 10:50 AM
amazing! this reminded me of a horse breed that i absolutley love, Crillos!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 10:42 PM
They are beautiful! But where do I put them? I've tried putting them in my Mods>packages folder but I can't get it to work. I've gotten mods to work in the past however after having to uninstall/reinstall the entire game and start from scratch, I might be a bit rusty. Someone want to give me a step by step of what they did to get these gorgeous horses to work? As many times as I've read Install Instructions, I can't get them to appear.
Rubric Wrangler
Original Poster
#24 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 6:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anaja
They are beautiful! But where do I put them? I've tried putting them in my Mods>packages folder but I can't get it to work. I've gotten mods to work in the past however after having to uninstall/reinstall the entire game and start from scratch, I might be a bit rusty. Someone want to give me a step by step of what they did to get these gorgeous horses to work? As many times as I've read Install Instructions, I can't get them to appear.

These are not .package files (which do go in Mods>Packages). From CC Basics (linked in the "install instructions" tab) you can find install instructions for Sims 3 Sims (.sim files), like these are.

simblr
Test Subject
#25 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 6:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PharaohHound
These are not .package files (which do go in Mods>Packages). From CC Basics (linked in the "install instructions" tab) you can find install instructions for Sims 3 Sims (.sim files), like these are.

Ok thank you so much. And I assume the leg sliders file and the markings go in the packages file? Or is there somewhere else I have to put the sliders?
Page 1 of 2