Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hill Crest

by ung999 Posted 6th Jul 2012 at 5:34 AM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Jul 2012 at 6:48 AM
omg, ung you are back with a stunning lot. ^^
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Jul 2012 at 7:30 AM
It's technically and aesthetically a masterpiece. Pure delight. Thank you so much for sharing such an amazing lot with us.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Jul 2012 at 8:28 AM
Beautifully done and gorgeous to look at, thank you so much.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Jul 2012 at 8:46 AM
Wow, this is gorgeous! It reminds me of a somewhat more compact Falling Water somehow.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Jul 2012 at 11:09 AM
Yes, it reminds me of Falling Water too. Beautiful house, as always. As is the case with many of your houses, I wish I could live there in real life!
Interstellar Traveler
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Jul 2012 at 2:47 PM
I love your work so much Thank you, and very nice work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Jul 2012 at 7:30 PM
I suspect I may not have that space because I use a revised version of Sunset Valley. I'll download in case I can use it because I love interesting houses.

Thanks
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Jul 2012 at 11:50 PM
Hi there! My dear friends....thank you so much for all your sweet feedback! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 1:51 PM
Love it. Ditto to all the other comments. Looking at the pics I could just image living there in RL and loving it. So airy and livable. You have such wonderful talent. Wish I had the Showtime EP so could download. Perhaps in time. Thanks for sharing your lots with us :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 9:57 PM
For some reason the lot isn't showing up. Someone please help! It's installed, and I can see the house when I'm editing the town, but I can't see the lot that it's supposed to be built on.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 1:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bud Lightyear
For some reason the lot isn't showing up. Someone please help! It's installed, and I can see the house when I'm editing the town, but I can't see the lot that it's supposed to be built on.

I'm sorry I don't get what you actually meant. After you installed the house it will go to lot bin in game. Pick that house from the lot bin and place it at where I indicated in the screenshot. Let me know If you still have problem.
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 5:41 AM
For some reason where the lot should be, there is nothing there. It's not showing up at all. :/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 2:41 AM
For some reason where the lot should be, there is nothing there. It's not showing up at all. :/

After you install the house, start the game. In edit town mode, click the 'Show Empty House' you'll find the house there. Pick that house and place it in the neighborhood where I indicated in the screenshot attached. Hope you find the house!
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 7:48 PM
I'm still not getting it for some reason. Here's what my game looks like: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/401/sims3u.png/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 12:35 AM Last edited by ung999 : 8th Sep 2012 at 7:27 AM.
I'm still not getting it for some reason. Here's what my game looks like: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/401/sims3u.png/

I explained in the attached screenshots:
http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv16/annsim27/1.jpg
http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/...nnsim27/2-1.jpg
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 2:02 AM
Ohhh wow. I can't find those anywhere for some reason. Thanks a lot for your help though, and great upload!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 5:36 PM
Love this house and lot
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 13th Dec 2012 at 5:42 PM
Thanks 8d
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 9:43 PM
Great modern house that I use in a lot of my worlds. So much better than the blah EA default houses that are placed in the cliff areas. Tested in game for two days and all rooms and steps function properly.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 12:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alicezhouses
Great modern house that I use in a lot of my worlds. So much better than the blah EA default houses that are placed in the cliff areas. Tested in game for two days and all rooms and steps function properly.

Thanks for enjoying my house! :P
Test Subject
#22 Old 21st Sep 2013 at 7:45 PM
Beautiful house but full of glitches. My sim keeps floating to the bottom level when she wants to sleep, or make breakfast, then walks back upstairs to go to sleep. really wastes a lot of time.