Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 6:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TotsInc
Wow. This sounds interesting (and time consuming, lol). I don't think I'd ever make it through a hundred generations though. I've never even made it through a regular 10 gen legacy, lol. I might give it a go sometime though

I hope you do try this challenge, it's a lot of fun if you love giant families!(at-least I do..) I would suggest(for big family lovers) to have atleast 5-10 kids each gen, or whatever amount you're comfortable with!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 11th Jul 2017 at 9:25 AM
Bleh.... is there any way I can get back into my 100 gen family? >o< I keep on losing interest in them...
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 12:11 AM
I just moved most of my family to a new town, I still can''t really play them :l
Field Researcher
#54 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 9:05 PM Last edited by Kunder : 22nd Aug 2017 at 9:31 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by NaeShelle
I've heard of extended legacies, but, never this long, so, it'll be an interesting challenge.; are there any rules about which challenges we may incorporate into it? (i.e. "Mistress", "Black Widow", "Foster Home", etc.)

This would make a fun BACC background plot.
I'm currently using the Ottomas clan for something similar to this (Ottomas Empire).

My first goal, was to breed out the "Ugly" gene. (Thanks to Sims, Meadow Thayer, Goopy GilsCarbo, Katy, and Carly Cymovic, Phoebe Nelsen, Renegade MacEnnis, Havoc, and Malicia Pyxmyxel, Julien Cooke, Etc.).

Next goal? 10 Generations. Halfway there!

What I see for the future?
I'll need to create "Ottomas Empire, Too!", and transport the latest Generation, via CAS/BodyShop/SimsPE, to that hood to continue. I have a computer, dedicated to just the Ottomas clan!
Test Subject
#55 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 12:52 AM
Are we allowed to use custom content
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 12:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Northernsimmer4liife
Are we allowed to use custom content

Yes, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to...
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 12:18 AM
Quick update: computer broke, gonna get it fixed, but will probably lost all progress(and I was generation 2, 33 kids )

If I do lose all my progress, then I might as well make a new family but I should wait until I have world adventures to get a mod to help with any lag that might come up...
Test Subject
#58 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 3:33 PM
I can't even do the ten usual generations let alone 100
I guess it's fun for people who only play sims (and a lot of sims), it's quite challenging I have to say, it could take years! XD
Test Subject
#59 Old 29th Apr 2019 at 9:34 AM
This will be a good way to see how far I can push my game xD
Test Subject
#60 Old 28th Jun 2022 at 3:45 PM
I'm actually gonna do this! Though with all other challenges and the new StoryProgression mod so I won't have to worry about kids that aren't heirs. Let's see how far I can get with this :D
Page 3 of 3