Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sunshine's Sanctuary

by Buckley Posted 31st Jul 2012 at 3:14 PM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 6:04 PM
Love this, loved in CFF and it's even better now
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 7:23 PM
Gorgeous.
dodgy builder
#4 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 7:43 PM
I'm with Karen Great work.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 7:47 PM
Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 7:56 PM
Well done!
Field Researcher
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 10:02 PM
This is beautiful as always!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 12:13 AM
I just finished playing for the night, my sim lives in this house. I find it cute and it has all I wanted in my game, my sim and I love it - thanks!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 3:11 AM
It looks amazing, you did a wonderful job, thank you.
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 10:07 PM
lovely! but, I have a question, the world/neighbourhood the house is placed in, is it possible to download it?(the world I mean) it looks so beautiful! the house too of course<3
Inconceivable!
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 1:08 AM
Thank you all so much! I really appreciate it.

@Jake Lucas- I'm so glad your Sim likes it! I love to hear that.

@TMai011- The world is Lucky Palms, available at the EA store. Here.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 6:49 AM
I downloaded it and all the CC it needs, but when I placed it my game CTD'd :'c It's so gorgeous
Inconceivable!
Original Poster
#13 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 8:19 AM
@ContessaClaire- Oh no! I'm so sorry about that. Let's see if I can help figure out the problem. Just a couple of questions:

-Do you have all the store content installed? I can't imagine that not having some of it would cause it to crash though...
-What patch level are you on?
-Do you have all the expansion packs and Outdoor Living? Again, I don't know if that could be the culprit (and honestly I'd be surprised if it were), but it's worth asking.
-What world/lot were you using? I've had some problems with those dock lots in Lucky Palms myself. After I bulldozed one of them, it messed up part of the pier. Quite strange really.

I haven't had any issues with placing the lot in my game (as I built it in one save and later moved it to my legacy save). If anyone else has had/is having problems, please let me know. Thank you!
Instructor
#14 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 2:19 PM
Beautiful! The purple accents are wonderful
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 12:00 AM
On the color scheme:
Jesus Christ, Marie. They're Minerals.

Overall cute house though. I just bought lucky palms, and the docks have enchanted me so :3 Downloading now! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 6:35 AM
This house is truly well done. I love the way you coordinated everything so well. It looks realistic, yet absolutely perfect; modern, fresh, colorful. I wish I had made it! BRAVO!
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 1:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Buckley
-What world/lot were you using? I've had some problems with those dock lots in Lucky Palms myself. After I bulldozed one of them, it messed up part of the pier. Quite strange really.

I haven't had any issues with placing the lot in my game (as I built it in one save and later moved it to my legacy save). If anyone else has had/is having problems, please let me know. Thank you!

I noticed the same thing myself. I moved one of the existing lots to the empty lot and the same thing occurred. I looks like the pier barrier around the centre of the lot where it connects to the pier vanishes.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 3:16 AM
Thanx for this~
it's so beautiful =w=
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 10:08 PM Last edited by emco931201emco : 17th Aug 2012 at 4:33 PM.
Amazing

What is the name of this city ? Because I like this
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 10:04 PM
Very, VERY mice! This is exactly what I'vee been looking for. Thank you soooooo much for sharing this pretty house!
Test Subject
#21 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 7:00 PM
Not all the people can register on Store to download something there. Do you know that?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 2:29 AM
Just gorgeous!