Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Hamon

by Pippenhouse Posted 21st Aug 2012 at 1:28 PM - Updated 23rd Aug 2012 at 12:35 AM by Pippenhouse

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Aug 2012 at 2:08 PM
This is beautiful! Your colours are incredible!! I'm downloading it so I can steal that shade of green on the exterior. I actually love it :P
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Aug 2012 at 2:35 PM Last edited by _danh : 21st Aug 2012 at 4:22 PM.
Wow, this is a really nice, unique house! You've managed to squeeze so much in whilst still keeping it looking beautiful! I would really love to see more houses from you (perhaps in this style)!

EDIT: I've been going around the house deleting the curtains and blinds and adjusting and recolouring the shelves (because I don't really want to download them) and the shelves still look nice as window sills. Anyway, I've come to the basement and there seem to be multiple beds piled on top of each other in both the boy's & girl's room. Now, this has happened in The Green Window too, but I never found out why. Two of the three beds can be deleted for 0$, leaving the 'proper' bed. It's nothing major since I can just delete them, but I just thought I'd mention it just in case you knew why this was happening.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Aug 2012 at 4:10 PM
Yay, it's up! I love this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Aug 2012 at 4:19 PM
Ah, the exterior is amazing! I love the aesthetic of it all. Thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Aug 2012 at 6:34 PM
Very nice! I don't like the spiral stairs, though. I will replace with regular stairs.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Aug 2012 at 6:53 PM
Loved this in CFF! So glad it's uploaded, brilliant house, thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 21st Aug 2012 at 9:51 PM
So cute! And I love small lot!
Thank you for sharing!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Aug 2012 at 11:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by _danh
EDIT: I've been going around the house deleting the curtains and blinds and adjusting and recolouring the shelves (because I don't really want to download them) and the shelves still look nice as window sills. Anyway, I've come to the basement and there seem to be multiple beds piled on top of each other in both the boy's & girl's room. Now, this has happened in The Green Window too, but I never found out why. Two of the three beds can be deleted for 0$, leaving the 'proper' bed. It's nothing major since I can just delete them, but I just thought I'd mention it just in case you knew why this was happening.

Thanks for letting med know. I've had that issue before but unfortunately I have no idea what's causing it : /. Luckily, like you've said, It's easy to fix .
I'll add a note about it in the main post so other people who downloads this house are aware of that issue.

Thank you all for your lovely comments! I'm so glad you like it!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Aug 2012 at 12:20 AM
This is my dream house This is beautiful :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Aug 2012 at 1:29 AM
Like what you finally did with the basement. Downloading now! Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd Aug 2012 at 2:35 AM
This looks really nice! Great use of pace and the creativity in the actual structure is very interesting.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Aug 2012 at 6:53 AM
the bunk and loft beds do that in every house i build and save to library. I think its just a generations glitch.
I saw this house in the forum, its lovely!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 22nd Aug 2012 at 10:01 AM
I love it! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 22nd Aug 2012 at 11:10 PM
Beautiful house ... I love it ...! Thank you very much for sharing ...!
Interstellar Traveler
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Aug 2012 at 1:42 AM
Great work! I love it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd Aug 2012 at 6:17 AM
Love this in the forum, now I can have it. Again: lovely house and thanks for sharing!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 23rd Aug 2012 at 9:23 AM
Thanks all! I'm so glad that you like it :D. I hope you'll have fun with this house!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 23rd Aug 2012 at 4:34 PM
That's really cute! It's just big enough to make a decent house, but small enough to be cozy. Nice job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 23rd Aug 2012 at 5:12 PM
I love it! Great job! Thanks for uploading.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#21 Old 23rd Aug 2012 at 6:37 PM
WOW ! Looks fantastic... I love it. Thanks a lot for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 2:33 PM
I love it! This house is so beautiful you did an amazing job.
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 2:54 PM
I can't begin to tell you how much I love this! The only thing I don't like is the fact that I don't have Generations, so can't download!

Love everything about it, well done!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Banned
#24 Old 25th Aug 2012 at 12:56 PM
How did you get interior views like that in TS3? I thought that option was just for TS2.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 25th Aug 2012 at 1:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims99Fanatic
How did you get interior views like that in TS3? I thought that option was just for TS2.

I'm not really sure what you mean, but I took the pictures in "cameraman mode". Just press tab when you're in live mode and then you can use the mouse wheel to scroll back and you'll get interior views like that. I hope that answers your question!

Thanks for your lovely comments everyone!
Page 1 of 2