Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#51 Old 3rd Jun 2013 at 1:52 AM
Ooh I love this thread! We need more pictures! It's so hard only picking 7!

My favourite couples are all my own sims, as I don't play the pre-mades. I turned them into townies so now I can 'spot' them, like spotting a celebrity.

Spoilered for more than 7 photos:

Sorry for the crappy pictures, they weren't taken especially for the thread, so are just in-game pics. And yes, they're all about to..... I am a pervert, what can I say! lol!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 4th Jun 2013 at 6:54 AM Last edited by A-chana : 4th Jun 2013 at 7:06 AM.
I don't know if I have seven pairings to make a list out of. There are some I like the idea of but never actually played -- Erin Beaker x Lola Curious, Cassandra Goth x Vidcund Curious, and Nervous Subject x Pascal Curious come to mind for me. There's Florence Delarosa x Jodie Larson, which seemed really cute at first but turned out to have average chemistry. There are some pairs I can single out, though:

Angela Pleasant x Dustin Broke. It's cliche, but it fits so well with the trainwreck that is the Pleasant family and helps me set Angela up for conflict with non-Lilith relatives. After all, if everyone believes Angela is a precious perfect princess, how would they treat her if she got herself into big trouble over a juvenile delinquent? And as much of a reckless twerp as I see Dustin as, he's got a good enough heart and would shape up when the time came. I do like Dirk Dreamer x Lilith Pleasant as a sister pairing (har har), but I don't find myself paying quite as much attention to it.

Daniel Pleasant x Nina Caliente. It might only be because I rolled just the right turn-ons in that version of Pleasantview, but when Nina showed up in the Pleasants' welcome wagon I discovered that she had triple bolts with Daniel despite having only said "hello" to him. I ran with it when I got to play the Calientes, although it hasn't developed very far yet. Daniel's spent a night in Nina's house, but unfortunately there's no option for Mary-Sue to question him about this.

Jodie Larson x Malcolm Landgraab IV. I was surprised to learn they had great chemistry together, and more than once I've loaded a fresh Bluewater copy with ACR activated, just to have Malcolm introduce himself to Jodie by making out with her. I could see them both trying to rationalize their attraction with the need to make connections in the business world, before eventually realizing they actually never seem to talk about their stores when they're out together. There's only one reason they aren't my favorite couple, and that's because there's someone else with even better chemistry with Malcolm:

Jason Larson x Malcolm Landgraab IV. Hooray for blond hair turn-ons! Funny story: When I was doing a Free Will run where all of-age Bluewater residents were stuck in a box room, they were the only couple to exploit Hang Out, preventing them from getting dragged into the endless affairs, love triangles, and fights that surrounded them (Jodie also exploited it with Gilbert Jacquet but they never autonomously flirted since they had negative chemistry). Even when I cancelled them out of it and left the game running while I fixed something to eat, they not only avoided getting into trouble but actually fell in love while I was away. So they managed to go from a pairing I liked quite a bit already to my Sims OTP.

I do sometimes like to combine the previous two pairings into a psuedo-OT3 (it's not a true OT3 because I will never ever ship Jason x Jodie for obvious reasons), especially since with ACR's default settings there usually won't be any jealousy unless engagement rings get involved.

As a bonus mention, there's this...arrangement? I don't know how to describe this because it's not a couple or even an OT3+, but a group of Romance Sims (with the occasional Popularity or Fortune Sim) in my megahood that have all befriended each other and often share lovers. This group's main players are Carlos Contender, Chloe Curious, Daniel Pleasant, and Jessica Peterson, and between the four of them they've also sucked in Nina Caliente, Almeric Davis, Aldric Davis, and Geoff Rutherford, and I'm probably forgetting some people. And I'm certain that if I ever finish Round 2 of this megahood the pack will double in size. I don't know what to call this group but I love it because all it needs is one jealous lover and the whole thing will implode.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 3:35 AM
Mortimer & Bella Goth: I recently acquired Bella as a clean template in my game, so of course I put her back with her only true love. They have a classic feel to them that I find unique.
Don Lothario & Kaylynn Langeraek: What can I say? Their genetics are pretty much perfect, and the romance/family clash makes for some interesting storylines.
Dirk Dreamer & Lillith Pleasant: They are such a joy, because Dirk is a bookworm and good kid, but Lillith is so rebellious and punk-rock. They always have enthralled me.
Ariel Capp & Marsha Bruenig: I don't know what interests me in these two. Marsha forced me to ban landline phones, though.
Jill Smith & Buck Grunt: They are just too cute. Buck's genes aren't the best, but he always treats her like a queen.
Armand DeBateua & Jessica Peterson: I feel like they were originally meant to stay together, so that's what I do.
Darren Dreamer & Cassandra Goth: It's the perfect story of rich and pampered falling for poor and working-class. Cassie deserves a faithful lover, anyway!
Forum Resident
#54 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 4:14 AM
Lisa and Eric Smyth, based on my first successful Sims 1 family, are by far my favorites. They're in the military career path, which was my favorite in TS1 for the Gamecube because it had the highest starting wages. I also like to pair up Don Lothario and Kaylynn Langerak. As for Angela Pleasant, I have plans for her, and it doesn't involve Dustin (bah, those who say Angela and Dustin are boring, there's nothing boring about the way they're going to break up, or the way Angela's life is going to change after a certain "event" happens (I made a YouTube video that has spoliers as to this "event").
Theorist
#55 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 6:09 AM
My favorite one is Chastity Gere & Geoff Rutherford. They're not "together" as a couple, but they had a very colorful history. For a long time they've had the biggest chemistry in my hood (I use cyjon's pizza box it shows the numbers) and they've been totally hilarious. Both are crazy about romance, both want many lovers, both were engaged in criminal activities, both lived apart and it didn't hinder them from liking each other.

Chassy is a "punkish" business woman who never "sold out" and who despises the rich, she lives in a punk-styled house, which is hilarious to me, she also houses a mostly Robin-Hood-style criminal syndicate and tends to its financial matters. She dates only willing triple-bolted sims and so far there are 18 of those! It's outstanding, no other sim has ever had so many triple-bolts in all my years of playing TS2.

Geoff dates anybody but he's evil so he likes to take married sims out for a public woohoo and cynically keeps a tally by taking romantic pictures in the photo booth. I won't say what else he was engaged in, but he's awful and a psychopath, his only redeeming quality being that he loves his daughter.

Chassy and Geoff moved in together once, but it didn't work out for very stupid reasons. So for a long time afterwards they've been enemies who still pined for each other, and now finally Chassy met someone with higher chemistry and moved on. After that she was ok with harming Geoff, so he was abducted and put to a miserable life elsewhere by Chassy's syndicate. The syndicate ran him broke before abducting him, too, so now his lonely teen daughter is in 25.000 of debt. It may seem cruel but as I said Geoff is a psychopath and the syndicate was aware of his crimes, so in a way he was served justice, even though it wasn't served by law. These two will never be together, but they're still my favorite couple
Test Subject
#56 Old 7th Jun 2013 at 4:44 AM
Vidcund Curious and Cassandra Goth: I imagine both Cassandra and Vidcund were bullied as children since they were "geeky" and they eventually met up and became friends. Though that didn't happen in my game, that's just my imagination. Anyway both are cute together and they currently have two babies.

Angela Pleasant and Francis J. Worthington III: They're just cute and seem perfect for each other so I sent Angela to La Fiesta Tech and made her and Francis meet up. I also had Francis set up a date with Angela, and that became a dream date since Francis proposed and did romantic stuff with her. After the date, I was expecting Angela to give him a bouquet but instead she gave him a TV. I lol'ed. But anyway, like Vidcund and Cassandra, they're cute.

Lilith Pleasant and Dustin Broke: I imagine both are, well, criminals sort-of because they were forced to. Mary-Sue and Daniel didn't treat Lilith fairly so she became a rebel, on the other hand, Dustin wanted a job to support his family but he couldn't find a job other than the criminal so he reluctantly accepted. And Dustin is dating Angela for her sister haha. Lilith even locked Angela in her room just so they could make out.

I also have other couples I like, but not as much as the first three I said
Mortimer and Bella - Mainstream, I know. But like someone said, they're classic and I don't know anyone suitable for them other than each other.
Alexander and Lucy - Other sort-of mainstream, I think they're cute. Alexander could be the shy, smart one and Lucy could get him out of his shell and lead him to lots of adventures!
There are more, but these are the only ones I could think of atm.
Forum Resident
#57 Old 7th Jun 2013 at 9:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by A-chana
Angela Pleasant x Dustin Broke. It's cliche, but it fits so well with the trainwreck that is the Pleasant family and helps me set Angela up for conflict with non-Lilith relatives. After all, if everyone believes Angela is a precious perfect princess, how would they treat her if she got herself into big trouble over a juvenile delinquent? And as much of a reckless twerp as I see Dustin as, he's got a good enough heart and would shape up when the time came.

Is having her mugshot on Fox & Friends and the front page of the Sim City Sun as the "daughter of Football Hall of Famer Daniel Pleasant booked for armed robbery/shoplifting" big enough trouble over a juvenile delinquent? Is it fair that Angela got all the negative publicity even though Dustin was the mastermind, and Dustin had been stealing for a long time whereas it was Angela's first time? She's a precious perfect princess no more (except in the eyes of her new boyfriend; she's a real gem to him).

Note that I don't hate Ang or anything, it's just part of my storyline. My storyline that I will post somewhere once I get the ambition to do it.
Test Subject
#58 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 2:59 PM
Hermia and Puck
They are so cute together. I think Hermia deserves a sweet guy like Puck instead of this 'bad-boy' Mercutio.

Circe and Vidcund
Vidcund is a good influence so maybe she can be a good person,too. Their babies are looking beautiful. I just don't like Loki's genetics.
Top Secret Researcher
#59 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 4:23 PM
I've just recently started playing Strangetown (again but this time i'm going to stick with it awhile-I've realized Sims 2 has my heart who cares about keeping up with Sims 3 or 4 and i've always reallly wanted to play Strangetown. I really haven't done much in Sims 2 really, always restarting)

So some of these I haven't really played yet but have plans for. I just got everyone to a Monday (I play 1 week rotations Monday-Monday) and out of Uni into their own homes.

In no particular order because I love them all

1. Johnny Smith/Ophelia Nigmos- I think they are so cute together! I play Tarlia's cleaned 'hood so it's entirely possible they can have kids with red hair and black alien eyes like PT #9 Smith. I plan on them having several kids and hopefully getting a good mix of genes

2. Jasmine Rai/DJ Verse- I think they are cute together. I thought of the pairing because Jasmine loves her band, DJ is also very creative (and last name Verse). I just thought they fit. They are now in their apartment after completing University and they will adopt a kid/kids. Jasmine will continue her band with Gunnar and probably recruit Ripp Grunt (Zoe was only in it for college she has other dreams) and maybe DJ will join as well.

3. Lazlo Curious/Erin Beaker- They aren't together...yet. Right now I have Lazlo Curious and Crystal Vu together, engaged, in their own apt. I do plan on marrying them, having a kid or 2, getting lazlo abducted, and then their marriage will fall apart. Lazlo and Erin are just starting a friendship and they will end up together, happily, afterwards. Having a kid together themselves.

4. Tank Grunt/Francis J Worthington III- Opposites attract! The General is far from happy about Tank's relationship and his hobbies (ballet, yoga, dancing) and has disowned Tank. Tank is heart broken but with Francis by his side he will go far in life and be happy. I hate The General so much.

5. Buck Grunt/Jill Smith- Knowing Jill has alien genes in her and is 1/2 alien, even if the genes aren't expressed (with the cleaned templates she does have the genes recessively though so she can have alien-looking children), The General is going to be MAD when he finds out their together. They are still children and good friends at the moment. Yeah The General will successfully alienate ALL of his children. He's currently dating Strangetown Bella Goth and will have probably 2 kids with her and their marriage to be will also fall apart as he alienates them all by being a jerk to put it nicely. I'm sorry to those that like The General but I...don't...to say the least. He MIGHT die miserable and alone or he might realize the error of his ways in time and make amends before it's too late, I haven't decided yet. But yeah that went off, sorry. I think Buck and Jill are so cute together and I hope they have at least 1 alien-looking child! Or child with some alien genes.

6. Pascal Curious/Nervous Subject. In a previous short play of Strangetown I was playing the Curious brothers and Nervous came over and autonomously flirted with Pascal, or maybe it was the other way around I don't remember. But since then I can't see them with anyone else. I always have Pascal rescue Nervous from the Beaker's and Nervous loves children, at least in my game he always does, and is a great parent to Pascal's alien child (little Tycho this time), he might get abducted himself, and they will adopt a child. I will also change his name though. Nervous in my mind isn't stable enough for a job but he doesn't mind as he is a good care taker of the children while Pascal works for their money. I think they are adorable.

7. Ripp Grunt/Chloe Curious- They aren't together...yet. Will be soon. Both being romance Sims and having ACR I can turn off jealousy for them so they can live happily together in an open relationship. Woohooing with everyone willing. They will have a kid together and Chloe will probably have a couple other kids from other Sims. They might not be star parents of the year but they will be decent parents and love the children, even if they all won't be from Ripp he isn't going to care. They aren't really...conventional? Traditional? But they'll be happy

Sorry for how long that is O.O.

My Simblr
He/They
Instructor
#60 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 5:14 PM
Ripp and Jill Grunt (my favourites)
Kristen and Erin Singles
Ajay and Chloe
PT9 and Jenny Smith

or sometimes I like
General Buzz and Erin Grunt
Tank and Kristen Grunt

I usually play Kristen and Erin together because they usually role autonomous wants to flirt with each other, but when you look at character traits Kristen and Tank actually seem to suit each other quite well, both are very driven, ambitious, athletic, and maybe a bit insecure or never feeling like they can do enough. General Buzz always likes Erin, I imagine that her looking like Lyla might have something to do with it..this adds a nice dimension to his character that is sympathetic as opposed to the completely harsh image, and also gives Buck a friendly stepmother..

I don't really love any Pleasantview or Veronaville couples. I mean, I like Mortimer and Bella and Don and Nina, but the Goths are so different from Sims 1, and I just love the Strangetown sims more!

As for my custom neighbourhoods, for favourite couples it would have to be:
Savanna Jennison and Will Farrah
Ariel Effa and Isaac Pierrot
Marios and Marie Hegel (unfortunately now deceased, with their toddler son taken into care.. )

Bustin' Out!
Alchemist
#61 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 5:34 PM
Ophelia Nigmos and Johnny Smith! And Juliette Capp and Romeo Monty!
Field Researcher
#62 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 5:46 PM
In no specific order, my top 7:
  • Mortimer and Bella Goth
  • Puck Summerdream and Hermia Capp
  • Vidcund Curious and Brandi Broke
  • Pascal Curious and Nervous Subject
  • General Buzz Grunt and Kristen Loste
  • Antonio Monty and Lola Curious (Singles)
  • Geoff Rutherford and Chloe Curious (Singles)
Scholar
#63 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 5:59 PM
Angela Pleasant and Dustin Broke- I see them as a sort o star-crossed lovers thing; the girl from the upper middle class, supposedly perfect family and the boy from the broken, poor family. Moreover, I think they serve as positive foils for each other; Angela's sweetness and patience bring out the good in Dustin and she helps him to see a life past the one he's living, while Dustin's roughness and realism brings out a new side of Angela, one that's more rebellious. I see Angela as ignoring the problems in her family until she met Dustin, but he helped wake up and see her family for what it was.

Cassandra Goth and Darren Dreamer- The classic story of a good girl dating a bad boy while there's a nice guy who has been there all along and would be better or her. In my mind, they deserve each other, they deserve the happiness they could give each other. Cassandra could lift him out of the funk that Darleen's death caused and Darren could heal her of the pain that Don left her with.

Don Lothario and Nina Caliente- I've always seen Nina as being Don's favorite; if you look at their memories, Nina was his first love and he still loves her today. I think what makes them work as a couple is that they're realistic; they're both romance sims, so they know they'll never be able to commit to each other and won't expect any commitment. At the same time, they'll always be there for one another, because they're friends as well as lovers and no matter how many other lovers they have, they know they're true companions.

Buck Grunt and Jill Smith- at first, this couple was more about convenience; they were only playable child sims in the entire town, so it's like "Eh, why not?" But then, after I thought about, I saw potential for a story here. As we all know, their families are in a feud. Ripp already started the bridge by hanging out with Johnny, so why not complete it by having Jill and Buck fall in love? Their dads would have to put aside their differences then or they risk losing one of their children forever. PT would definitely be willing to put aside the feud for his daughter's happiness, and Buzz would too with enough prodding.

Bianca Monty and Kent Capp- We already see the star-crossed lovers thing in Veronaville with Romeo and Juliette, but Bianca and Kent are already grown up and free to choose their own lives. They'll be the first ones to defy the family feud by being together and set the stage for their nieces and nephews to follow suit.

Romeo and Juliette- Cliche as it is, their story drew me in. I think it's similar to Dustin and Angela, in the sense they bring out each other's hidden qualities. Juliette makes Romeo want to be a better person, romantically speaking, and commit to one person. Romeo is also changing Juliette, by taking her out of her sheltered existence and showing her more of the world. It was through him that she first started to question the feud, though she'd always had her doubts. Together, they unite the families and put an end to the hatred.

Dina Caliente and Malcolm Landgraab- I first thought of putting these two together when someone suggested them, but I see how they could work. Obviously, Dina wants to marry a wealthy man but there's more to her than a gold digger. She is a fortune and has the same wants as a fortune hunter would want. I believe if they married, she would bring new vigor to the Landgraab businesses and allow them to grow even stronger. She and Malcolm would be partners in business as much as marriage.Plus, her looks would balance out Malcolm's when they have kids.
Mad Poster
#64 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 1:13 PM
All the couples in the bin
Test Subject
#65 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 7:45 PM
There's a lot of interesting combinations that I hadn't thought of before. It makes me want to install more subhoods onto my mega hood and try some out for myself!

Ginger Newsome and Connor weir: this couple met and started dating when ginger was still a teen. Which normally I don't put adults and teens together but they met on a community lot and it was love at first sight. I had been looking for a wife for Connor for ages but he wasn't attracted to many people but along came ginger with 2 bolts. Ginger just aged up into an adult and is working in the gaming career. I see her as the hot gamer girl who has her own show or something and Connor is the rich businessman who also loves to game and loves her.

Kimberly cordial and Armand debateau: it seems like everyone likes to pair Samantha and Armand up but I just don't see it Kim and Armand have way more attraction I think. Kimberly is an evil witch and she married Armand for his money and bc she wanted to procreate.. not because she loves him. He's completely under her spell and cannot see what's happening to his poor daughter, Tara. Kimberly has vowed to make her life miserable and is casting spell after spell torturing her. Things only get worse once Kimberly and Armand start having children of their own

Cassandra and Darren: just belong together. I can't stand Don and Cassandra together, they usually get divorced or Don leaves her at the alter. Darren and Cassandra are soul mates and get together soon after.

The Goodies: these two are just so cute. In my current game the goodies have found the magic lamp and have wished to become adults again and have also wished for money. They vow to not waste their youth again like they did the first time around. They've been running around like crazy teenagers, throwing elaborate parties and blowing all their money. I find them both really good looking with a vintage feel to them. Herbert is an adventurer and faith is in the criminal career track. They are gonna have lots of babies and then I am planning on doing a storyline down the road where they become witches and abduct their neighbor and get her pregnant with the devils (or the grim reaper or something lol) baby, Inspired by rosemarys baby lol.

Erin beaker and malcolm landgraab: I can't remember how these two met but I think they are my favorite couple ever. They move to belladonna cove and live in a mansion with their 9 children. Malcolm reached the top of the criminal career track and cheats on Erin frequently. She doesn't mind she could really use the break from all the child birthing lol. They are just really fun to play.

Natasha uma and Julian Cooke: she loves grilled cheese, he can cook a good one. Plus they make cute kids.

Circe and nervous: Loki gets circe pregnant and then start being abusive towards her. Nervous has always been secretly in love with circe and vowed to defend her. So he kills Loki via cowplant and married circe the next day. Circe can't believe that she had been so blind as to imprision and torture her soul mate. Nervous raises the step kid as his own and him an circe have twins together. I usually get these two together as it seems like they belong together and they end up really liking each other once Loki is gone. A Pascal and nervous couple sounds fascinating though
Top Secret Researcher
#66 Old 2nd Jul 2016 at 2:45 AM
Marla and Alex
Alex Lillard met Marla, a townie, at university and fell in love. He took her home to the Lillard mansion and married her in the garden one winter's day. Unfortunately, his ex-girlfriend, Amelie, turned up with her parents and they made a scene, saying he promised to marry Amelie, and Amelie slapped the bride. This was not a great start to a marriage and it lead to Alex and Marla separating and divorcing. Alex ended up marrying Amelie but always had a soft spot for Marla. This was several generations ago and I made a complex story surrounding it but they're a favourite couple. There have been many iterations of the name Alex in the family ever since.
Field Researcher
#67 Old 2nd Jul 2016 at 6:41 AM
I've never really played with premades...so, I will have to go for my own couples. I don't have seven but I have two couples that will always be in my heart.

Andrew Lockington and Tanya Lockington (nee Mizuki)
Andrew was a my first sim I ever made in TS1, who was a wild single man with an obsession with Bella Goth and failed miserably to win her affection. It was his life goal to win her affection, but he could never manage it. Later when TS2 came out I recreated him, but because Bella was abducted he had no one the chase so he got abducted to try and find her. XD In the end, I wanted to test out the toddler stage, and since he was the first sim I made in TS1 (and since has been the first male sim I've made in every game so far!) I thought he should do the honor of testing the TS2 features so I made his wife Tanya. He was very sad about Bella's disappearance, and but it's for the best. He got a lovely wife and they had two adorable kids in the end that I can't imagine him without. :')

Curtis Kendall and Kitty Kendall (nee Westwood)
Another TS1 couple originally who I made after Andrew. They were Andrew's best friends, who were his next door neighbors married with their son, Kelvin. They joined Andrew later in TS2 too as his neighbors once again with their second son, Clyde. Kitty became a famous chef, and Curtis a novelist in TS2, but in TS1 they were a poor jobless couple that were struggling after Curtis lost his job. (I do like to imagine Andrew's wife Tanya was Kitty's friend and she introduced them.)

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Field Researcher
#68 Old 2nd Jul 2016 at 8:48 AM
Lucy Burb & Dustin Broke
They've been together for years and even got a daughter. They grew apart though and it still makes me sad, because I loved them as a couple.

Mary-Sue & Daniel Pleasant
I let Kaylynn catch Mary-Sue and Daniel together. He never even thought about cheating on her again. They reconnected and saved their marriage. It was a wonderful one, but Mary-Sue has since passed away.

Lucas Broke & Mordred Goth
In the last iteration of my game, they were childhood friends and both turned out to be gay and in love with each other. I had to play from a back-up since then. Mordred is bisexual and Lucas is very much heterosexual. Goodbye, favourite couple ever. Too bad you could never be.

Alexander & Kelly Goth
Alexander met Kelly in college. They fell in love, rented a house, married and got four children. This was all before they graduated. Afterwards, they loaned money from Cassandra and bought the biggest house. They are the picture-perfect family.

Nina Caliente & Don Goth
A three-bolter couple that never was that I love so much. Don was already married to Cassandra and he recently moved back in with her. I don't think he'll ever leave her, because he loves his children too much.

John & Jennifer Burb
They just work really well together. Never mind that Jennifer has cheated on John a couple times and is a total workaholic who neglects her children. John is the perfect husband and father, though. I think they add on to each other.

Lilith Pleasant & Dirk Dreamer
I would have loved for them to continue on, but it didn't happen. They were having fun, nothing serious was going on. Dirk is engaged to Dina Caliente and has a daughter, Lilith is single and has a daughter with Dustin Broke.
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 2:22 AM Last edited by marimisawa : 10th Dec 2017 at 6:02 AM.
Since I'm currently playing Strangetown, I'm a little biased towards the Sims from there...

1. Beau Broke & Lucy Burb: I don't know why, but every time I play Pleasantview, these two end up as best friends and eventually fall in love. They're so sweet together, and I can't stand to keep them apart. In my last Pleasantview playthrough, ACR made Lucy WooHoo with Dustin before Beau had grown into a teen and I was heartbroken. Plus they have really cute kids :D

2. Buck Grunt & Jill Smith: Another couple I always have. I like the idea that Buck is defying his father by being best friends with and eventually marrying his enemy's daughter. However, I'm trying to do different things in my current Strangetown playthrough, so I'm considering breaking them up to put Jill with Frances J. Worthington.

3. Stella Terrano & Jasmine Rai: Both Stella and Jasmine ended up bi in my game, and after Jasmine had a fling with Gunnar, she became best friends with Stella. Then when I was playing Stella's dorm, she invited Jasmine over and the two started flirting! They're currently engaged and are in their Junior year. I think they look adorable together, and I'm sure they'll have really cute kids.

4. Nervous Subject & Erin Beaker: I think these two just work. I like the idea of Erin helping Nervous get away from Loki and Circe, and helping him through his trauma. In the process, they fall in love. In my current game, they're married and live in Olive's old house (after she died), and have four children named Oliver, Grimsley, Morty and Sabrina. Nervous changed his surname to Specter after escaping the Beakers.

5. Darren Dreamer & Brandi Broke: Two widow/widowers who are also single parents. I think the two of them would have a lot to talk about before eventually falling in love. Plus they have really beautiful kids! Unfortunately I lost my screencaps from my old playthrough, but they had a daughter named Demi who was absolutely gorgeous.

6. Loki Beaker & Circe Beaker: I always love the idea of a villain couple who are terrifying and evil, but truly love each other. Loki and Circe are that for me. Every time I play Strangetown, they're always ridiculously lovey-dovey while being awful to others. I don't really mind that Loki has some... interesting genetics, I feel like that makes the town more unique. In my current playthrough, they have two daughters named Calypso and Sif. (Loki also has a set of alien twins named Aurora and Fenris)

7. Florence Delarosa &... anyone who would make her happy!: Florence Delarosa is my favourite Sim, but I haven't quite found someone who I absolutely love her with. I've married her to Pascal Curious, Kent Capp and Chester Gieke before. However, I really just want her to be happy (and to pass on her beautiful genetics!)

(Honourable Mentions: Lazlo Curious & Crystal Vu, Mortimer Goth & Bella Goth, Johnny Smith & Ophelia Nigmos, Pollination Tech#9 Smith & Jenny Smith, Ajay Loner & Lola Curious)
Field Researcher
#70 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 4:10 AM
I love Brandi and Darren for the same reasons. They had a daughter named Lila in my game. :lovestruc

If you don't mind breaking up John and Jennifer Burb, John and Florence had a beautiful daughter in my game, plus a couple of less attractive children, so you'd be rolling the dice but it might turn out well. Plus they both love gardening/flowers.

Myalgic Encephalomyelitis is a severely disabling neurological, cardiac and metabolic disease.
The Hummingbirds' Foundation for M.E. is fighting for patients to be given recognition and appropriate medical care.
Please visit hfme.org for more information.
Field Researcher
#71 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 5:16 AM
One of my favorite couples in my current uberhood rendition is Dustin Broke and Erin Beaker (Singles).

In this game, Angela and Dustin stayed together for a long time and Dustin was very faithful and devoted, but they never got married. Dustin got Angela pregnant when they were teenagers, so the two never went to university. Instead they moved into a small apartment together in Pleasantview. They ended up being, well, broke as hell, so Angela got a job at Club Dante (owned by Malcom Landgraab IV). She cheated on Dustin with a townie she had chemistry with (for some reason she and Dustin actually didn't have a lot of chemistry together this playthrough) and got pregnant, but Dustin thought it was his, so they stayed together and moved to a bigger duplex in Bluewater Village so Angela could be closer to work. At this point, Dustin is fairly high up in the criminal career, but he works odd hours, so him and Angela don't see each other very much. Dustin really loves the kids, but he's stressed out. At this point in time, he meets Erin, who has taken in her niece and nephew, as Circe and Loki Beaker apparently perished in a fire that destroyed their entire home. Angela has an affair with Ramir Patel, has a child with him, and then, in a last-ditch effort to save their relationship, has a last child with Dustin again. Meanwhile, Dustin has been getting more and more suspicious of Angela and his relationship with Erin is growing, and he finally confronts Angela and they break up.

Dustin moves in with Erin and they get married. I built them a cool house to Dustin's kids, Dustin and Erin's kids, and Erin's niece and nephew in. Dustin and Erin are a really cute couple and their kids are really pretty, too.

If anyone wants to know how many kids ended up from this whole drama-filled fiasco, here it is:
Dustin and Angela have two biological children, Jessica Pleasant (their first child), and Summer Pleasant (their last child)
Angela had a total of four children, Jessica (with Dustin), Myra (with townie), Dante (with Ramir), and Summer (with Dustin)
Erin and Dustin have three children together: Lauren, Arthur and Freya.

As for what happened to Angela, she ended up marrying the landlord of the duplex she lived in and eventually moved into a big house with Mary-Sue and her new husband after all the remaining kids went to university or moved out.
Mad Poster
#72 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 5:12 PM
Brandi Broke & Darren Dreamer
They were both widowed too soon. In my game they've had 7 wonderful children together (David, Dean, Darius, Dylan, Daphne, Drake and DJ) along with the 4 sons they already had, 7 grandchildren and 1 great-grandchild. Darren was a stay at home artist and Brandi a stay at home mum, so money was tight, but their children all got jobs when they became teenagers to help out.

Tybalt Capp & Lilith Pleasant
They met in college, through Juliette. In Juliette's last year of university I decided to move all YA into 2 Greek houses so the college rotation didn't take too long. During a party Juliette asked her newly graduated older brother to visit. Lilith and Tybalt bonded over literature and now have a child son called Lucius and twin infant daughters, Cleopatra and Audrey.

Jill Smith & Buck Grunt
I like to play them as childhood sweethearts, who grow up and get married. This time I played my megahood it was a little different though... I didn't realise until they were teens that ACR had assigned Buck as homosexual. For a bit he fakes his relationship with Jill, who fell pregnant in her teenage years. They remain best friends and share custody of their twin daughters, Gemini and Capricorn. But since, Jill has had a daughter with Francis J. Worthington III and Buck is looking into adopting a toddler with his Fiancé, Marcus Baldwin.

Kent Capp & Bianca Monty
I always set them up. They ran away together to Bluewater village in my megahood, got married and changed their last name to Fastolfe. They have twins (I've just realised so far that all my 'best couples' so far have had multiples). Their daughter just married back into the Monty family, which Kent isn't too pleased with, and caused a lot of friction between the two, but they pulled through. They now live in a very square house in Desiderata Valley, waiting for the pitter patter of grandchildren.

Julien Cooke & Kirsten Loste
They met over the internet. Kirsten moved out of Strangetown to be with him in his nice little bungalow in Desiderata Valley. He is a professional chef and does all the cooking at home. Kirsten enjoys painting and works as a cashier at one of Malcolm Landgraab's stores. Together they raised 3 children, Peridot, Parsley and Pearla. They're a little boring to play now that the kids have grown up, but they're happy. It's a nice household to play in-between the drama of the Contrary household and the busy hustle of the Newson's.

Etsu Cho & Ty Bubbler
There's quite a big age difference in the original game, but I left Ty Bubbler in the student bin for a really long time so They're closer in age in my game. They're sweet together. Ty is a bit of a slacker and Etsu is overly ambitious. They balance each other out and they enjoy spending time together. I can't wait for them to start having children together, I love their face shapes... Hopefully they mash together well...

Cassandra Goth & Timothy Riley
She's a scientist, he's chef of staff... It's like a healthy version of Loki and Circe! I originally put them together because they had the same names as me and my ex-fiance, but I enjoy them together. Cassandra and Sally are both know it alls and got on really well. Cassie and Tim had 2 sons, and then quads (2girls 2 boys) together so they're a bit of a handful, especially now Tim's an elder and Cassie is catching up.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Top Secret Researcher
#73 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 9:00 PM
I'm going to start fresh soon but there are some couples I just *have* to always pair together!

Nervous and Pascal- Since I had them once auto flirt i've been smitten with them with Pascal rescuing Nervous from the Beakers.

I want to get Lazlo with Erin because I also just see them fitting perfectly together, but I haven't actually ever done it yet but was planning too.

Ophelia Nigmos & Johnny Smith. I might put Ripp Grunt with them for a polyamorous couple. I just love the idea of them all together, a happy family! Thanks to ACR it can happen

Bella Goth & Mortimer, using Tarlia's templates Bella & Mortimer can be happy together once again <3

Lola Curious & Ajay Loner. They both say serious business types to me.

Edit: How could I forget Buck Grunt & Jill Smith! I've never gotten to a point of them really being together but I want to so badly! They are so cute together <3

My Simblr
He/They
Alchemist
#74 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 9:54 PM
couples in my game; no particular favorite.

married pre-mades; those would remain with their spouse.
widowed pre-mades; have plans to eventually reunite them with dead spouse. except Olive; I plan to pair her with Tank.
Forum Resident
#75 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 11:06 AM
Brandi and a perfect sim of my creation.

I know this isn't 7 couples but Brandi deserves the world. period.
Page 3 of 4