Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Desperate Housewives

by mickeymouse254 Posted 8th Oct 2012 at 2:41 AM - Updated 17th Feb 2013 at 9:53 PM by mickeymouse254

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 3:30 AM
WOo!!!!!!!!! i like it
and a wow for a new exlusive hair
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 9:44 AM
Although I have no use for them, they are very well done. I know you've struggled quite some time to have this done (saw it on the creator feedback forum). So
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 9:49 AM
You did an amazing job with these lovely ladies! I especially like your Lynette
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 12:34 PM
This is awesome.
I have Wisteria Lane - this guy built it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULX5GMToOHs

And now I have all the simmies... lmao
Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 7:27 PM
These sims brought back memories! I watched all of the Desperate Housewives episodes from start-to-finish once. Loved it. :')
[I'm 12, lol]

boo? c:
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 8:16 PM
Good to see you finally got these ladies uploaded and perfected, WOOT!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 9:13 AM
They are spot on! I'm so addicted to this show, I can't wait to try them in-game when I get home XD. Glad you included Edie, she turned out great.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 10:53 AM
Good to see them uploaded at last after so long in Creator Feedback being perfected, nice job!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 1:20 PM
What an undertaking! Great job :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 9:06 PM
wow *_* great job
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th Oct 2012 at 1:20 AM
OMG!!! These are the best out there! I have been looking for these for a while, and your the only one who has put great effort into making them actually look like themselves. Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th Oct 2012 at 2:45 AM
This is great and i love bree's hair, but it's normal that the hair looks like a coconut palm in the game? i mean, it doesn't look like the image above it is like the crazy scientist hair :/
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 11th Oct 2012 at 2:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gooh
This is great and i love bree's hair, but it's normal that the hair looks like a coconut palm in the game? i mean, it doesn't look like the image above it is like the crazy scientist hair :/

You must've not installed the hair correctly, it needs to go in the mods>packages folder. There should be a thread around here to get to see if you're installing wrong
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Oct 2012 at 1:14 AM
Honestly I don't have any use for these Sims BUT I do see the detail and work you put into them. You've done a great job Simulating these characters in Sim form and deserve lots of credit. Congrats.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 13th Oct 2012 at 6:57 PM
Oh my! I followed the show from start to finish, and just can't believe how perfect are your sims! They have an amazing resemblance with the originals, you must have put a lot of job into this! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

This is going straight to my favourites. :lovestruc
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#17 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 7:50 AM
Hey Mickey, glad to see these ladies finally uploaded. I know how long and hard you have worked on them. Lynette and Edie are particularly good. Well done!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 8:23 AM
These sims look amazing! Great job on portraying the desperate housewives! They look very accurate
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 3:26 PM
I installed these wonderful sims but for some reason they look weird. Their eyes and faces look odd. For example Lynettes eyes are very squinted and she looks not like her. Lol. Did I do something wrong? Did you use sliders?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 6:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetshortie84
I installed these wonderful sims but for some reason they look weird. Their eyes and faces look odd. For example Lynettes eyes are very squinted and she looks not like her. Lol. Did I do something wrong? Did you use sliders?

Yes I used sliders, some but not all are required for them to work properly
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 4:56 PM Last edited by andreena : 11th Dec 2012 at 5:34 PM.
These are amazing! :D
My mother used to watch this show all the time and sometimes I'd watch it with her when I was younger. Recently I found out that it's all on Netflix, so I started watching it, and I'm obsessed now. xD I'm on Season 4 right now and yesterday I was just thinking about how I should see if anyone ever made any decent Sims versions of the characters. I wasn't even looking for them yet, and BOOM here they are!
You did such a fantastic job on all of them!

In-game they don't look right if you don't have the correct sliders installed though. ): Do you think you could add info/links to which sliders you used for them? They're brilliant, but without the sliders the game doesn't do your work justice. (:
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 7:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by andreena
These are amazing! :D
My mother used to watch this show all the time and sometimes I'd watch it with her when I was younger. Recently I found out that it's all on Netflix, so I started watching it, and I'm obsessed now. xD I'm on Season 4 right now and yesterday I was just thinking about how I should see if anyone ever made any decent Sims versions of the characters. I wasn't even looking for them yet, and BOOM here they are!
You did such a fantastic job on all of them!

In-game they don't look right if you don't have the correct sliders installed though. ): Do you think you could add info/links to which sliders you used for them? They're brilliant, but without the sliders the game doesn't do your work justice. (:

Thank you so much, Im glad you enjoy them it means a lot

I updated the OP with links to the sliders I had installed when I made them, that should fix whatever issues there were, I cant believe I forgot to put them in lol
Test Subject
#23 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 8:24 AM
:lovestruc Thank you very very much for sharing these ladies! You did a great job!
Before seeing your Sims, I had never watched Desperate Housewives, though having heard of it, I had somehow always dismissed it. When I came upon your posting, I googled the show... apparently I was confusing it with "Sex in the City"... it turned out to be something else entirely, way better than I expected. After watching the first show, I was hooked, and it just gets more and more intriguing! So thanks for opening my eyes to this extremely captivating show! You rock, mickeymouse254!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 6:29 AM
Wow! Spitting images, especially Bree, Edie & Gabby! Will have so much fun with these. Truly amazing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 19th Nov 2013 at 6:33 AM
I haven't had any luck with this. I downloaded and redownloaded Bree repeatedly and she never shows up in pre-made sims.
Page 1 of 2