Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jericho [Pets/ Showtime Version]- Supernatural/Seasons Lot updates 26 Dec 2012

by simsample Posted 1st Sep 2012 at 4:39 AM - Updated 20th Dec 2015 at 8:28 PM by simsample

175 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 107 Feedback Posts, 67 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 8
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#2 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 5:02 AM Last edited by simsample : 31st Aug 2012 at 5:23 AM.
Default The Asylum
The Asylum

Lot Zone: Dance Club

Lot Size: 40X45

Lot Value: §313054

In-Game Price: §353182

Quote:
If the authorities knew about the raves held here, they would shut them down.

The Asylum is a derelict mental hospital situated on an island off the coast of Jericho. On the first floor, an illegal Rave Club has been set up, which proves popular with some of the locals and not so much with others.

The Asylum also has many locked rooms for your sims to explore- perhaps they will find some treasure amongst the abandoned patient files in the office, or some secrets in the treatment rooms.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 5:22 AM Last edited by simsample : 31st Aug 2012 at 5:33 AM.
Default The Orbit Rooms
The Orbit Rooms

Lot Zone: Private Venue

Lot Size: 20X25

Lot Value: §

In-Game Price: §

Quote:
Many performers have seen their careers boosted into high orbit here! This venue is far less stuffy than the library that formerly stood here. Part of the 'Make Jericho Fun' campaign.

The Orbit Rooms is a Showtime venue located in the New Town part of Jericho.

Your sims can watch Simfests here, or try their hand on the record decks. For the sim who prefers to stay out of the spotlight, there are games to play and a bar to buy drinks at.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 5:32 AM
Default Arborway Motel
Arborway Motel

Lot Zone: Base Camp

Lot Size: 40X40

Lot Value: §249400

In-Game Price: §N/A

Quote:
Why slum it in a tent whilst on vacation, when you can slumber in luxury? The Arborway Motel, part of the Easy-Sleazy (TM) chain, is sure to deloght you with its fluffy pillows and gourmet food. Built to the specifications of the great Nathaniel Raas, the Arborway Motel is sure to please even the most discerning traveller! If only the rest of Jericho was so comfortable.

Arborway Motel is a base camp lot. This means that if your sims play Jericho as a Vacation destination with Twallan's Traveler Mod, they will stay at this lot when visiting. Arborway Motel has all of the luxuries a vacationing sim can want, including an adventure board from which to gain opportunities.

Your sims can also visit this lot if you play Jericho as a base world- they can use all of the beds and facilities, and gain homeworld opportunities from the adventure board.

In the base world, tourists like to stay at the Arborway motel, too.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 5:45 AM
Default Galson Vale Dog Park
Galson Vale Dog Park

Lot Zone: Dog Park

Lot Size: 40X50

Lot Value: §30021

In-Game Price: §53306

Quote:
This place smells of dog pee, but it is quite pretty neverless. Don't picnic on the yellow patches, though!

This is a pleasant riverside park for your pets. It even has a pool for your dogs to swim in!

Dogs can eat, sleep and play here, and there is fun for the kids, too. A fenced puppy area allows sims to watch their young dogs without fear of them getting lost, and there is also a memorial garden dedicated to those lost loved pooches.
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 5:53 AM
Default Salde Rock Lighthouse
Salde Rock Lighthouse

Lot Zone: Hidden Tomb

Lot Size: 20X20

Lot Value: §10886

In-Game Price: §N/A

Quote:
This place is well known to smugglers.

Is there anyone living in this lighthouse cottage? It looks lived in, but there seems to be no-one home.

It looks like an ideal place for smugglers, with its secluded beach and basement dive well leading from... well, if you got here, you must know where you came from!

Your sim has to explore Jericho to find the dive well that connects to the one in the basement of this lot.
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 6:02 AM
Default Caltown Distillery
Caltown Distillery 1br 1ba

Lot Zone: Residential

Lot Size: 15X20

Bedrooms: 1

Bathrooms: 1

Lot Price Furnished: §27163

Lot Price Unfurnished: §35473

Quote:
A converted industrial building.

This little house sits in the Distillery region of the Caltown neighbourhood.

There is an open plan living area on the ground floor, and a bathroom and bedroom upstairs.

A small garden holds a washing line and cycle rack. This is a great place to live in Jericho, being close to the nectary and all of the fine facilities of Butana.
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 6:12 AM
Default Fulmar
Fulmar 1br 1.5ba

Bedrooms: 1

Bathrooms: 1.5

Lot Price Furnished: §45855

Lot Price Unfurnished: §72669

Quote:
An exciting new development in Old Town! Brought to you by the Old Town rejuvenation Project.

Fulmar is a modern building situated on the bank of the Kaen-Garen river in the Old Town part of Jericho. It is one in the 'Seabird' development.

Fulmar has an innovative design, with ground floor office space and first floor living. There is a roof which affords extensive views across the river to the New Town.

The Old Town residents were dismayed when the 'Seabird' development began. This marks the encroachment of the new ways onto their sacred soil!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 6:18 AM
Default Gresham Villa
Gresham Villa 3br 4ba

Lot Size: 60X60

Bedrooms: 3

Bathrooms: 4

Lot Price Furnished: §156843

Lot Price Unfurnished: §215526

Quote:
The stone that this building is constructed from was quarried by simbots.

Gresham Villa is an exclusive celebrity abode on Denlyn Island.

It is built from beautiful local stone, and tastefully designed with spacious rooms.

The gardens are built on several levels, to give varying views of the surrounding river and countryside.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 6:25 AM
Default Railway House
Railway House 3br 1.5ba

Bedrooms: 3

Bathrooms: 1.5

Lot Price Furnished: §57259

Lot Price Unfurnished: §31503

Quote:
These houses were originally built to accomodate railway workers.

This Railway House is very well appointed. It has a study, parlour and dining room on the ground floor, serviced by a kitchen, cloakroom and laundry.

Upstairs it has three spacious bedrooms. The railway workers in Jericho were once regarded as very important sims.
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 6:32 AM
Default Tiberius Villa
Tiberius Villa 2br 2.5ba

Lot Size: 20X25

Bedrooms: 2

Bathrooms: 2.5

Lot Price Furnished: §47511

Lot Price Unfurnished: §32909

Quote:
A man called Biggus Diccus lived here a long time ago.

This little house has a lot beneath its roof!

Although it looks small, it has a spacious lounge and basement bedrooms. A vegetable garden ensures your family will live healthily, and who knows- maybe they will grow grapes for wine?

It is located adjacent to the Sulis Minerva Roman Baths, so your sims can soak up history as they enjoy this pretty home.
Screenshots
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 4:58 AM
Can't wait to try it out!
Inconceivable!
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 6:13 AM
Yay! I'm so happy to see this uploaded! It looks awesome, and I can't wait to move my legacy family here. Thank you for all your hard work. It really shows.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 7:07 AM
Woo! Here it is, all official! I'm downloading, but I really like the sim I started in beta04 lol, and I have to wait until she kicks the bucket...

This is the most beauteous world I think I've ever seen, and the most real. Jericho is just awesome. Thank you so much for all the work you put into it, it really shows.
Interstellar Traveler
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 7:48 AM
This is awesome! I'm glad you got it finished and uploaded! I love this world so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 8:54 AM
Please Lots Caravan!!!!!!!
One Minute Ninja'd
#17 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 1:16 PM
This looks great. I love Jericho, and expect to love the update. You do say that both worlds, Jericho original, and Jericho Pets/SHT can be installed, but when I downloaded the world, the file name (from 4Shared, I'm lazy) is the same. I just want to check with you prior to installing, but does the new Jericho show up with a unique name on the world list when loading a game? If not, how can I determine which version I'm loading to start a game?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 2:16 PM
Yay!!! This so awesome!! Thanks so much for all your hard work.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 2:40 PM
Thank you all for downloading and commenting, I appreciate it!

@justinsims3- Can you rephrase that? I'm not sure if you are asking for caravans, or commenting on the caravans or what!

@eskie227- Good question, I've updated the front page with some more detail. Basically, if you install them both then the last one you install will show up as 'Jericho{1}' in the world list:

You can tell which is which by reading the descriptions. The Showtime version looks like this and has 'Showtime Update' in the description:

The original version looks like this:

Your savegame will only work on the world they were created with, so there is no way you could load the wrong one. I hope that's clarified things!

Thank you all for downloading!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 3:05 PM
Thanks for loading this! I love to play big worlds in my game. I have so many sim families that I like to play all at once and this world is perfect for them all!
Forum Resident
#21 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 6:53 PM
I've always wanted to play Jerico since you released it, but it's too large a world for my system. What I love most is the weather, do you think you could upload the weather on its own?

Go suck an elf...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 7:22 PM
Yay, thank you for updating! Thank you SOO MUCH!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 8:16 PM
Thanks all for your lovely comments! I'm glad you are enjoying Jericho.

@brillo_pad- I already have uploaded the weather, the resources are linked in the first post where it says 'Create-A-World files for Jericho'. More details about how to use those files here:
http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=459198
Test Subject
#24 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 12:27 AM
Are you planning on getting and updating for Supernatural at all? Or wait until Seasons maybe?
One Minute Ninja'd
#25 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 12:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thumbprint
Are you planning on getting and updating for Supernatural at all? Or wait until Seasons maybe?

Let the poor guy rest for a weekend .

I'm thrilled he did this, given the need for creating new venues from the ground up. Hopefully, SN (BTW, is that the final, agreed to abbreviation?) and SEA won't require building such new venues to keep Jericho on the bleeding edge of sim world development.
Page 1 of 8