Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Grayling Manor

by Gemificus Posted 20th Oct 2012 at 7:11 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 10:51 PM
FIRST COMMENT!!! And I love this manor! The style is on of my favorites! Great job!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 4:16 AM
It's very beautiful! And the story is so cool!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 4:52 AM
I'm glad to see that it's been approved I turned out very beautiful, great job
Scholar
#5 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 7:08 AM
Congratulations on the upload! You did a great job with the lot and the story!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 8:52 AM
Nice!!! This is Great! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 1:57 PM
Lovely build, and not even on the largest plot like I expected! Thank you
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 9:43 AM
I like the manor, but one problem I'm having is wherever I put it, it's lower level than everything else, but when I try to get the terrain to be as high as the rest of the town, a bunch of stuff, including the house itself, prevent me from doing so, and they remain sunken in the ground while the ground around them is higher.
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 5:06 AM Last edited by ryuzakicandy : 3rd Feb 2013 at 5:12 AM. Reason: Found Solution
I'm having the same problem as IrregularGamma...Is there a way to fix this? Otherwise, this is a fantastic home for my supernatural sims! Thank you so much!

Edit:
Just had to mess around with SetImportedTerrainOffset cheat a bit. Looks absolutely gorgeous, thank you again~!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 8:36 PM
IrregularGamma, I am not sure why you are having this issue.. i have tested it and it is fine in my game. when i built the lot i play tested it in many neighborhoods and it was fine in them all..i re-downloaded it from here and still i'm not having the issue so i am unable to recreate it to solve it

can you use the SetImportedTerrainOffset cheat to get it to work properly.. and if so any chance of you posting what numbers you used in case any more people have this issue

An Alien stole my lunch