Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Suburban Living - 2br, 1 ba

by Alistair Posted 24th Oct 2012 at 8:57 AM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Oct 2012 at 1:31 PM
You know, in spite of the deprecating tone of your opening remarks, I feel this has lots of room for a small family and is a good looking house as well. Nicely done.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Oct 2012 at 1:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fxchrfxchr
You know, in spite of the deprecating tone of your opening remarks, I feel this has lots of room for a small family and is a good looking house as well. Nicely done.

Thanks very much! The reason why I added that text though was just to give it a little flavor and backstory. I know a few people that live in houses similar to this (as I also did at one point), and while they appear small on the outside, they are quite spacious on the inside. Although room can get to be a premium with too much stuff or too many people.
Interstellar Traveler
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Oct 2012 at 2:05 PM
Oh wow! This is very beautiful! It has an awesome suburban feel to it that I really like! Thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Oct 2012 at 2:21 PM
Great house. Thanks so much for sharing it! It has a very realistic look and feel to me. I know I'll enjoy it in my game.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Oct 2012 at 3:27 PM
I love houses like these! It looks very livable! Hope to see more from you in the future. Great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Oct 2012 at 5:36 PM
Beautiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Oct 2012 at 1:17 AM
This is lovely,thank you for this,keep up the good work
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 10:17 AM
This is really cute. I love the small lots, and the kitchen in this is adorable!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Oct 2012 at 8:52 AM
Lovely work. I wish I could do something this good!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 3:07 PM
I was really surprised! This house is Beautiful INSIDE and out!
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 10:04 PM
This is a gorgeous house but I am wondering, how do you get the house once it's installed? Like say I'm already living in a house and I want to switch the the one I dl'd and installed. Is that possible?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 10:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dragonrider2992
This is a gorgeous house but I am wondering, how do you get the house once it's installed? Like say I'm already living in a house and I want to switch the the one I dl'd and installed. Is that possible?

When in Edit Town mode, click on the arrow icon. By default, the menu will show a bunch of stored Sims families. The tab with the solid house will be selected near the top of this menu, and next to it will be a tab with a house outline on it. Click on that. The house should be in there somewhere, with an asterisk or folder icon in the lower corner.

And to everyone, thanks very much! I'm glad you guys like this house.
Test Subject
#14 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Alistair
When in Edit Town mode, click on the arrow icon. By default, the menu will show a bunch of stored Sims families. The tab with the solid house will be selected near the top of this menu, and next to it will be a tab with a house outline on it. Click on that. The house should be in there somewhere, with an asterisk or folder icon in the lower corner.

And to everyone, thanks very much! I'm glad you guys like this house.

Thank you so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 3:29 AM
This is such a warm feeling home. Quite lovely! You've sold me on my first house DL for the Sims 3. Excellent work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 10:05 PM
Awesome!