Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Esseia De Vasquez

by LenaShan Posted 10th Nov 2012 at 5:22 PM - Updated 14th Nov 2012 at 5:25 PM by LenaShan

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 7:43 PM
She's unique, I like her!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 11:03 PM
rly well done and on top of that u did a story to go along with her no simmers do that nowadays rly nice thanks :DD
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Nov 2012 at 8:19 AM
Thanks for the nice words, I appreciate it ^^

- God give me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and the intelligence to see the difference.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Nov 2012 at 10:16 AM
She's cute and interesting background story
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 7:40 AM
Uh.. I think you mean Virgo .. not Virgin. Good though.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 8:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FoxySims
Uh.. I think you mean Virgo .. not Virgin. Good though.

Well, Virgo is the Virgin

Wonderful work! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Nov 2012 at 8:35 AM
Thanks
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 10:16 PM
Soooo want to download her. She is amazing! But i have read all about how to download CC to the sims 3. still don´t get it Sims 2 was much easier. But when i do get the hang of it, she will be my first DL. :D

- Im just me -
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 10:27 AM
BandiitQueen: Is it the package file stuff you don't understand? I remember having a reeeeally hard time with that the first time I tried as well x3 If you need any help, shoot me a message ^^
- Layla

- God give me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and the intelligence to see the difference.
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 8:53 PM
She is gorgeous but in my game she is totally buggered up - coal black skin, which I can change to another skintone, but then under her chin in her neck area she looks like her head has been severed from her body and then glued back on. I'm suspecting there is a slider involved (I have no custom sliders installed in my game) but I haven't got a clue which one it could be.
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Nov 2012 at 11:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Morganna
She is gorgeous but in my game she is totally buggered up - coal black skin, which I can change to another skintone, but then under her chin in her neck area she looks like her head has been severed from her body and then glued back on. I'm suspecting there is a slider involved (I have no custom sliders installed in my game) but I haven't got a clue which one it could be.

lol that's the exact problems I have. But this sim is really one of a kind. really cool. gotta have this fixed soon.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 9:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pungyo
lol that's the exact problems I have. But this sim is really one of a kind. really cool. gotta have this fixed soon.

Usually if I change the hair it fixes all the problems...even without changing the skin. Maybe I'm wrong though XD

My Simblr: Here
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 12:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shhh
Usually if I change the hair it fixes all the problems...even without changing the skin. Maybe I'm wrong though XD

The hair? Huh... Well, I'll try out when I'm messing with cas thn. Thnx in advance though even if it might not work
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Dec 2012 at 3:14 AM
Changing the hair didn't work for me does anyone know how to fix this?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 4:08 PM
Best Sim on this site.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 9:15 AM
From the screenshots, a lot of work has clearly gone into this Sim, by far one of the most natural looking, and beautiful sims yet. However - The sliders I use must be different, her face reverts to a vanilla pudding in my game.

May I ask the uploader which sliders he/she used?

Oh, and also which skin texture too!

Thank you!
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Jan 2013 at 1:50 PM
Very beautiful and interesting sim, thanks.
She doesn't work as she should though, without the specific skin you used to make her. Do you know which one it was?
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Jan 2013 at 7:06 AM
Hi, i need help
after i installed everything and go into game that sim is black?
any help please?
Test Subject
#20 Old 28th Jan 2013 at 2:29 PM
It's because you need to get the specific skin, this Sim is made with.
I postet the issue above your
post. Let's hope someone knows
Test Subject
#21 Old 28th Jan 2013 at 2:33 PM
Oh!
I overlooked something. We need the "Supernatural" addon pack, the skin will only work with that one.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 2:08 PM
I got Adware warnings from my security software when I tried to get the hair. :/
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 17th Feb 2013 at 5:51 AM
SO like everyone else, her skin ended up black for me. You should probably tell us what skin YOU made her with so we can download that
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 18th Feb 2013 at 4:30 PM
Oh damn guys! O.o I'm sorry I haven't seen all the comments before now x3 Of course, I didn't find the excact skin I used, but I think it was Lemonleaf skin 2.5. You'll have to check out her sites yourself, I tried to find it but couldn't make it cause of the chinese O.o

You can use google crome and translate the page, then it should be easier. I haven't used any costum sliders on this sim, that was the point so people wouldn't have any problems with her face But I have sliders installed, maybe that has something to do with it? I haven't been playing for a while because my PC just broke, therefore It's been little activity for me here, I'm apologize a lot for that. If I find the problem I will tell you asap. Thank you so much for all the nice comments, it warms my influenza plagued heart :')
- Layla

Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 18th Feb 2013 at 4:31 PM
Oh and also, you have to have the supernatural expansion pack since this young lady is a witch I believe I dotted down that info?

Page 1 of 2