Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nothing-To-See-Here-Move-On-Now Cottage

by SilentPsycho Posted 8th Nov 2012 at 6:41 PM

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 7:33 PM
This is cool. Might also make a good asylum challenge lot.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 8:31 PM
^ I was just thinking the same thing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 11:46 PM
My scientist who doesn't like the supernatural will trap one specimen of each creature in there to study them and make experiment on them niark niark niark
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 1:27 AM
This creeped me out much more than it should've.
Excellent idea!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 7:51 AM
a vampire to keep their own Blood Bags??
How fun
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 7:57 AM
I love this! >:3 I'm gonna use it as the main place for one of my legacy generations. I am really excited to use it! So creepily awesome.
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 12:58 PM
This is very unusual and looks for an interesting story. All it needs is a fridge and trash chute..then you could create a place where you can truely watch the unfortunate sims without ever actually coming in contact with them..>.>
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 5:14 PM
lol haha! I love this idea! how creative... and mischievous >=)
*minichial laughter*
Now we know why they call you the silent psycho
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 6:30 PM
Hah, this is cool! I've always wanted to play a mad scientist. *strokes chin* Hmm, the possibilities... hehehe
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 10:32 PM
I'm going to play as a vampire, with six humans for blood consuming ^-^

boo? c:
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 5:00 PM
Excellent, just what I wanted...mwaahaha!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 5:19 PM
This is amazing! I never even thought of this as a possiblity in one of my, ahem... Colorful houses
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Nov 2012 at 3:56 AM
This is great, my future evil witch will need this when she comes of age
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th Nov 2012 at 10:29 AM
wow this is so awesome! Unfortunately I do not have sims 3 ):
do you think you could make this for sims 2? o:
and not too many expension packs :s
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Nov 2012 at 2:07 PM
Brilliant! Just what I need! (because half the fun of Sims is being cruel to them) :P

Although, if I were to own a house like this, I'd make sure the secret bookcase is in a better place. If you look through the window, you can tell that the study isn't big enough (the corner of the house is too far out) and must have another room next to it. This can be remedied by moving the secret room to the centre of the house. Also I wouldn't give the 'occupants' a mirror as it's useful as a weapon. Just giving some friendly advice for anybody planning this in real-life... AHEM. Not that my house is exactly like this or anything... that would be ridiculous hahah! Aha...HA. MUAHAHAHAHAHAA I mean... yes...
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 11th Nov 2012 at 4:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gravel-in-a-blender
Brilliant! Just what I need! (because half the fun of Sims is being cruel to them) :P

Although, if I were to own a house like this, I'd make sure the secret bookcase is in a better place. If you look through the window, you can tell that the study isn't big enough (the corner of the house is too far out) and must have another room next to it. This can be remedied by moving the secret room to the centre of the house. Also I wouldn't give the 'occupants' a mirror as it's useful as a weapon. Just giving some friendly advice for anybody planning this in real-life... AHEM. Not that my house is exactly like this or anything... that would be ridiculous hahah! Aha...HA. MUAHAHAHAHAHAA I mean... yes...

This post. It is made of win! You, sir or madam, have made my morning!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 11th Nov 2012 at 4:38 PM Last edited by Lilithmae1231 : 12th Nov 2012 at 1:08 PM.
This looks very fun; I'm gonna try it out later today!

Edit: Everything works great; I'm having waaaaaay more fun than I should.

Only problems I found was the sliding bookcase bug, which I've always gotten and like you said is easily fixed, and the chimney from the fireplace was missing for some reason, but picking the fireplace up and putting it back in place fixed it.

All in all, awesome job; I'm really enjoying this house.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 11th Nov 2012 at 4:59 PM
This is brilliant. And I was thinking that it might be possible to build it in Sims 2. I may give it a try the next time I load my game.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 1:18 AM
I love this! I would make it for the Sims 2 but basements can only be made with foundations and the garage would not connect...
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 1:19 AM
This is darned clever! Asylum challenge house, or the kidnapper challenge... thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 10:47 PM
Oh, creepy! I like it
Test Subject
#23 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 1:12 PM
Good job I've made a few of these types of houses before for my scientists / doctors / creepy Sims... glad to know I'm not the only one making laboratories underneath the house to trap unsuspecting Sims / occult in :P

You remind me of a slinky...
I see no real use for you, but you bring a smile to my face when I push you down the stairs...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 2:14 AM
Question Is there a way to keep the NPC from teleporting out 0.o? every time I catch one They say they have to go and poof...Or do I have to do it with family, That does not seem as fun I want to observe them
Test Subject
#25 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 11:45 AM
Reminds me of the human centipede.
Page 1 of 2