Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sunset Town Center (No CC)

by Sorbesque Posted 22nd Nov 2012 at 10:23 PM - Updated 23rd Nov 2012 at 2:31 AM by Sorbesque

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 40 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Scholar
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 11:31 PM
If I have Seasons will the festival be there?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 1:12 AM
Interesting. A birds-eye view would give us a better understanding of what's where. Like Nick above, wouldn't these changes hamper the festival event available in Seasons?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 1:31 AM
Seasons issues aside, I've seen several variations of trying to make this big park more useful and this is one of my favorite versions!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 2:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nick-the-Greek
If I have Seasons will the festival be there?

The festival happens on whatever community lot you set up and designate as the festival grounds. So unless you set up the festivals yourself, then no the festival would not be held on this lot. You can build a new festival lot or use one of the EA ones from the bin.

I almost forgot: I think this lot is freaking genius. It is going to save me so much time trying to build community lots for all these different rabbitholes in my empty copy of Sunset Valley 2.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 2:28 AM
Ok, DUH!!! Why did I not think of this? You my friend are fabulous. Thanks for this!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 2:37 AM
@Mosbyte: Thanks for pointing it out. Yes, I had the bird's eye view and missed it out. It's up now

@Lizbeth: Thanks for clarifying the Seasons questions.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 8:18 AM
Looks amazing, what a lovely idea!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 10:20 AM
Amazing! And just as I'm about to start a new sunset valley!

Thanks A Million
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 10:33 AM
This is a great idea, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 3:40 PM
Just started a new sunset valley save.
Thanks for freeing up all of the waste community lot space!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 4:49 PM
I love you for this!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 6:20 PM
Amazing *-*
Thank you very much! :D
Field Researcher
#14 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 10:12 PM
sorbesque - This looks absolutely fabulous! I'm simply flabergasted! I've downloaded the file and can't wait to try it out! I have Seasons installed, so maybe I'll try installing the lt as a Festival Grounds and see what happens! Thank you for making this lot!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 10:29 PM
I can't believe you beat me to it! I was literally just discussing in chat the idea of multiple rabbit holes on one lot and when it might be considered too many. Great job, looks awesome!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 11:10 PM
Default Kudos
Yea, I have to say Kudos for this one. I'll pick it up and store it for a later date. I have so much to do in my new world right now, but this one will definitely be going in the near future. This would actually be great for smaller worlds like SV and AP and the like.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 12:36 AM
this is amazing.....now i can delete a lot of the rabbit holes around town that take up all the room and have them in one place. its so well planned out and looks gorgeous. thanks so much for sharing this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 3:29 PM
Thanks very much for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 3:16 AM
Thank you! I like it better than that old boring park
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 5:28 PM
Many thanks what a Brilliant idea
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 8:30 PM
I love it! Downloading right now!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 9:38 PM
I've been wanting something like this for a LONG time, but whenever I tried building it myself I just couldn't get it the way I wanted it as I'm a crappy builder. Thank you so much! I'm gonna be able to free up so much extra space now too!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 26th Nov 2012 at 2:37 AM
I've seen a million of things similar to this, and I've hated all of them. But I love yours <3 It's not like the ones on T$R that look like someone just threw the buildings on.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 26th Nov 2012 at 4:26 AM
I don't very often drop lots into my game, but I had to try yours.
It is gorgeous. The layout is fantastic. it looks wonderful. Lots of details, right down to the bathrooms under the statue.
It truly captures the feel of a town center.

it would be nice to see more consolidated blocks done as well as this one!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 26th Nov 2012 at 5:54 AM
@mflaha55: Thanks. Do let us know what's your result

And thanks for downloading, everyone! Your comments made my day ^^

★ my s i m b l r
Page 1 of 3