Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#51 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 1:16 PM

Meet Dolores. She's an ambitious politician whose career is sorely stuck in the rut. Her favourite colour is pink. She dislikes children (but has three none the less), and loves cats. I need to find a curly hair for her.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 3rd Jun 2013 at 7:12 PM
Lovely ladies, everyone

Saint John and her older sister Luanda
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 9:12 AM
What's with their eyes and lips??!!!
Forum Resident
#54 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 2:40 PM
cosmetic surgery gone wrong
Forum Resident
#55 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 2:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lysol
Lovely ladies, everyone

Saint John and her older sister Luanda

Ew. Bad case of plastic surgery there pumpkin?

Anyways:
Field Researcher
#56 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 4:32 PM
I can't help but always fixate on the size of a sim's head in CAS. The top half always looks too big. It's crazy
Screenshots
Scholar
#57 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 4:47 PM
I think it could be just the hair mesh, Dreamfoil. If it's a problem you have with all your Sims, there is a slider that allows you to make the head taller and shorter. Here!
Field Researcher
#58 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 5:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TigerAnne
I think it could be just the hair mesh, Dreamfoil. If it's a problem you have with all your Sims, there is a slider that allows you to make the head taller and shorter. Here!

Thanks Anne, I use to have Jonha's silders but I took them out when I was resorting my CC.

Quote: Originally posted by TigerAnne
Meet Dolores. She's an ambitious politician whose career is sorely stuck in the rut. Her favourite colour is pink. She dislikes children (but has three none the less), and loves cats. I need to find a curly hair for her.

Dolores Umbridge?
Scholar
#59 Old 6th Jun 2013 at 12:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dreamfoil
Dolores Umbridge?

An Alternative Universe muggle version.
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#60 Old 6th Jun 2013 at 2:41 AM

A sim I made on a whim. Really liking her personality, though. She's a bartender, and a sneaky wench. Probably dropping strychnine in your Coke n' rums.
Scholar
#61 Old 6th Jun 2013 at 11:41 PM
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
Original Poster
#62 Old 8th Jun 2013 at 2:39 AM

Saavik - Vulcan Female

SIXAMSIMS @ TUMBLR
SIXAMSIMS @ LJ
- S2/S3 Sims For Download
Tiberius Arthur Glover - 06/09/09 / Atticus Oliver Leigh Glover - 08/12/09
Scholar
#63 Old 8th Jun 2013 at 2:17 PM

I don't know if you recognize her. It's Amy Bull from Twinbrook.
Test Subject
#64 Old 11th Jun 2013 at 4:37 AM
Chelsea Pugh. My Celebrity Sim. She Is In the Singer Profession. Has Been Since She First Became A Teenager.

Chelsea's Album Cover by keeks_, on Flickr

Hi! I'm Keeks (kicks)

Stoned Sims 'R Us
Instructor
#65 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 2:45 AM
Zara Delevingne (Modified version of this sim.)

Instructor
#66 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 5:32 AM
...I might just be getting a little too obsessed with Monster High dolls lately.

my tumblr - sim pics and downloads
my dreamwidth - ts2 downloads
linkdecrypter - bypass adfly and other harmful pay per click download link hiders
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 8:58 AM
didn't anybody like celestine??
Instructor
#68 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 9:15 AM
Yasha:

Aella

My male Sims are...Simulicious!
Test Subject
#69 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 5:14 PM
My Sim, Rosalie De Le Torre
Screenshots
Test Subject
#70 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 3:45 AM

Introducing Kestrel Abrams, the founder of my latest legacy! She's a natural cook, heavy sleeper, neat, hydrophobic, and easily impressed. I did a lot of experimenting with body type while creating her, so she has a very curvy, pear-shaped body that none of my other Sims have

Instructor
#71 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 4:19 AM
Luisa is a racist (as she hates supernaturals) but proper snob who made money as a gold-digger as soon as she set foot in the upper-class suburban neighborhood of Moonlight Falls. I say "made" because her husband's already dead...All of his millions went to her:

Eve Fallon is a grey-skinned, art-and-zombie obsessed witch hell-bent on creating the first zombie apocalypse. Cross her and there'll be hell--shun her and it will freeze over. She often gets asked out on dates, though--apparently a lot of Sims want to suffer "black widow" syndrome. Or a cold case of blue balls:

My male Sims are...Simulicious!
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 11:02 AM
@SusanSenpai: Kestrel is amazing. Is she available for download anywhere?
Test Subject
#73 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 1:46 PM
Here is my sim, Keira Huntley.

[/URL]

Lab Assistant
#74 Old 22nd Jun 2013 at 12:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Coolpixie47
You guys rock!!!!!!
There is really good talent here!!!!!
Her name is Celestine!Hope you will appreciate my work!
Coolpixie47

what is the disagrees for?
Is it that theres not good talent HERE???!! LOL!
(I was funny right?)
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 12:51 AM
I haven't posted in ages

This is my legacy founder, Sophia. She's older now and has three children who I'll post shortly .

I had to install all my games again on my new laptop. I have barely any CC at the moment, so half of the female sims in my town have the same hair I also don't have photoshop . Finding it hard to cope haha.

LJ♥
Call me Lily :).
I'm beginning to upload some of my sims online..please go check them out here :).
Page 3 of 25