Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 9:05 PM

Theodora Ottomas stares rudely at her neighbor Hi Thyme's pregnant belly.

Most of the time he's all right with it. His daughters are very supportive. Three-quarters of them.

He also has a good relationship with his in-laws. Justine's wife Naomi is like the son he never had - or expects to have. He's convinced this'll be another girl, named Celestia. He hasn't even picked a boy's name.

But when it's just him, and the angry ghost of the daughter who burned to death...What's he going to do? He can't do this by himself - and she can't be allowed to torment the baby!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 5:22 PM
Mad Poster
#28 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 10:12 PM

Phase I of Diva Allyn Chalmers's plan to finally get Brady "Mr. Big" Ryan to marry her by getting pregnant, complete - and she still looks good doing it.

Once the morning sickness settles down, Allyn's pleased with herself. She set a goal, and she achieved it.
Okay, it's more of a subgoal. But the main prize should be within her grasp now.

"So, when are we getting married?"
"What makes you think we are?"
"Because - dammit! Why do you think?"
"I think you'd be a darn fool to marry me now you've got a lever on me. I ever do anything you don't like, you threaten to kick me out and keep the baby. And you can do it. I'll have no status. If we're married, I'd have as many rights as you. And Margaret'd have some, too. You don't want my first wife's daughter anywhere near having a claim on your house, do you? Let's go get some baby furniture, and forget all about that."
"You slick bastard."
"That's why you love me."
(Yes, she went baby shopping in her PJs.)

The other speech bubble that came up during this conversation was a tombstone. Well, he is a lot older than she is...

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 24th Oct 2013 at 6:59 PM

Addie questions what could possibly be in her dad's stomach that could make it stick out like that

Geoff doesn't let his delicate condition prevent him from getting down and dirty building himself a new car

Geoff gives birth on the front lawn while his partner looks on (it was a baby boy name Darius)
Test Subject
#30 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 1:12 AM Last edited by Miss_Kat : 27th Oct 2013 at 8:07 PM.
Julie Wolosenko (pregnant with her first baby) posing in the garden:

She gave birth to a girl, who is already a very pretty child!
Scholar
#32 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 4:59 AM

Cassandra Goth, coming over to see dear Lazlo in Strangetown. She is...impressive-looking, isn't she?

Lazlo certainly thinks so. Hmm...is there a different make-out animation for pregnant Sims? I was surprised to see almost no clipping.
Test Subject
#33 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 3:05 AM Last edited by JulySims2 : 11th Sep 2014 at 11:02 PM.
kpcca2010: that is an odd place to give birth to a baby... Love the pictures though.
Lady Scarlet: the pictures I've seen so far from you are amazing. You have really pretty sims and your pics make me want to start a medieval hood myself... Although I'm not into medieval stuff at all
Freefalldreams: Cassandra Goth lives in Strangetown? I just started playing the maxis hoods and I know the character but I have no idea where they live...

Pascal Curious

Pascal on his last day of pregnancy and in labour. It's the first male pregnancy I am witnessing. Yep, I'm late to the party!
Scholar
#34 Old 26th Nov 2013 at 4:21 AM
JulySims2: In vanilla Strangetown, no, Cassandra does not belong -- seeing her would mean the hood's about to blow up. However, I play a megahood made out of meetme2theriver's clean Pleasantview with clean subhood versions of the other hoods linked to it, plus all campuses and Downtown, so all the Sims wander everywhere in the megahood. (I guess technically it's Pleasantview, but that's just because I didn't want to bother giving Kaylynn her name back!) This should have some very interesting results in the next generation, considering that I have ACR with risky WooHoo and unmarried try for baby enabled...

Also, I just realized that I have almost the same picture as your third, just from a different angle and with my taste in lighting and skins. This was from way back on the the first day of this megahood, before the storylines started getting derailed; I guess the lil' green baby tends to show up the same way.

Look, there's even that same half-eaten piece of pizza there! Pascal just happened to be one tile closer to the box, so he put his pizza on that part of the counter when the baby started coming.

As you can see, Vidcund was distinctly unimpressed by events. What was your Vidcund like during the birth?

P.S. Hopefully my pictures don't disappear -- Flickr is being very cranky as it goes into its new mode, and while I know I'm supposed to post a link, considering as I can't even find a link to the pictures that pastes, I think I have a right to just put the images in until they fix it.
Test Subject
#35 Old 27th Nov 2013 at 12:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Freefalldreams
JulySims2: In vanilla Strangetown, no, Cassandra does not belong -- seeing her would mean the hood's about to blow up. However, I play a megahood made out of meetme2theriver's clean Pleasantview with clean subhood versions of the other hoods linked to it, plus all campuses and Downtown, so all the Sims wander everywhere in the megahood. (I guess technically it's Pleasantview, but that's just because I didn't want to bother giving Kaylynn her name back!) This should have some very interesting results in the next generation, considering that I have ACR with risky WooHoo and unmarried try for baby enabled...

Ah, that explains everything! I was a little bit confused since I've never seen her in Strangetown before... I'm normally not playing maxis Sims, just the Curious brothers. Originally I just wanted to test if my Alienskin works. Well, it did, but I fell in love with the family and now I can't stop playing them, especially with Vidcunds Alienbaby on the way.

Also, I just realized that I have almost the same picture as your third, just from a different angle and with my taste in lighting and skins. This was from way back on the the first day of this megahood, before the storylines started getting derailed; I guess the lil' green baby tends to show up the same way. Look, there's even that same half-eaten piece of pizza there! Pascal just happened to be one tile closer to the box, so he put his pizza on that part of the counter when the baby started coming.

This is kind of funny and creepy at the same time... It shows that the sims are just a computer program, put into the same situation they'll always react the same. I knew that before, but this makes me realize it more. Or maybe we just have similar play styles, as the pizza was there the evening before and we both decided to not let it go waste The Pizza even has the same amount of slices left... Really it's funny.

As you can see, Vidcund was distinctly unimpressed by events. What was your Vidcund like during the birth?

He was abducted When he came back, Tychos birth was quite a surprise for him... Especially since he himself will be father of an alienbaby soon. It seems though as he doesn't like Tycho (He didn't do anything with him yet) and is not so fond of the idea of him being a father either. I imagine him not being the kids type, but he might change once his baby is born. By the way, how did you name Pascals Baby?
Scholar
#36 Old 27th Nov 2013 at 12:27 PM
Freya Lam is going to be a first-time big sister in a big way soon: both her mom Genesis Stompel and her stepmom Beth Evans are currently pregnant!

Genesis's husband Alon rubs his wife's belly. She's not very far along yet, but they've already decided on the name "Phoenix" for their upcoming baby.

And here's a very old shot of Genesis -- back when she was pregnant with Freya -- grinning as her fashion-challenged townie friend Alon talks to her belly:

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Test Subject
#37 Old 28th Nov 2013 at 6:04 PM Last edited by JulySims2 : 11th Sep 2014 at 10:59 PM.
Vidcund Curious

Vidcund copes. Being pregnant with an alien baby is not the worst, he's got Pascal as role model and such.
He first had his problems with little Tycho, but now they're getting along quite well.
He feeds him from time to time, when Pascal needs to sleep after a night without rest.
The worst part of the situation is really that he has a date with Circe this evening
and since the baby grew there's no other clothes that could fit him except for
Pascal's trainer and his second xxxxxl-Shirt. Eek, how will Circe react on his Baby?
After all she should've been the pregnant one of them both, right?
Scholar
#38 Old 29th Nov 2013 at 8:11 PM
JulySims2, Pascal's baby is named Sirius in my game, after the the star, since Sirius Curious sounds good. I don't regard the name Tycho as canon, or any of the weird details (Jill Smith has eyes in the back of her head? Come on!) in that game, for that matter.

Florence Delarosa was touched that Kent Capp was so sweet with her unborn child. If only her husband was so nice...that horrible, cheating, accused-rapist man, her husband! Hmph, she'd get her revenge on him...

And so they crept into the master bedroom, where Florence disrobed. I'd say that that spin would look even creepier without the knowledge that Florence is a member of the undead.

Kent shivered at the touch of Florence's cold arms, but it felt rather comforting to be embraced by her. Perhaps she could give him a little peace and relief from the troubles of his life...and the size of her chest didn't hurt, cold or not.
Mad Poster
#39 Old 16th Dec 2013 at 1:49 PM

Although Ted was always trying to do her work as well as his own while she was pregnant, Harriet Ottomas isn't one to be slowed down by anything as natural and expected as a belly.

Allegra thought Martin was crazy to experiment with summoning aliens at his age, but she has to admit the results are really interesting. And a little hilarious. "Hey, little green kid! You're going to teach your daddy so much, oh yes you are!"

Valentine privately thinks he's already got more kids than he can handle, but having given in when Mary didn't want to use birth control he's not going to make her feel bad about it now. "Hey, little darling! Comfy in there?"
"We're fine, honey. You can stop spoiling me rotten."
"I beg to differ. I cannot and I don't intend to."

Skye and Mary have both been really busy and have hardly seen each other since she got married, but she comes to Woody's off-to-college party. "Remember how you used to talk to my stomach when I was pregnant with Woody? You were so adorable!"
"Really? I was afraid I embarrassed you."
"Of course you did, dear. Everything embarrassed me in those days." Almost everything still does. He's just learned not to mind it so much.

Field Researcher
#40 Old 17th Dec 2013 at 11:01 AM
Preggies are so sweet!

Here's Flavia

Evelyn

Evelyn's sister-in-law, Tara
Scholar
#41 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 3:48 AM

No hailstorm is going to prevent PT #9 from adoring Jenny's belly. Abbey has a weirdly knowing look as she watches them.
Scholar
#42 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 2:55 AM Last edited by Aegagropilon : 5th Jan 2014 at 3:06 AM.
This particular default-replacement maternity dress is perfect for Family sim Grimhild Beaker:

And her 0-points-Nice husband Siggeir ran to make a fuss over her the moment she popped into it. (Despite Grimhild and Siggeir both being natural twins, all of Grimhild's pregnancies have resulted in single births. I half-expected them to overrun Strangetown with multiple sets of multiples!)

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Scholar
#43 Old 7th Jan 2014 at 11:46 AM

I was slightly surprised she survived that pregnancy.
Field Researcher
#44 Old 11th Jan 2014 at 9:36 AM
Caryl heavily pregnant with her second son, Steph
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 8:26 PM
Here is one of Don Lothario's kids 3rd born, she is Romance sim and Married a townie after her parents died she is rasing her 3 younger siblings one is about to grow into a adult. Here she is giving birth to her first child Freya Jane Berrie.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#46 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 5:42 PM
Leona and Ronald

Later a boy was born. They named him Armand.

Rachela and Oh my God! Brunon

They'll have a boy as well, but by then his name remains unknown xD
Field Researcher
#47 Old 30th Jan 2014 at 3:09 PM
Agatha and Alon expecting their fourth child (I'm stepping out of my comfort zone with this family since I usually stick to 1-2 kids per household... )
Field Researcher
#48 Old 31st Jan 2014 at 5:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by White Queen
Agatha and Alon expecting their fourth child (I'm stepping out of my comfort zone with this family since I usually stick to 1-2 kids per household... )

Good! I still can't.
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 3rd Feb 2014 at 10:26 PM

Nonnie and her husband Milo just discovered that they'll soon be parents. c:

Lv26 Magikarp
magikarpwow
Mad Poster
#50 Old 8th Feb 2014 at 8:01 PM
A very pregnant woman

I expect interesting babies with this this couple

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Page 2 of 8