Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TS3 Apartment mod - Updated for patch 1.55 - 1.63/1.67

by ani_ Posted 17th Mar 2013 at 12:13 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2014 at 8:08 AM by ani_

250 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 117 Feedback Posts, 132 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 11
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#176 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 1:43 PM
Comment and request
Many thanks for this mod!!!
Note: 90% is you used mod NRaaS PortraitPanel - icons of other family members are still shown and can be selected (wanted to share a family of 6 people, consisting of 3 adults (husband and wife + lover of both / husband would be to both, if there were events like the Harem and the like, the possibility of marriage with all within the same family, and land /) and three children, husband and wife.
I wanted to make 2 families - 1) Husband + lover, 2) the wife and kids. But because of the above named mod all the players still are selected as before, although the money is divided and the family made ​​up.
It may not be 100% due to higher than this mod, but most likely that it was because of him.
P.S. Could you do to create a family with "crossing" members? Since you can only play one family at a time, then the example above this family, I would like to make sets (if you do not take into account children): 1) Husband and Wife (with children), 2) Husband and Lover, 3) Wife and Lover (in my family this lover is a lover and husband and wife).
P.P.S. Sorry for my English! This text translated by Google-translate.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#177 Old 4th Sep 2013 at 8:27 AM
oh wow..this is just too cool. :)
Field Researcher
#178 Old 7th Sep 2013 at 7:58 AM
Does it still work with 1.57?
Lab Assistant
#179 Old 13th Sep 2013 at 7:31 PM
Can someone tell me if this mod needs updating for patch 1.57 please ? I'm reviewing all of my mods before updating so it would be nice to know before I cross each other mods off my update list
Thanks in advance !
Test Subject
#180 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 1:38 PM
I do not know whether it is a conflict with my mods (eg Story Progression (SP) and MasterController (MC) from NRaas), but when used in my family (see also my post above) tried to make a separate wife with 3 kids, it just stood there without performing any action!
As already written a bug I do not know whether it's your mod or conflict with mine, but just wanted you to know about it. Just give up my triple (husband / wife / their mutual lover) I'm not going to, but sometimes I would like to play just a couple of my sims three (examples - again my previous post, or earlier, because I do not remember writing one here or two of the post). But it is not active on the lot sim / sim should carry out their normal activities, including childcare. And the fact that children are not die of hunger, etc. had to use the lift needs through MC.
Sorry for my very bad English...
Test Subject
#181 Old 30th Sep 2013 at 6:00 AM
May I know for this mod to work is it that i must play one of the active family in the apartment??

Can I just set them up and leave all the households as inactive??
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#182 Old 20th Oct 2013 at 5:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PunkDEverliving
I tested this and it doesn't work with 1.57 yet.
The object is there but it is not clickable.

It works. No changes needed even for 1.63. Are you sure you bought the right controller and not the original call box? try without other mods. This shouldn't conflict with others but it might.
Test Subject
#183 Old 20th Oct 2013 at 7:54 AM Last edited by PunkDEverliving : 21st Oct 2013 at 5:09 AM.
cleared out my mods folder, reinstalled this and other mods, and tested it.
it does work with 1.57. even with other mods. I'm going to delete my previous comment to avoid confusion.

Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#184 Old 20th Oct 2013 at 8:47 AM
Thanks for updating! I like this mod! I had a doubt whether or not it would work with 1.57 patch..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#185 Old 24th Oct 2013 at 11:51 PM
This is great, I'm loving it! Thank so much. (working well on 1.57)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#186 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 8:56 AM
I loved apartment life in S2, thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#187 Old 23rd Nov 2013 at 1:23 PM
This is such a great mod. Thanks!
Test Subject
#188 Old 27th Dec 2013 at 9:03 PM
Default Parenting Issue
First I just want to say that I LOVE this mod! I really hated how the Apartment system worked in TS3.

I just wanted to let you know that recently I encountered an issue.

This particular time around I have a family that seems to have no interest in taking care of their children. All the adult sims in the household keep receiving the "negligent" moodlet. The Jones family causing all this trouble keeps letting their children starve, be exhausted, sit around in a dirty diaper, and have no social, while the parents literally just kept giving flowers to each other. I suspect this repeated flower giving is due to their mood being low all the time, which is most likely caused by ignoring their children in the first place. When it gets bad enough, I have to make the Jones family my active family, and force them through all the motions of caring for their children. When I decide to just ignore it, because I don't want to have to switch back and forth between families over and over, the state comes and takes away my active families children, while all my inactive families get to keep their children.

This is the third time I'm using this mod with a household, and this is the first time this has happened, but it I don't think my active sims should be losing their perfectly loved and cared for children due to an inactive family. I'm not sure how this issue would be fixed/resolved, but I just wanted to mention it.
Inventor
#189 Old 12th Jan 2014 at 6:51 PM
Hi,
I like all your mods but this one bugged my whole neigbourhood. I had eight sims and made them into three seperate families. After I wanted to split them again I used the reset lot function and moved them out into three different houses. Then my other sims in town had them shown as roommates. They didn't live with them, but the sign was there. This happened all over the world. So I killed all eight sims and think the problem is gone now. I do have mods from Twallan in my game but don't think they matter.
Scholar
#190 Old 19th Jan 2014 at 9:12 PM
Hi Ani, I'm not sure if this has been requested already or whether its possible, but I thought I'd ask anyway

Twallan added a protection in Master Controller 'Make Household Active' when switching households so the sims academic career for a Homeworld university isn't dropped. Can something like this be implemented in your Apartment mod?
You see, I have two young adult sims who live in a custom apartment with your Apartment mod to make them live separately. It works great, and when they have jobs and careers, they get on with it and earn their wages and pay their rents etc.

But I would like to send them both to University (Homeworld Uni). I've made them enroll and they are ready to start. When switching from another home to this one via 'MC make active' one of the sim's Uni status is okay, but switching between the two within this apartment with your Apartment mod, the mod drops their uni status. So at the moment I can't have two sims who attend home uni to live in the same apartment building as 2 seperate households. But I don't want to merge them either.

Can this be done?
Test Subject
#191 Old 24th Jan 2014 at 12:25 AM
Can i use this for Sims 3
Test Subject
#192 Old 24th Jan 2014 at 8:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tiffy397
Can i use this for Sims 3

yes this mod is for the sims 3
THANKS POST
#193 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 7:22 PM
This is awsome
Test Subject
#194 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 6:34 AM
Doing a bit of poking around I wasn't sure if MODoor is still being kept up to date, so I was wondering if anyone here has tested it and found it works or if there is a popular replacement for it?
Test Subject
#195 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 5:25 PM
Hi Ani_
I really love this mod, very cool.

I have an ideas for you to improve this mod :
Another option should be added for when the player configure the family : Rent Raising.
this option should come in two flavor :
1-This amount shows by how much the rent will by raised each 4 weeks.
2-This amount shows by how much the rent will by raised each years (each four seasons, requires Seasons EP, of course)).

Do you think you could add it to your next version, please?

Thanks again for this mod
Test Subject
#196 Old 31st Jan 2014 at 3:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by desiree101
Hi Ani, I'm not sure if this has been requested already or whether its possible, but I thought I'd ask anyway

Twallan added a protection in Master Controller 'Make Household Active' when switching households so the sims academic career for a Homeworld university isn't dropped. Can something like this be implemented in your Apartment mod?
You see, I have two young adult sims who live in a custom apartment with your Apartment mod to make them live separately. It works great, and when they have jobs and careers, they get on with it and earn their wages and pay their rents etc.

But I would like to send them both to University (Homeworld Uni). I've made them enroll and they are ready to start. When switching from another home to this one via 'MC make active' one of the sim's Uni status is okay, but switching between the two within this apartment with your Apartment mod, the mod drops their uni status. So at the moment I can't have two sims who attend home uni to live in the same apartment building as 2 seperate households. But I don't want to merge them either.

Can this be done?

I am having this same problem! And it's meant to be a dorm in the homeworld for my uni students =(
Test Subject
#197 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 6:02 PM
I had the mod working before, but now it doesn't show up in alarms. I've tried re-downloading it but it still won't show! Help!
Test Subject
#198 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 8:22 PM
Can someone pls tell me 1) Whether this mod will still work on 1.67 and 2) if so where am I supposed to extract the files in order to make this work?
Test Subject
#199 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 2:36 AM
Does anyone know if this is ok to use for the 1.67 patch? I am new to this! Thanks!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#200 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 3:30 AM
Love it!
Page 8 of 11