Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Project " Maiden's bedroom" . Part 1. Bedding (Maxis Recolour).

by Droopsi Posted 9th May 2013 at 1:11 PM

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 34 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th May 2013 at 1:47 PM
I love all your work, is really pretty, thank you so much ^-^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th May 2013 at 3:36 PM
Thank you for this and the matching curtains.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th May 2013 at 8:11 PM
This is very sweet The room looks perfect for either little girls or sweet-natured young women.
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th May 2013 at 11:07 PM Last edited by Simonut : 9th May 2013 at 11:17 PM.
@>Droopsi > As always your work is just "Beautiful" I have a question I am a bit confuse here. I check this out in my game, is this Maiden package just bedding only ? I did not see Curtain or wall cover. Did I miss something that is found in your other packages for it to show up ? I am really just interest in having the curtains and walls along with most of all your beddings, that comes in this package, or even for your other bedding packages that you have done. Thanks you for always sharing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th May 2013 at 11:41 PM
Sandra1331, songib67, LadyAquanine73551, thanks))
Simonut, there are only maxis bedding recolors in this set. There will be many sets. I will provide blankets, pillows, paintings, walls, floors, tablecloths, valances, curtains, doors as separate sets))
Banned
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th May 2013 at 1:35 AM
It's so pretty, thanks.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#8 Old 10th May 2013 at 10:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Droopsi
Sandra1331, songib67, LadyAquanine73551, thanks))
Simonut, there are only maxis bedding recolors in this set. There will be many sets. I will provide blankets, pillows, paintings, walls, floors, tablecloths, valances, curtains, doors as separate sets))

Thanks for your reply. Ok I got it, will wait for your walls and curtain. This set as all your bedding sets are pretty in the game, with excellent details.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Instructor
#9 Old 11th May 2013 at 11:52 AM
Hi! The pillow recolors in itself is worth the download, but I would like to say some words and expect that you don't take them for bad.

Compress your work before downloading. The compressorizer is free and will save 7MB in each of your present download. It saves bandwidth to the host and save space to the downloader.

Inform the texture size you are using. I see that you used 2048x1024 and this is oversized. Sometimes a wonderful texture fades when reduced to acceptable size (1024x1024 that is normal for beddings). I would not accept the oversize and sure would reduce it.

Do not claim about unfairness in your Read Me Files. Do it in your profile. It is really unpleasant to read claims on misuse and waste of time doing something. We do it for fun, so it not a waste, it is the confirmation of our own talent to do something and that's why we post them. You have talent and sure are proud of it. If someone use your work, sure someone else will know that it is yours because all of us have a style (even if we do not know it self). To post in paysites is a double side fire gun, it depends on someone willing to buy. If you can get it for free why you would buy it? Well, some people does it and it is their right to throw their money wherever they wish.

Thanks for your talent.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th May 2013 at 6:36 PM
xptl297, Wow!!! I downloaded compressorizer and processed multiple files. They are lighter in 2 times!! :lovestruc Thank you! But I want to ask: can all сomputers correctly see these files?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th May 2013 at 7:13 PM
Beautiful
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th May 2013 at 9:17 PM
This bedding is beautiful. May I ask what the model in the pictures is wearing?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th May 2013 at 12:54 AM
Wow I want that bedroom for my real life Great job
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 12th May 2013 at 7:12 AM Last edited by tityanya : 12th May 2013 at 7:13 AM. Reason: added clarity
Beautiful! Do you know what bed frame that is though, that you used in the picture?

Simming since 7th grade
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 12th May 2013 at 8:28 AM
This is really awesome and so pretty. I also love the sim that is standing by the bed her outfit is so adorable.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 12th May 2013 at 1:00 PM
Oh my gosh! So pretty! Thank you x
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th May 2013 at 3:20 PM
Its beautiful.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 19th May 2013 at 4:24 PM
I Loooove your bedding sets! Thank you for sharing. They really are pretty in such a luxurious kind of way : )
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th May 2013 at 7:31 PM
I seriously love it it's perfect for my rich child sim
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 12:47 AM
This is probably a stupid question but I really love the way this set looks, unfortunately I have the Sims 3. You didn't happen to make a version for that game did you?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 3:09 PM
perf *O*
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#22 Old 28th Jul 2013 at 12:03 AM
Love it, thanks Droopsi
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 12:19 AM
in a word "beautiful" enough said I think
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 21st Sep 2013 at 6:49 AM
These are so beautiful! :D

Someone is photobombing in the mirror in one picture. Lol
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 29th Sep 2013 at 4:25 AM
this is the cutest custom bed i have seen in my whole life! keep up the good work!
Page 1 of 2