Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Robb Stark

by Namiex3 Posted 21st Jun 2013 at 10:05 PM - Updated 21st Jun 2013 at 11:23 PM by Namiex3

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 10:19 PM
Hey, would you mind including credit for my hair texture there?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 11:23 PM
What a freaking tard. Sorry about that! :lovestruc

My derring-do allows me to dance the rigadoon around you. But by the time I'm close to you, I lose my desideratum.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2013 at 12:03 AM
WOW this is amazing :O
Field Researcher
#5 Old 22nd Jun 2013 at 12:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Namiex3
What a freaking tard. Sorry about that! :lovestruc

Ha! No worries.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 22nd Jun 2013 at 8:35 AM
The king in the north, shame he lost his head in the end and dying along with his mother meaning that only leaving the younger member of the starks and Jon left. It's strange not to see him in the next series.

But this sim looks just like him but I may make him zombie so he cane take vengeance on his murderers or a vampire.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Jun 2013 at 11:21 AM
Glad to see another GoT sim, keep up the good work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Jun 2013 at 11:19 PM
@kickingchick2012 Thank you! :lovestruc

@AlfredAskew

@Artimis I was just going to let the Starks live in peace... but that's a good idea! LOL

@Esmeralda Thank you for all the nice compliments~ :lovestruc

@Sirrah Thank you! Robb's one of my favorites. Now he's gone in both the book and show.

My derring-do allows me to dance the rigadoon around you. But by the time I'm close to you, I lose my desideratum.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Jun 2013 at 11:44 PM
Pretty good sim! Thank you
Mostly Harmless
retired moderator THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Jun 2013 at 3:10 AM
He looks great!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd Jun 2013 at 8:31 AM Last edited by Summer25 : 26th Jun 2013 at 4:29 PM.
Thank you
Robb looks really cute, thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 23rd Jun 2013 at 6:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Namiex3
@Artimis I was just going to let the Starks live in peace... but that's a good idea! LOL

I feel sorry for the starks for most them in the end die. I hope that in the end of books and series that they have a happy ending. I was going ask if it would be okay if I could use your game of thrones sims in my sims story with name changes and slight genetic changes so they will fit in.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 23rd Jun 2013 at 10:15 PM
@child of air, Twi, summer25 Thanks guys! <3

@Artimis Sure, do whatever you want with them.

Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 9:17 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 5:19 PM
Thank you so much! I love Game of Thrones!
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 3:51 PM
"But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear..."

You know I love your GoT Sims, and Robb here is no exception. Brilliant likeness! Can't download him right now because my gaming computer has had apoplexy (thank gods old and new for notebooks!), but he'll go into my game straight away as soon as I've got everything up and running again. Starks are safe in my game.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 2:00 PM
Love the sim you've made, Namiex3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 3:24 PM
Thank you its amazing!

Could you please make Talisa Maegyr (Portrayed by Oona Chaplin) please please pleas :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 23rd Mar 2014 at 12:51 PM
its amazing !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 24th May 2015 at 11:16 AM
Gracias
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 3:01 AM
lindo