Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Alchemy and Nectar Garden

by NumSimish Posted 24th Jul 2013 at 9:33 PM - Updated 28th Aug 2013 at 9:04 AM by NumSimish : Updated my lot.

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Jul 2013 at 10:40 PM Last edited by douglasveiga : 24th Jul 2013 at 10:54 PM.
lovely. thanks!

[Would be nice if you add the Alchemy station and the Nectar Maker on the Lot, so newbie families can go there to use the equipments and earn some money]
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Jul 2013 at 11:34 PM
Love the community lot you've made, NumSimish
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 1:13 AM
This is a cool idea, thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 7:03 AM
such a useful addition to any neighbourhood, thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 12:08 PM Last edited by NumSimish : 25th Jul 2013 at 1:13 PM.
Thank you all for liking my work It always a pleasure for me to do something good for y´all :D

douglasveiga @ It was in my mind at some point, but the lot would have to be a little bigger, and I didnt want that for this lot, I was afraid of it wouldnt fit in your neighbourhoods as this goes nicely into many lots (sorry for my bad english) :D

Also my idea was to make a house where there will be a nectar maker and a Alchemy station on there so you could harvest the good plants from this park and make it into nectar or elixirs at home. The home will also have a great garden as a addition to this. Does anyone think a house to this garden would be a great idea?
Field Researcher
#7 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 7:26 PM
This is a very cute garden! Thanks for making it and sharing it with us.

To answer your questions, no, plants on community lots will not die (except for a death flower plant), and you do not have to water the plants, either.

I think that you could add a second level to the little restroom, extend it over the eating area and put the nectar maker and alchemy station in there. Or put them where the bee hives are. Just an idea.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 4:44 PM Last edited by NumSimish : 4th Sep 2013 at 2:15 PM.
Thanks for your imput. I will consider to move the bee hives and figure something out with the nectar maker. Do you guys want an alchemy station also?

I have now updated my lot to include the requested stuff :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Aug 2013 at 3:44 AM
Excelente, muchas gracias!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 8:02 PM
Superb idea, thanks a ton!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 2:21 PM
I love it. I've made my own "Perfect Garden" lot after using many downloaded ones, but I still get sucked into downloading charming looking ones. Thanks you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Jan 2014 at 12:33 PM
Thanks this is greate.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 18th Jan 2014 at 11:46 PM
Plants on community lots don't need watering, don't react to fertilizing, and they don't die from neglect. The only exception is a deathflower bush on harvest. Dead plants on community lots (such as harvested deathflower bushes) cannot be revived.

The best use for this lot is to turn it into a residential lot and let your active family buy it as an additional home, which will let your gardeners utilize it for its maximum potential.

If you have the Swift-Gro station from the Stone's Throw Greenhouse (store content that's worth every penny if you're a serious gardener), it'll cause plants within its radius to bloom twice a day (5 AM and 1:30 PM), and it does this on community lots, too. Four Swift-Gro stations would rock this lot whether it remains a community small park or becomes a residential second home.

Nice upload. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 3:43 PM
great idea :)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 11:39 PM
thank you just what I was looking for to place in many of my worlds.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 12:06 PM
love this lot