Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Folk Victorian - The Restoration

by Ferguson Avenue Posted 29th Aug 2013 at 12:24 PM - Updated 26th Nov 2017 at 7:43 PM by Fergus' Mind

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 3:11 PM
Absolutely gorgeous.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 3:59 PM
I love the old houses!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 5:57 PM
This house is very pretty. Thank you very much for sharing it with us.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 1:19 AM
Thanks for "renovating" this nice old house! I look forward to trying it out!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 8:04 PM
Beautiful. I love the details you've added to the restoration! :)
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 9:24 PM
So, this will work with just base game??
It's beautiful. I love it.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 11:56 PM
What a lovely home improvement!
Instructor
#9 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 12:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TenshiHime
So, this will work with just base game??
It's beautiful. I love it.

This lot will "work" with just the base game but if there is stuff from EPs or SPs then they will either disappear or be replaced with base game items. This includes the Pattern on the outside wall that he has used to give the house character so it's hard to say what you will end up with. Perhaps you're better off just downloading the original version.
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 11:55 AM
It's entirely basegame, no stuff packs, expansion packs, or cc is needed/used in the creation of this lot. The wall coverings mentioned are basegame, I use them a lot.

Thanks for all the wonderful comments so far, I'm glad this house is appreciated.
Instructor
#11 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 6:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fergie_F
It's entirely basegame, no stuff packs, expansion packs, or cc is needed/used in the creation of this lot. The wall coverings mentioned are basegame, I use them a lot.

Thanks for all the wonderful comments so far, I'm glad this house is appreciated.

Thanks for clarifying the wall pattern - I can never remember what's basegame and what isn't.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 6:58 PM
Wow! This house looks great! Love the "Restoration you did to this house! Did you expand the house as well?
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 7:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TudorMan23
Wow! This house looks great! Love the "Restoration you did to this house! Did you expand the house as well?

Yes, I simply just had to get that staircase out of the lounge/parlour and into its own hallway, the rest of the rear extension just kinda followed...
Forum Resident
#14 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 8:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fergie_F
Yes, I simply just had to get that staircase out of the lounge/parlour and into its own hallway, the rest of the rear extension just kinda followed...

Awesome! I had a feeling you did by looking at it! Love the new details you added/changed!

C.T.HOLKO88
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 8:43 PM
What great upgrade!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#16 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 9:10 PM
I love that she kept as much of the original house as possible. What would be the point of even buying the old Victorian if she was just going to renovate it beyond recognition. Carefully restored old homes such as these tie us to the past in a wonderful way, keeping us aware of the continuing cycle of life of which we are all a part, tiny dots on the constantly moving wheel!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 11:19 PM
This is stunning. Fantastic job.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 6th Sep 2013 at 1:10 AM
I wish there were some pictures of the inside and layout of the house inside.
Scholar
Original Poster
#19 Old 6th Sep 2013 at 11:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by oreosncreamforjojo
I wish there were some pictures of the inside and layout of the house inside.

But there are picture collages of interior pictures as well as pictures showing the internal layout.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 8th Sep 2013 at 3:54 PM
Beauitiful! Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 23rd Sep 2013 at 12:29 AM
Hi and thank you so much for a lovely story and a gorgeous house. I'm already in love with it :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 8:59 PM
This is exactly what I have been looking for!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 16th Oct 2013 at 3:36 PM
I want to live there. Maybe Anne Marie can kick out Morty and invite me to share her house!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 10:43 PM
You've made quite a cute house. Great space inside and out. I can have an decent-sized family living here without feeling cramped or overwhelmed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 12th Jan 2014 at 5:57 PM
I love this house! Thank you so much :D
Page 1 of 2