Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Faster/Slower Leaf Raking and No Leaves in other Seasons

by mikey Posted 15th Sep 2013 at 3:43 PM - Updated 6th Jun 2014 at 7:15 PM by mikey

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 38 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 4:35 PM
I loathe how EA managed leaf disposal in TS3... chiefly in that they don't and it's left up to the player on EVERY SINGLE LOT!!! So I've disabled autumn completely to avoid my neighborhood becoming leaf-covered year round.

With this mod, though, I might stand a chance of seeing the beautiful colors and awesome holidays of one of my favorite seasons again. Thanks~!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 8:29 PM
Thanks! Raking leaves was fun at first but then it became tedious so the faster it's done the better.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 8:31 PM
this is awesome!! i always hated how long it took, so i never had my sims rake the leaves. Now i can! Thank you so much!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 8:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The Dashing Wario
I loathe how EA managed leaf disposal in TS3... chiefly in that they don't and it's left up to the player on EVERY SINGLE LOT!!! So I've disabled autumn completely to avoid my neighborhood becoming leaf-covered year round.

With this mod, though, I might stand a chance of seeing the beautiful colors and awesome holidays of one of my favorite seasons again. Thanks~!

I hate this too. it did disappear at first when Winter came but since the last few patches it stopped.

If your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will END you.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Sep 2013 at 1:57 AM
Thanks!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Sep 2013 at 5:19 AM
Very useful, thanks.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Sep 2013 at 11:56 AM
Great idea! I can't wait to try it out. I got so tired of raking leaves that I replaced all of my trees with pines or something else that doesn't lose it's leaves. I like the fall season in the game (I love Halloween), so instead of getting rid of the season, I changed the trees. But now, I can have my pretty trees back...thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Sep 2013 at 1:10 PM
:)
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Sep 2013 at 12:10 AM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 17th Sep 2013 at 1:05 AM.
Now I can do something more constructive than pulling my hair while yelling "rake faster!!!". Thank you.

edit: Oops, this is a Sims3 mod. Still glad you made it. I'll look for a Sims2 one, sure there's one somewhere.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Sep 2013 at 3:36 AM
Haha, this is great.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th Oct 2013 at 3:00 AM
Patch 1.63 was released 17 Oct 13, it updates nearly 1000 xml and itun resources from GamePlayData, Most if not all Tuning Mods WILL NOT work with patch 1.63 and will require updating.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 7:52 PM
Any ideas when this might get updated for 1.63? Seriously, I'm considering disabling Fall without being able to scoop up all the dang leaves.

I have no idea. . . o.o
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#14 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 8:34 PM
Patch 1.63 does not appear to have changed anything in this xml, so it should continue to work with 1.63
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 31st Oct 2013 at 2:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by werismyki
Patch 1.63 does not appear to have changed anything in this xml, so it should continue to work with 1.63

Yay! Thank you much! After your previous announcement, I was afraid there would be a long wait before I could use my favorite mods, including this one.

I have no idea. . . o.o
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 7:49 PM
Finally! Thank you! THANK YOU! I'm getting tired of the time to rack my garden!
Test Subject
#17 Old 11th Dec 2013 at 2:01 PM
i so really love this...i hate my butler always outside raking even when it's raining! thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 2:15 PM
Thank you so much for this mod . It was driving me mad at how long it was taking to rake a few leaves.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 15th Jan 2014 at 4:52 PM
Less time raking more time dancing at the club XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 11:28 PM
I love this mod but will it work with patch 1.66?
Field Researcher
#21 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 2:01 AM
Ahhh, so much better to rake leaves faster. It just took too long for me. xD Lol! I wonder, though, will this work for patch 1.67?

"Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters." - Neil Gaiman

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 24th Mar 2014 at 3:22 AM
raking does take forever!!!! thank u!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 9:41 PM
Finally. Thank you for a mod that removes leaves outside fall. Thank you so, so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 7th May 2014 at 1:18 PM
Thank you! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 6:58 AM
OMG Thank you~! I've loathed autumn seasons because of the stupid leaves that I've started deleting any trees in my lot. Now I can enjoy the trees and manage to get the work done in a fraction of the time~!
Page 1 of 2