Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Arthenna

by Dragonflysparkles Posted 26th Oct 2013 at 9:55 AM - Updated 23rd Feb 2015 at 3:19 PM by Dragonflysparkles : added working skintone d/l link

64 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 59 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 4:40 PM
She is quite striking. Thank you for sharing
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 6:49 PM
I can see her in a long flowing white dress, she is very pretty.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 7:15 PM
I saw her at the creator's feedback forum and could only click that I love her, now, I am very thankful to see her uploaded! Thank you! She is really outstanding!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 8:14 PM
She is quite beautiful. I very rarely download female sims but I have to download this one
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 9:14 PM
I don't download Sims at all, never have, never will, but I do like looking at the ones people offer for download. So, I just wanted to say that I was struck by this Sim's face and that I think that she's quite gorgeous. I agree with whoever said that she needs a long, flowing white dress. So, I just wanted to leave such a comment and to welcome you to the ranks of MTS's creators. I look forward to seeing more, even if I don't download.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 9:27 PM
I love her! Where did you get the hair from?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 11:06 PM
i love hair because she represents blasians like me aww thank you very much
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#9 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 11:42 PM
Quite striking, as karen said. I saw her in Downloads and she just grabbed my attention. A unique (and pretty) face, unusual eye color, and I like her expression in the screenies. I enjoy having my simmies look like folks in my real life, and since I've mostly lived in university towns with a great mix of ethnicities and faces and features, she's just what I'm looking for.

The links to her cc are very handy for me. Been looking for loose, strongly curly Black hair and what I had in mind is almost exactly like what's on your sim! Those capris with sneaks are also something I've recently been looking for. Yay for links!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 1:37 AM
She is very beautiful excellent job!!! Thanks for sharing.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 1:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by schwarzdrossel
I love her! Where did you get the hair from?

Which hair?

Anyway, thank you for such nice comments, guys.
And iCad, I really appreciate the welcome, thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 4:00 AM
shes beautiful
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 5:43 AM
She is gorgeous.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 10:53 AM
She is absolutely beautiful! You are an artist, the way her eyes just look beyond the screen is enchanting! I'll be looking forward to your next project
Scholar
THANKS POST
#15 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 8:55 PM
She is gorgeous!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 8:56 PM
She almost looks like Willow Smith. I really like this sim and she will go great in my game.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#17 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 10:05 PM
She's beautiful and so natural looking.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#18 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 2:55 AM
I'm so happy you uploaded her, she is beautiful! I noticed that you changed her eye color from brown which gives a nice pop!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 7:36 AM
She is indeed a beauty. And such a joy to play!
My husband actually saw her first and said "Wow! she looks like you!" If she had brown eyes, she would. I have to agree with the white dress, which she is now wearing in my game. Also I hope you don't mind, but I am writing a story and she would be perfect as a main character. I also renamed her Elanna in my game.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 31st Oct 2013 at 1:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by elanna
She is indeed a beauty. And such a joy to play!
My husband actually saw her first and said "Wow! she looks like you!" If she had brown eyes, she would. I have to agree with the white dress, which she is now wearing in my game. Also I hope you don't mind, but I am writing a story and she would be perfect as a main character. I also renamed her Elanna in my game.

Aww, sure! Dress her in whatever you like! And I really appreciate how you would make her as the main character :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 14th Nov 2013 at 10:05 PM
Alyx from Half life 2? She really looks like her . This is great !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 9:33 AM
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 10:28 AM
Beautiful ..Thank you soo much dragonflysparkles.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 21st Nov 2013 at 1:51 AM
I saw this and cried a bit because I knew instantly it wasn't for the Sims 3. She is gawjous.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#25 Old 21st Nov 2013 at 11:18 AM
I rarely download sims, but she is so gorgeous I couldn't help myself. Congratulations on your featured download! You deserve it.
Page 1 of 3