Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Liz Parnell

by simsgal2227 Posted 7th Nov 2013 at 3:50 PM - Updated 7th Nov 2013 at 5:51 PM by simsgal2227

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Nov 2013 at 1:36 AM
Adorable sim. Thanks for sharing. :)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 8th Nov 2013 at 5:26 PM
I'm not seeing the cleft in the chin. Do I have to download the sliders if I don't plan to change anything about her facial features?

God will never give you more than you can handle--my mother
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Nov 2013 at 4:39 AM
Thanks lewisb .

Nanatoana- oh yeah huh, youre right she doesnt. Sorry, I tend to copy paste slider and other cc info I reuse, and must have not noticed that I did not need that slider for this sim. And no, you do not have to download the sliders if you don't change her.
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Nov 2013 at 7:41 PM
I bet she makes pretty babies! Thanks for this Sim, she's beautiful. :lovestruc
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Nov 2013 at 8:38 PM
Pretty Sim. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Nov 2013 at 9:57 PM
Beautiful Sim :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Nov 2013 at 3:10 PM
My husband loves redheads! :)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Nov 2013 at 2:54 AM
Thanks you guys!

And lol, redheads sure are rare nantoana. Part of their beauty i suppose! Though i dont consider liz to be a natural red head, that hair is too true red lol.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 3rd Apr 2014 at 11:09 PM Last edited by nanatoana : 4th Apr 2014 at 12:07 AM.
Default Having some issues
Quote: Originally posted by simsgal2227
Thanks you guys!

And lol, redheads sure are rare nantoana. Part of their beauty i suppose! Though i dont consider liz to be a natural red head, that hair is too true red lol.
lol--very true. I think I messed something up in my downloads.

When I pick her for my new family, her eyelashes are white and I'm not able to change that. I have noticed a couple of other downloaded sims that this has happened to. What did I do to mess it up? Also, I can't seem to "remove" the blue leggings from her when I change her clothes. Any suggestions?

God will never give you more than you can handle--my mother
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 3:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nanatoana
lol--very true. I think I messed something up in my downloads.

When I pick her for my new family, her eyelashes are white and I'm not able to change that. I have noticed a couple of other downloaded sims that this has happened to. What did I do to mess it up? Also, I can't seem to "remove" the blue leggings from her when I change her clothes. Any suggestions?

I answered most of this in a pm I just sent you, so sorry it's late, I haven't been on mts in a while. As for the leggings, I think it's because they're in the accessories and you just have to uncheck them from the accessories category in each clothing section. Sorry, didn't know that happened/happened to you? Pretty sure I didn't upload her at way...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 9:12 PM
Grand Merci
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 6:15 PM
THANKS