Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Film Production Major

by AriesFlare Posted 14th Nov 2013 at 5:54 PM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 11:00 AM
I will download this, but I was just wondering whether you had a Film career to go with this?

Thank You.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 12:23 PM
Default .....
I'm in the process of making a filming career. I should have made that first.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 12:32 AM
This is awesome, can't wait to try it. Perfect add-on for Colinthey's Hollywood Career. Thank you.

New Simmergirl2011 see this thread: http://www.modthesims.info/d/164866
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Jan 2014 at 1:44 AM
Thanks -- I'm so excited someone made this major!

Are you "taking notes"? In case you ever update this, I think "Behind the Scenes: Editing & Post-Production" would be a great class title.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 9th Apr 2014 at 4:49 PM
I finally got around to being able to test this new major in my game only to discover that it does overwrite the in-game drama major. Not sure if this is just in my game or if others have had the same issue and just haven't noticed or reported it.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 3:22 PM Last edited by emodarkwolf : 10th Jul 2015 at 3:37 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by LilSister
I finally got around to being able to test this new major in my game only to discover that it does overwrite the in-game drama major. Not sure if this is just in my game or if others have had the same issue and just haven't noticed or reported it.

Was about to download it but I don't want it to overwrite drama major :s
Gonna test it out and I'll tell you if the same happened to me.

EDIT: Just tested it and it doesn't overwrite the drama major in my game. Although, to select this major I used the Majors Made Easier mod which is very useful for custom majors (http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=107858). Seems to be working fine to me, still don't know if sims go to class when it's time to (had that problem with another custom major).