Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Zip It!

by fakepeeps7 Posted 5th Dec 2013 at 2:18 AM
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Dec 2013 at 7:46 PM
How pretty! I have just the skirts to go with these. Perfect wintertime girly girl clothing.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Dec 2013 at 7:36 PM
Very pretty! Are all the bottoms your own? I see a few that I'd love to have in my game
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Dec 2013 at 9:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
Very pretty! Are all the bottoms your own? I see a few that I'd love to have in my game

Yes, all the bottoms are mine. I was too lazy to link to all of them!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 5:04 AM
I love all of your clothes! You always come through. You make the best children clothes!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 4:29 PM
I love all your clothes! I'm not new to CC at all but until last night hadn't looked at any CC clothing. I've been going through the clothing and downloading what I love and I keep coming across your clothes! Thanks for making all this wonderful clothing! <3 I'm sure my simmies will love the new clothes!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 8:10 PM
Great for spring and fall. (You should really get Seasons with the great selection your kids have!)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 3:57 PM
Thank you for your nice work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 5:17 PM
OMG! thank you soooooo much!
This is my first ever download from this site, and it works great!
Also, my little sim girl looks soooooo cute now! :3