Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jake Gyllenhaal

by Lunararc Posted 28th Jan 2014 at 4:57 PM - Updated 1st Jun 2014 at 3:04 AM by Lunararc

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 8:25 PM
I my gosh, I swear when I saw the first picture I just thought "OMG, OMG!!" - damn, I've never been able to remember his name but recognized him right away... awww, he is so cute. Loved him as Prince of Persia. You did an awesome job creating him. Great work! :)
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 11:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yogi-Tea
I my gosh, I swear when I saw the first picture I just thought "OMG, OMG!!" - damn, I've never been able to remember his name but recognized him right away... awww, he is so cute. Loved him as Prince of Persia. You did an awesome job creating him. Great work!

Aw thanks Yogi, you made my day with your comment :lovestruc

Knight Of The Moon
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 9:06 AM
Gorgeously well done. I, personally, love this actor! Congrats, little bro!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 7:12 PM
Thank you so much for this! I'll finally be able to play with Mr. Sexy hahaha
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Jan 2014 at 12:30 AM
Another great Sim by Lunararc! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 30th Jan 2014 at 5:25 PM
You never fail to impress!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 31st Jan 2014 at 7:08 PM
Great resemblance, excellent sim as always!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 8:41 PM
Yay! A JG sim that actually looks like him!!! Thank you so much!
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Mar 2014 at 3:47 PM
OMG I so love this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Apr 2014 at 7:45 AM
Great job! :DD
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th May 2014 at 4:55 AM
You know, with a few tweaks this sim could be made to look like Delsin Rowe from InFamous Second Son. So this sim is a two in one if you know what you're doing when on the create a sim section.
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 3:49 AM
HEs gorgeous!
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 4:05 PM
Can somebody please help me, everytime I try to download it it says I have to Sign In but when I go on any other page I am logged in? I really want to download this
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 4:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cpoleski
Can somebody please help me, everytime I try to download it it says I have to Sign In but when I go on any other page I am logged in? I really want to download this

SAME I cannot download this particular celebrity Ive been waiting for someone to help me fix this problem...
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 12:06 AM
I have no problem downloading my Jake, You will go to "files" and then download "Jake_Gyllenhaal.rar".

Knight Of The Moon
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 3:47 PM
Gorgeous!! :d
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 4:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cpoleski

Have you tried clicking the "remember me" option in the pop up-window that appears when you log in? I remember having the same problem and I read somewhere that I had to that to be able to download from here. Although I'm not sure as it was only that particular time, other times it seems to work without having to do that.

Edit: Oops, just realized that was a really old post... oh well.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th May 2015 at 5:15 AM
LOVE Jake Gyllenhaal. Thanks for creating and sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th Aug 2015 at 5:27 PM
Love your sim.Best wishes to you
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 24th Nov 2022 at 6:44 AM
Oh, how I wish you would recreate this in Sims 4!