Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Have a Seat - Seated Poses

by k2m1too Posted 9th Mar 2014 at 3:12 PM - Updated 16th Jan 2021 at 9:56 PM by k2m1too

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 6:30 PM
Thank you! Believe it or not I've written a scene where I wanted a pose just like #6 ... and now it's here!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 8:07 PM
I love these poses!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Mar 2014 at 10:17 AM
Amazing! There can never be enough seated poses. Thank you so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 4:17 AM
thank you
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Apr 2014 at 1:57 AM
How to activate them?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Apr 2014 at 1:37 PM
Great!
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd May 2014 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gathoblaster24
How to activate them?

Well... You have to have poseplayer installed. And then you have to place the poseplayer object in game (in the Buy catalog under sculptures I think). Then you just click on the sim you want to pose (belonging to the current household) and you should see an option on the menu. My poses are all pose-list compatible so just select that option and select the pose you want off the menu... The poseplayer download explains all of this far better. I would recommend reading that.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th May 2014 at 12:00 AM
Thank you for this! Awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd May 2014 at 3:25 PM
Thanks YOLO
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Jun 2014 at 4:32 PM
Just started using poses I saw these and had to get them. They are awesome. Thanks for sharing:)
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 5:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gathoblaster24
How to activate them?

I'm having a problem with poses. I have recently downloaded the pose player & now I'm downloading, extracting & placing the poses in the mods>packacges file & they aren't showing up on my pose player. Whenever I click on it it says "no interactions". What is wrong?!
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 5:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by traedarkness
Just started using poses I saw these and had to get them. They are awesome. Thanks for sharing

I'm having a problem with poses. I have recently downloaded the pose player & now I'm downloading, extracting & placing the poses in the mods>packacges file & they aren't showing up on my pose player. Whenever I click on it it says "no interactions". What is wrong?!
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 11:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by amandatoastie

I didn't make pose player so I really can't diagnose why it isn't working for you. I assume you read the information there ? Particularly the following part (which seems relevant):

Quote: Originally posted by cmomoney
If you have the object in the game, but can't use it due to the "No interactions available" issue, take a good long look at Game Help:Installing Sims 3 Package Files/Old Way to New Way
If you post in the comments concerning this issue, it will be assumed you didn't read this and you comment will be ignored.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 6:26 PM
Love it ! :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 4:49 PM
Thank you so much
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 1:18 AM
simple but nice poses