Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Queenslander - Circa. 1800s

by Ferguson Avenue Posted 1st Jul 2014 at 9:22 PM - Updated 26th Nov 2017 at 8:59 PM by Fergus' Mind

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 33 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 1:10 AM
Very lovely!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 2:25 AM
Very nicely done.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 2:55 AM
OMG! I love this.
I have always wanted a proper queenslander in my game. I was never good at making them. I love it. I grew up in houses like this as a kid.
This is really awesome thank you so much for the download!!
Oh have i mentioned how great this is.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 4:13 AM
This is easily one of the most realistic Australian builds I have ever seen in the Sims. I can't wait to renovate it tastefully and bring it into modern times. Well Done!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 5:38 AM
Love it! I'm from QLD and grew up in a Queenslander (albeit a lot less grand than this one!), so I've always wanted to have one for my sims. This is beautiful, you've done a great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 11:21 AM
i'm from sydney but i have always loved houses like this i am trying to find terrace houses like the one's in the inner city
i particularity like the autumn view
Instructor
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 3:33 PM
What an amazing piece of architecture! I love Queenslanders, they have such an outstanding appeal. Congratulations on such a magnificent job Thank you for sharing :D
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 5:09 PM
Thank you all for the cheerful feedback.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 11:46 PM
This is truly a lovely house. I was very excited to download it,but when I checked it in Custard, it was reported that it was corrupt (contains another DBPF).

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 5:32 AM
This is great - very authentic! I really loved the write up. :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 7:45 AM
Thanks for sharing your beautiful mind! Charming background story, entertaining and educational.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 8:28 AM
brilliant
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 10:55 AM
Great house. I loove it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 2:14 AM
It is beautiful! I enjoyed the story of the home and I hope that many Sims find it as a place called home.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 5:06 PM
Beautiful, can see my simmy self very happily moving in

Thanks a Million!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 5:40 PM
I love this - it is amazing! Love all the little details, the overall shape, and the contrasting paint colors. So glad you were interested in researching this style and shared it with us. It's a pleasure as a non-Aussie to learn about their architecture and have a chance to enjoy it in game.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#18 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 6:14 PM
Fergus, you've outdone yourself! I love the shape and roof as well as your authentic decor and landscaping. I can so identify with the old Crowfields, sadly watching their land disappear. Has happened too many times to too many people, but at least they still have their front porch and the sky.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 7:16 PM
OMG it's GORGEOUS!!!! Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie!
Scholar
Original Poster
#20 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 8:11 PM
I'm really happy so many of you appreciate the lot. If anyone does have any issues feel free to let me know.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 8:24 PM
Just awesome! Good job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 11:49 PM
very nice
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator THANKS POST
#23 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 4:37 PM
It reminds me somehow of Frank Lloyd Wright's early works. Very beautiful work
Test Subject
#24 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 1:16 PM
Lovely house! Very well done and pretty much captures the classic Queensland lifestyle, even back then. As an Australian, I approve of this block.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 5:55 AM
this is rad wow !!
Page 1 of 2