Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dina Caliente - TS2ified

by autumnashdene Posted 13th Sep 2014 at 3:53 PM - Updated 14th Sep 2014 at 2:54 AM by autumnashdene

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 4:58 PM
All your remakes are so much better than the Maxis Sims 4 versions.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 7:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by centerman
All your remakes are so much better than the Maxis Sims 4 versions.

Thank you so much for the kind words! I actually enjoy having these characters in my game now!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 7:49 PM
centerman certainly has it right. A lovely re-make to make a quite alluring sim. Thanks for your work and posting Dina for us to enjoy.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 8:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dboyd205
centerman certainly has it right. A lovely re-make to make a quite alluring sim. Thanks for your work and posting Dina for us to enjoy.

You're most welcome! The rest of the household is also available to download on here, too.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 2:22 AM Last edited by dboyd205 : 14th Sep 2014 at 2:44 AM.
Looking for Dina
Quote: Originally posted by autumnashdene
You're most welcome! The rest of the household is also available to download on here, too.

..... Since I downloaded for some reason Dina won't show up in the library. Although I've had Sims 4 about 10 days, this hasn't happened before. I feel dismayed to say the least since your Dina sim is quite worthy! Then I noticed the buttons in the lower left of the Library window. I clicked on "advanced" then "Include Unowned Content" and there she was!!!
Dave (confused)

"It is much better to be gossiped about than to be ignored." (Oscar Wilde)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 2:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dboyd205
..... Since I downloaded for some reason Dina won't show up in the library. Although I've had Sims 4 about 10 days, this hasn't happened before. I feel dismayed to say the least since your Dina sim is quite worthy! Then I noticed the buttons in the lower left of the Library window. I clicked on "advanced" then "Include Unowned Content" and there she was!!!
Dave (confused)

This must be because of one of her dresses she's wearing that came with the extra content in the version of TS4 that I purchased. So sorry that you had to go through that trouble! Thank you for telling me, though, I'll add a note for people who want to download her.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 11:30 AM
Question how do you package a created sim into a file like this so i can share my sims ? Instead of uploading to the gallery
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 4:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ralib1
Question how do you package a created sim into a file like this so i can share my sims ? Instead of uploading to the gallery

When you're in-game, save the said sim that you want to share to your library, and then go to your 'Tray' folder in The Sims 4 folder, which should by default be in Your Documents. There will be five files there, (the most recent ones, so check the time created) and you copy these files, pop them into a zip folder and Bob's your Uncle! Done!

Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 1:10 AM
Can I take the folder the files it comes with and just drag it into the Tray folder?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 3:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Trevez90
Can I take the folder the files it comes with and just drag it into the Tray folder?

Take the files from the zip and pop them into the tray folder! I'm not sure if it will work if you put the zip folder in there, to be honest!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 7:34 AM
Well. That's weird. Dina won't show up in my game, either, and there's no mysterious "unowned content" button (plus, I got the Deluxe version anyway, so... eh) in my game. Probably something I should patch? Oh, EA, y u make everything so difficult all the time. *sigh*

Maybe you'd consider uploading a version of Dina without custom content? :-)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 8:56 PM Last edited by autumnashdene : 16th Sep 2014 at 9:14 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Rockerduck
Well. That's weird. Dina won't show up in my game, either, and there's no mysterious "unowned content" button (plus, I got the Deluxe version anyway, so... eh) in my game. Probably something I should patch? Oh, EA, y u make everything so difficult all the time. *sigh*

Maybe you'd consider uploading a version of Dina without custom content? :-)

Really? That is so very strange! I am away from home for a couple of days, but upon my return I shall have a look in my game and see if I can fix it for you! The unowned content button is on the right hand side of the Gallery, under the very last option, which reads 'advanced' and then it'll drop down, showing that button. Try that, perhaps?

Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 10:08 AM
Quick feedback: I *did* eventually update the game, and everything's fine now! Turns out the "owned content" thing and advanced interface was a part of the Sept. 9 update. It simply did not display that content without! :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 5:14 PM
tgg