Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 6th May 2016 at 7:01 PM Last edited by SerenaOhSerena : 11th May 2016 at 3:49 PM.
Dominic Fyres invited his daughters, Siobhan and Morgan over to meet his soon-to-be second wife, Serena Piper. You can see they were not particularly fond of her to say the least.

"It all takes time"
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 6th May 2016 at 7:58 PM Last edited by SachikoOneeSama : 13th May 2016 at 6:39 PM.
"The Twilight Handmaidens" is probably the only household where the main girls's mother is present.
In fact, there are 5 girls, but only 3 of them are her daughters. And naturally, this family is japanese as well.
Kinoshita Nobuko (The glasses woman) is the mother of Kinoshita Ouse (With Red Yukata), Kinoshita Hanako (Yellow Flowers Yukata), and Kinoshita Kirika (Green Yukata). The other two ones are Minazuki Ichika (Black Yukata) and Sendou Takako (Grey/Lilac Yukata).

And here, the young maidens are playing, as they usually do, before going to bed...

Boredom is certainly the most dangerous poison in this world. Would you not agree?
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 11th May 2016 at 3:12 PM
Sergio Romeo and Dorian Fulton-Sierra

And their twins, Caspian and Harper.

"It all takes time"
Field Researcher
#54 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 4:01 PM Last edited by Natashenka : 26th Jun 2016 at 11:03 PM.
Peter and Alice aged up into young adults and somehow the party went off without a hitch.
That's not including the fact that as soon as they had come home from school they had eaten
one of the birthday cakes before candles could be added. Aurora luckily managed to bake a
third one just in time to stop either of the twins growing up with the sad moodlet.
Megara is now the only teenager in the house, thank god.

Scholar
#55 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 5:50 AM
The Loave Family Home Business...

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Field Researcher
#56 Old 5th Aug 2016 at 11:55 PM
Default Twin Comparison Pictures
I love the variety that can be seen in children that have the same parents. At the same time, I love how some twins are IDENTICAL.

All of my twins have had differences except the Lothario twins (Keisha & Kristyn). They are so amazingly similar that I think they may be identical.

All of these twins were born through story progression, I was not around for any of the births.

I did manage the households & influence marriages and pregnancies until very recently when I installed MC Command Center.

I know through MC that I have more twins on the way and I can't wait to see what I get.

The genealogies of my twins

Allyn & Ellyn Goth are the great granddaughters of Alexander Goth and thus the great great granddaughters of Mortimer and Bella.
Gina & Gino Caliente are the grandchildren of Dina Caliente through her only child Robin.
Lissa & Lex Huntington are the great grandchildren of J Huntington III & Olivia Lewis-Spencer-Kim (pre-made Maxis singles whom I married)
Kara & Kira Mattson are the great granddaughters of Major Mattson (pre-made Maxis single who married into my legacy family)
Keisha & Kristyn Lothario are the great granddaughters of Don Lothario through their father AND great granddaughters of Dina Caliente (a twin) through their mother Gina Caliente (a twin)
Screenshots

Check out my Apocalypse Challenge attempt @ ditzyekko.blogspot.com
Field Researcher
#57 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 2:49 AM
How do you take such wonderful photos? How do you pose them like that?

How how how how

Quote: Originally posted by RomerJon17
August 17th - 2015

Field Researcher
#58 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 10:50 PM
Default I've had a multiple birth explosion in my Legacy family
All three of these sets are descended from my founders Albert & Anna Yates.

Hallet & Haleigh Foster-Yates are the great grandchildren of Albert & Anna
Lark & Leilani Yates are the great granddaughters of Albert & Anna, J Huntington III & Olivia Lewis-Spencer-Kim and the great great granddaughters of Don Lothario. Lark is also probably the heir over her 4 siblings.
Tabbi, Tai, & Tank Burkett-Torres are the great great grandchildren of Albert & Anna and the great great great grandchildren of Don Lothario
Screenshots

Scholar
#59 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 9:27 PM
Father daughter: Colin and Iona. (Eye-own-a, its Irish)

and his sons Diarmuid (Deer-mid aka Dermot) and Padraig (Pad-rig aka Patrick)

These are Irish names since Colin is Irish. These are also my self-sims children. No, I'm not Colin, I'm Mina.
Field Researcher
#60 Old 27th Aug 2016 at 3:30 PM
Default More Twins and Triplets
Jessamyn Yates and Keisha Lothario will both be pictured twice - once together as parents of triplets and then each with a different partner as parents of twins. All together those two women had 9 children!! MC Command Center was in control and I think dropped the ball.

Keisha Lothario (great granddaughter of Don Lothario paternally & great granddaughter of Dina Caliente maternally) and Jessamyn Yates (great great granddaughter of Don Lothario paternally & great granddaughter of J Huntington III & Olivia Spencer-Kim-Lewis maternally) are the parents of triplet girls - Andie, Bandie, Candie Lothario-Yates

Keisha Lothario (see above) & townie Demi Hull later married and became parents of a singleton and then twins - Keish & Kish Hulothario

Jessamyn Yates (see above) married her pregnant fiance townie Scarlet Ridley while Keisha Lothario was pregnant with their triplets! Jessamyn and Scarlet became parents of a singleton and then twins - Daario & Daisy Ridlates

Malcolm Landgraab II (great grandson of Malcolm Landgraab & Cassandra Goth paternally and great grandson of J Huntington III & Olivia Spencer-Kim-Lewis maternally) and legacy heir Lark Yates (great great granddaughter of Don Lothario paternally & great granddaughter of J Huntington III & Olivia Spencer-Kim-Lewis maternally) are the parents of twins - Mark & Mallory Yates - and a singleton Geoffrey Landgraab III

Quincy Steele-Goth (great great grandson of Alexander Goth maternally) and natural genetics legacy founder Anahi Alaniz are the parents of 7 children including triplets - Crendi, Dolem, & Ennis Steele

In order to preserve the Goth family line, I've allowed Quincy to pass the Steele name to his sons and the Goth name to his daughters. My last true Goth (Quincy's 1st cousin Patten Goth) was a child when his parents died and was culled from the neighborhood I have one other hyphenated Goth - Marcelo Marshall-Goth. Marcelo and Quincy's mothers were twins Allyn & Ellyn Goth. I have two blended name Goth cousins - Kyla and Rylie Gothington (Quincy's half-sisters). I'm trying carefully to preserve this line while not actually playing it.
Screenshots

Forum Resident
#61 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 2:03 AM
I made the Broke family from Sims 2. I've started them where Dustin is just a toddler and will work my up to Skip's pool "accident".

Forum Resident
#62 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 2:45 AM
Making more Sims 2 family remakes. This time I made the Beakers as young adults, and Olive Specter with her son Nervous.

Field Researcher
#63 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 11:29 PM
My current save is the Glasco Family, aka these guys:

Tricia Carter with fiance Santos Glasco, their daughter Cyra, and their son Albus.

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Test Subject
#64 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 11:09 AM

Test Subject
#65 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 11:14 AM

Field Researcher
#66 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 12:46 AM
Still playing those Glasco from time to time. Tricia and Santos ended up having surprise triplets, but Albus became heir and moved out.
So I'm currently playing with:

Son Damitri, wife Aria, daughter Cerise, and of course the heir himself.

Space Pony
#67 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 2:23 AM
Default Me and my son at the pool
Not a single parent, I just left my wife, younger son, and mom at home xD
Screenshots
Tartan McBadgerface
#68 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 12:48 AM

The Smyths.

Caleb (red hair) was in his mid twenties when he met Valentina. She was already in her early forties and had a teenage son, Milo. They didn't want to get their hopes up and plan for any children, but they went on to have Heather, followed by Amber. Milo's girlfriend Hana also lives with the family now.
Inventor
#69 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 12:54 AM

My current, vampire family :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#70 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 5:59 AM
Still playing those Glascos! The Gen 3 heir ended up being Damitri.

He married Keaton and had two sons Mathias and Zavier (lil' ginger), and adopted daughter Wanda. Lil' ginger became the gen 4 heir.

Zavier's in first trimester with gen 5 but the other parent (an older male who was one of his patients) isn't around as it was a just one night thing. He's just started dating a lady named Gabrielle recently. :D

Forum Resident
#71 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 12:49 AM
Some shots from the Curious household:

From the Smith household as well:

Inventor
#72 Old 28th Sep 2017 at 12:57 AM
I'm very often changing the family I play with, but with these two I play a little longer than usual.

Scholar
#73 Old 28th Sep 2017 at 1:22 AM
I see you found eyelashes that are compatible with those (the mom's) glasses! I just found them last night! Kijiko's experimental works-with-glasses didn't work on my female sim, so I had to find a different set entirely! Cute family!
Inventor
#74 Old 28th Sep 2017 at 10:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
I see you found eyelashes that are compatible with those (the mom's) glasses! I just found them last night! Kijiko's experimental works-with-glasses didn't work on my female sim, so I had to find a different set entirely! Cute family!

These eyelashes are by maysims actually. Click
Thanks! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#75 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 5:46 PM
Yeah, still playing the Glasco's. I'm on generation 5 now which is definitely the furthest I've got to in a sims family.

Last I posted Zavier was pregnant and dating. He later had Lupin and married Gabrielle. They eventually had Willow and they also had two twin girls called Dahlia and Clover too, they're just not pictured. The gen 5 heir ended up being Willow.

She's ended up having twins Faith and Harley with her ex boyfriend. She later married her brother's best friend Myron (he was also their ghost roommate that was eventually resurrected by her dad through grafting) and is currently pregnant with his child. The dog is Bamboo, who Myron found as a stray and took in. :D

Inheriting a grandparents hair colour is pretty common in the heir line for some reason, and it's awesome!

Page 3 of 5